PDA

View Full Version : Any franlkin area riders this weekend???

sideways
03-26-2004, 07:39 PM
Anyone gonna be riding this weekend in the franklin/bellingham area? Speak up and meet for a group ride or something, or just speak up and see each other on the trails!!!

quadman22
03-27-2004, 07:03 AM
does sunday around... 3 or so sound cool? im going out shortly today just for a little bit so maybe i'll see ya out there. just let me know about tomorrow

sideways
03-27-2004, 10:52 AM
heres the thing. I broke the countershaft on my 400. my chain fell off and caght between the front sprocket and the case and broke off the outer splines on the countershaft. so basically im screwed. I have another bike, but its a bombaqrdier and not so much for sport riding. maybe i'll take that out. but if not enjoy your day of riding

quadman22
03-27-2004, 03:05 PM
oooooh man! thats why i just had to rebuild my motor, same thing happened to me. man are you in for it:blah: have fun fixing that its really not that bad if u have a manual but it is time comsuming. if you have any questions while doing it just ask me and i'll see if i can help. goodluck

sideways
03-28-2004, 06:37 AM
what manual did you use with the rebuild? did you do any other mods while you were at it? is it really something i should attempt myself? or should i shell out the thousand dollars to have someone else fix it

quadman22
03-28-2004, 01:40 PM
i figured i'd give it a try instead of paying someone else and thats what i did, and it worked. i dont know how muhc you know about motors but if you're willing then i'd say go for it. i used the "service honda" manual i think???? i could be wrong, i'll find out for ya