PDA

View Full Version : Someone who is artistic

02 Red Rider
03-24-2004, 10:50 PM
Anybody that can draw out here? I need to find someone who is artistic to help me out with a new tattoo. I have an idea in mind, I just can't draw. I mean it, I have enough trouble just writing my name.:D Let me know if you can help and i'll email or PM you the details.

Thanks,
Jason

02 Red Rider
03-25-2004, 07:21 AM
ttt:D

400exdad
03-25-2004, 11:38 AM
I was going to post, but now I realize you said ARTISTIC, not AUTISTIC! :D

Seriously, I always resort to graphics now.... borrow this, steal that and cut and paste things to be what I want. A good tattoo artist should be able to draw almost anything.

02 Red Rider
03-25-2004, 06:59 PM
The guy that did my armband isn't in the area anymore and I don't know who I am going to go to. I just figured it might be easier to go in with an idea on paper. My wife is pregnant with our third daughter and I wanted to get some back art that involved my family. I was planning on some sort of tribal sun awhile back, so I thought I would like to do a Tribal Sun with my wife, daughter, and my own astrological signs filling in the center.

It's probably fairly simple for someone who can draw, but the most I can muster is bad stick figures, and bad photochop.:rolleyes:

400exdad
03-26-2004, 06:43 AM
Iknow a guy that lost his grandson in an automobile accident. He really loved the little guy. Anyway, he was not one to get tatts or anything and happened to go to a tattoo convention with his son, who had gotten tattoos in the past. The grandad went for fun and the son went to get an old tatt modified. Long story short, while he was there and seeing some of the art, he and his son (the kids dad) decided to get matching tattoos of the grandson. They studied several folks work and finally found a guy who they thought could pull it off. He pulled a picture out of his wallet and showed it to the artist. He then drew and tattooed the picture (face and head) of the grandson on the chest of the grandad... I'm talking the whole chest. It took him about 10 to 12 hours to do the grandfather.... I saw the tattoo, he'll show it to anyone. It looks awesome... so I guess what I'm trying to say is, if you are thinking of a "portrait" you may want to seek out an individual the way this guy did. Good Luck!

CUZ'n
03-26-2004, 07:47 AM
i gots 1 of a nakd gurl on my arm:macho