PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday at Winchester Bay

LazeR
03-25-2004, 01:26 AM
Well i went riding today with some friends at winchester bay! Great weather about 430 it started to get a lil chilly and at like 6 it was almost to cold to ride but we did one last ride! It started out My '02 400ex, my friends '01 400ex, and another friends '01 Banshee! Later on some more friends came, with a '03 z400 and a 80 something :confused: Suzuki lt500R Had the chance to ride the lt500r it was fast, but i think something was wrong with the toe in - toe out because it was all over the place! Also rode the Shee! Now that is a fun dune bike! Also had the chance to tow him in :macho now thats Honda 4-stroke power :p because his bike overheated from letting someone learn to ride it, and never left 1st :grr: The dunes were ok, it rained a day ago so they were wet but had dry spots and where it transitioned it made a lil jump, and there was tons of them so it was really fun! Banshee hill was all tore up and rutted, but i made it up everytime i tried! All in all it was an awesome trip and everyone had fun, also! No wrecks! I can't wait for later in the summer though when the dunes will be dry! Much better then!

Well hope this didn't bore ppl to much, was excited so i thought i would share!

HondaMan222
03-25-2004, 10:24 AM
i heard that they fenced off banshee hill:confused:

LazeR
03-25-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by HondaMan222
i heard that they fenced off banshee hill:confused:

They fenced off the hill to the lighthouse, but that was a long time ago! I climbed banshee hill like 3 times yesterday and it sure as hell wasn't fenced off!