PDA

View Full Version : Beat a preditor

washington450
03-25-2004, 05:22 PM
Yeasterday went riding with my friends who's got a preditor with a white bro's pipe on it. We stoped on a gravel road and draged to the next corner. I have a stock 450r. Anyways i spanked him=)it was about 100yard drag. I was jacked

4fiddyR
03-25-2004, 06:18 PM
good for you! Careful on gravel roads!

twisted threads
03-26-2004, 03:46 AM
Im glad to see your having fun on your bike! We need to hook up again and go get that 450r of yours all muddy or go to the dunes!:blah: Are you going to the dunes with all them guys in a few weeks?

Dunesurfer
03-26-2004, 10:52 AM
Thats cool, I have not had a chance to race a trx 450r yet, they seem pretty fast though. One thing about racing with the predator is it takes a while to get going. Try a 300 yard race or longer and see if it turns out the other way around. Like I said though I don't know but I can beat yfz's if it is a longer race.

eddings
03-26-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Dunesurfer
Thats cool, I have not had a chance to race a trx 450r yet, they seem pretty fast though. One thing about racing with the predator is it takes a while to get going. Try a 300 yard race or longer and see if it turns out the other way around. Like I said though I don't know but I can beat yfz's if it is a longer race.

It depends on the pipe. My top end on my YFZ is amazing. I would bet I would be leaving you in a 300yd race. I am not flaming just stating what I experienced at Little Sahara over spring break.

washington450
03-26-2004, 12:54 PM
Yeah twisted thread i'm goin down with those guys in a few weeks. Me and your bro are trying to go down this weekend but it's lookin like rain.