PDA

View Full Version : 311racer ,DIDN'T TELL THE TRUTH

WillVallATV
03-25-2004, 10:52 AM
Just wanted everyone to know that 311racer doesn't sell what he tells you it is , ie condition of product ...

I bought a QuadTech Naca Carbon Fiber Hood for a 400ex, I received pictures of the product and it looked good , I asked Mike(311racer) if it had Never been installed and he stated that it had not been installed and that it it was in perfect condition, based on that info I sent Mike 110.00 for the hood expecting a hood in great shape and that it had not been installed !!
Well after 2 1/2 weeks I got the Hood , The hood had been installed , the tabs were trashed , there are cracks and chips in the CarbonFiber, Dirt on the bottom side of the hood .
I called Mike and he said that the hood was in good shape and then he hung up on me ... I since then have emailed him several times and called his phone . He doesn't want to return my calls ..

Heres his info ,

***EDIT QJ*** thats fine to post about your bad experience, but you cant be giving the guys home Addy over the internet to everyone........;)

Live and learn , I just wanted other people to know that this guy is bullsh@tting people..
I HOPE TO SEE YOU MIKE VESPA IN MY COUNTY SOME TIME SOON ..