PDA

View Full Version : Rpm..

YamaWarr0121
03-25-2004, 06:25 PM
how hard do you guys think it is going to be to get a replacement axle for someone ( like me) who threw away their warrenty card? i have the receipt and all the info on the credit card and eveyrthing from the purchase from the quadshop..do you think its going to be possible for me to get it? do i need to send them mine first and then get another from them? or will they just send me one out..im not a pro rider or anything, but if the company is good enough they should do this for me, well that's what i am used to anyway with everyone else i deal with..i

think i can get a replacement?

oh yeah, didn't bend it, just stripped the splines on the sprocket hodler spot:huh

hondafreestyler
03-25-2004, 06:47 PM
they warrenty thier axles again bending and braking ... not ppl messing up and stripping things ... thats your fault ... not the companys ...

If something else happened I am sponsered by RPM and I could help u out in any way I could

YamaWarr0121
03-25-2004, 08:02 PM
no, the actual axle is stripped, the splines on which THEIR sprocket hub goes on..i didn't touch anything, just installed and rode

hondafreestyler
03-25-2004, 08:25 PM
I see ...

well like i said ... ill help you out as much as I can

K_Fulk
03-26-2004, 01:35 AM
Maybe they will cover it as a manufacturing defect?

I'm just interested do you have the standard sprocket hub or the race sprocket hub.

YamaWarr0121
03-26-2004, 05:12 AM
hmm..only one that they amke for cannondales, and i have their lock nuts..