PDA

View Full Version : which ones?

zephead400ex
03-25-2004, 02:04 PM
Hey guys, I am needing some advice. I am ordering +2 Burguard arms on Monday. I am also wanting new shocks. I am going to go with Works shocks but an not sure which shock to go with. I mainly ride trails and dunes. I do not need Elka, Axis, etc.

Which work shock would work the best for my riding style? Again, trails and dunes.

How about Works At Steelers dual rates w/ remote rezzies?

Right now I am not planning on getting my stock rear revalved but would it be better to get a used rear and have it revalved than to pay the money on the stocker?

Thanks for the input.

cdalejef
03-25-2004, 02:17 PM
Get the best that your budget will allow!

TheFontMaster
03-25-2004, 03:05 PM
Call up Works. They will hook you up with the right shocks. Tell them how you ride, where you ride, and they will tell you what is best for your budget. They set up the shocks acording to your weight, and your riding stlye. Its best to call them rather than ordering through a magizine or online.

zephead400ex
03-25-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
Call up Works. They will hook you up with the right shocks. Tell them how you ride, where you ride, and they will tell you what is best for your budget. They set up the shocks acording to your weight, and your riding stlye. Its best to call them rather than ordering through a magizine or online.

I will be ordering through the site sponser, C&D Racing

www.cdracingonline.co

I will probably call up there and talk to them when I order my a-arms!:)

...here goes the money pit