PDA

View Full Version : Hitman 2 is sick

xr50layke
03-24-2004, 09:02 PM
I got on the bus today and a guy asked me if I wanted to buy a PS2 game so I said yes, even though I had no money, thinking it would be an old PS1 game. It was a five finger discount that he needed to sell for some drugs or something so he sold it to me for 10 bucks! The game is like 55 at walmart. I didnt have the money today and I said by tomorrow ill have it (sell my shoes or something :confused: ), but today in business class a friend asks me if I'll do his work for 10 bucks :D It was meant to be. Got home and played it, and this game is very realistic. I just strangled a postman to death and stole his clothes and flowers and hid his body and went into a mansion disguised. It has a 3rd person and 1st person view, you get lots of guns, this game is awesome, definetly a BUY :) This game is better than SOCOM 2, tony hawks pro skater, enter the matrix (I have these), etc. Those games seem to get boring quick, because its repetitive. In this game, you can look through the keyholes in doors :huh: So next time your at walmart looking for a game pickup Hitman 2 :)

Anybody else got a review?

kamikaze_rzrbak
03-24-2004, 09:07 PM
i liked it for the first two days then got repetitive and i got bored with it, but the attention to detail was excellent

xr50layke
03-24-2004, 09:10 PM
so maybe its not good for 55 bucks, but 10 was a steal :D

ill tell you if it gets repetitive, iv been playing for 30 mins about. seems hard to sneek around without people dectecing you. i gotta get a guide.

kamikaze_rzrbak
03-24-2004, 09:14 PM
if someone told me ten bucks even though i dont really like it i would have said yes, so good job:blah:

xr50layke
03-24-2004, 09:22 PM
muddknot39786 isnt online.

xr50layke
03-25-2004, 04:36 PM
the ps2 version is great but im having trouble sneeking, i always get caught and have to shoot everyone lol. i need a walkthrough or can someone help me out

Atreyu
03-25-2004, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by xr50layke
the ps2 version is great but im having trouble sneeking, i always get caught and have to shoot everyone lol. i need a walkthrough or can someone help me out

Ok-Here's your walkthrough..

LEVEL 1-Stand up from your computer chair and quickly walk to your bedroom. Turn on the lightswitch. Walk ten steps to the dresser. Grasp items "wallet." Quickly walk to the front door. Open front door. Walk to car, open the door and get in. Drive to nearest "walmart" and head towards the electronics section. Once in electronics section, grasp item "Game Manual." Walk to the nearest register. Remove item "wallet" from your inventory. Remove $12.99 from item "wallet" and hand to cashier.

:cool:

sam the brave
03-25-2004, 07:44 PM
i had a foreginn xchang student live with me and on my birthday last halloween he bought me that game for xbox it was great

nacs400ex
03-25-2004, 09:00 PM
He should have got you an English language dictionary, j/k. :D

xr50layke
03-26-2004, 02:16 PM
i keep doing anathema over for practise.

i either kill the postman and take his stuff and throw my guns away and walk up to the front gate, when i go through the front door, some lady takes my flowers and then its like "ok you have to leave or we'll shoot you now".....so i tried to walk into another room and this guy was like "HALT...get out." so i went outside and walked back our the front gate and i patted myself on the back i just delivered flowers :rolleyes: so i tried a different tactic, i went to the far north end and killed the grocery boy with my 9 :cool: then the 2 gaurds at the door came out and I capped them, got the grocery boy clothes and groceries and went into the kitchen, when the delivery boy gave his flowers to the maid, the gaurd in the front room of the house follows her but then goes back in the front room, as he followed her, i went into the front room, and when he opened the door coming back in there,, i capped him with my 9 (note i always use the SD version, btw how do you take off the silencer?), then I dragged his body into the room that I came out of. This game takes a lot of waiting and a lot of drugging people but its fun :)

Hey atreyu you must be american because manuals in canada are $20 without tax.

wvspeedfreak
03-26-2004, 08:11 PM
You guys need to ride your 4 wheelers more:eek2: