PDA

View Full Version : friend has cancer

sam the brave
03-24-2004, 07:36 PM
today i got a phone call from my uncle thomas and he said he is coming to see me this 4 of july i miss him alot whan i herd this i was so happy cu last time i saw him was febury of 2000
i thought the day could not get any better. then 30 minute later my phone rings it is the guy who works on my house who is about 70 and i have know him all my life he is like a great friend
i was told he has cancer in his liver and in his lung
i went crazy and almost cried so i was the happest boy for like a half an hour then i was sad

Cole Trane
03-24-2004, 07:41 PM
Sorry to hear that.

Berry
03-24-2004, 07:42 PM
dont freak out, hang in there with him, pray for him, he is still here. go talk too him and be with him, let him know your there for him. keep him company and hope he comes out ok! dont be sad, hes still here with you

roostin_dale
03-24-2004, 07:46 PM
yea ...things could turn out ok..one of my friends had cancer for a few years...never know how things will turn out....sorry to hear

zephead400ex
03-25-2004, 08:20 AM
Sorry to hear. My mom was diagonsed with breat cancer about 1 1/2 years ago. She went through 8 months of chemotherapy. I am not going to lie to you, it was absolutely terrible to see my mom sick every single day, knowing that it might she might not make it through. She is now in remission and doing very well.

All you can do is support him and his family any way you can. Let him know that you are behind him 100%. The cancer patients cannot do it on their own, they need help.

Stay strong and good luck. My prayers are with you all.

CowsBitePeople
03-25-2004, 08:47 AM
IM ME ON AIM LATER!! kerpl00 I may have something for you....