PDA

View Full Version : The state workin for us

killed300ex
03-24-2004, 08:17 PM
I just got a call about a survey that the state of NH wants to open up most of its national/ state forest to atv's. They are saying that it will bring lots fo tourism ect. Usually i hang up on these surveys but this one i took the 20 mins and had my voise heard. (LOL) but it sounds like the state might actaully go through and help the atv's. They said that right now all state land is illegal to ride on and that people have potitioned that they shouldnt be paying registration unless they give us land to ride on so now they want to open up the state/national forest in Nh for it. Nice to finially hear about some new riding land that might open up.
killed

Butters
03-24-2004, 08:42 PM
that sounds really cool. that would be awesome if they did open up lands for riding use because then maybe other states my take that into consideration, and start opening land for atv's.

ReconRider25
03-24-2004, 08:42 PM
sounds good. maybe i can bring my quad up there and ride if they open the land when im visiting my relatives....now only if theyd open up some land around here for riding areas.....