PDA

View Full Version : fun for all motorsports sucks!!

yellowrider
03-25-2004, 03:50 PM
i lied to you all..

i was supposed to get a yfz yesterday but my local yammie dealer is a lier .. fun for all motorsports is junk!

they lied

otd they told me 6200.00

then they tried to charge me another 100.00 dollars and that does not include tax i was hoping to ride all weekend ..i had my hopes up now i am going to be on a long haul to tenn.

i did more research on abernathe's i have no idea if that is right or not anyway its in union city.. 5999.00 is OTD for sure they told me to bring a cashier's check for that exact price and its mine..

but the bad part which noone told me was when i bring it back to kentucky i have to pay tax .. which is 359.00

so anyways with a 6399.00 and probably around 70.00 dollars in longdistance phone calls i should be getting a good deal:D

my local honda deal kicks butt i recomend anyone got talk to tim lewis at adventure he is a really good guy and he will hook you up with a kawie or a honda.. tell him kenneth sent you .. and if he ask who tell him his buddy on the fire department. also its called advanture sports and jeff the mechanic is a really good guy and he works with you to get the warranty to cover just about everything they have a good bunch and work together..

Rebelrider4OOex
03-25-2004, 06:32 PM
ahah same thing happen to me when i went to buy a 400ex the dude at depford honda said 5000 cash and its mine i went there and then he siad 5500 cuz of shipping and creating so i went ot philly and ogt it for 4900 otd:eek2: