PDA

View Full Version : Houser wrist rester?

03-10-2002, 12:25 PM
I am planning on buying a antivibe steering stem soon and thats about all the goodies you can get, but I was wondering has anybody used the Houser wrist rester? and how well does it work? have you ever used an anti-vibe stem to compare it to? or do you use both and how good is the combo? I'm setting up for the GNCC this year and want my bike to have the best set up possible. I just bought a set of TCS SCS shocks and new tires, I allready have a steering dampener and was wondering which one of these other two I should get if not both. Thanks for your help.

Nausty
03-10-2002, 07:27 PM
I know a while ago there was a pretty big topic on it. I would do a search on it if you are realy serious and you should find it just by typing "houser wrist rester" and set it for this forum.

NJ300ex
03-10-2002, 07:38 PM
Ask gabe about it. He did a review on it. http://extremegarage.com/reviews/wristrester.htm

beerock
03-10-2002, 10:15 PM
the best set up is to use the antivibe stem and the wrist rester together...........

the wrist rester doesnt move like you think, it is very hard to compress the spring VERY HARD!
it only moves when a large amount of force is applied, thee anti vibe stem is more like a dampner, noth of them together work really well.