PDA

View Full Version : scaryfast!

r450rr
03-24-2004, 08:04 AM
does anyone have this for their new 450r. and if you do, is it worth it,and easy to install?

thanks

TeamTaylorRace
03-24-2004, 09:07 AM
What is "scaryfast"?

kazpr
03-24-2004, 09:31 AM
Think you must be missing something in your post there buddy.

TeamTaylorRace
03-24-2004, 02:58 PM
I was thinking the same thing

03-24-2004, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by r450rr
does anyone have this for their new 450r. and if you do, is it worth it,and easy to install?

thanks

Hell yeah it's scary fast. We taped a big arse wing to ma brothers back and he actually flew....:eek: :eek:

r450rr
03-24-2004, 07:15 PM
man there are some smart***** people in this world.. SOrry i didnt explain my self to the fullest, i figured some people might know what i am talking about, but since noone does there is no point in explaining it

sorry for creating a thread.

they also call it POWERNOW. but there is no since in explaing.

jimbo45
03-24-2004, 07:31 PM

and...

man there are some smart***** people in this world.. SOrry i didnt explain my self to the fullest, i figured some people might know what i am talking about, but since noone does there is no point in explaining it

WTF???:confused: :confused: :confused:

I know what the Powernow thing is, but how were we supposed to know what you were talking about??? Note to self...don't smoke crack.

r450rr
03-24-2004, 07:43 PM
heheh e note to self. dont be a smart***** about things and you might just find out what someone is talking about...

ok let me rephrase everything..

the original powernow with its venturi slicing powerplate has given a new difinition to instantaneous throttle improvement. New this year. the ALL NEW POWERNOW provides bigger horsepower improvements, greater power at 1/4 and 1/2 throttle for two strokes 4 strokes, mini bikes and ATV'S for 99.95. the new powernow slices the single air venturi going into the carburetor into 2 smaller, faster, venturis via the powernow "powerplate". Our revolutionary modifacation to our Power plate assists the vaccum of the fast moving air by drawing the fastest moving air molecules through a precisely positioned hole in the plate. drastically increasing the speed of the top and bottom venturis entering the cylinder. With this new modified Powerplate, the result is vloumetris engine efficiency through uncompromised airflow velocity. Rated as Dirt Riders 2003 product of the year.

its actually called Scary Fast Powernow.. so if anyone knows and has this for there 450R, please tell me. DO you like it ,? is it easy to install.. please know Smart *** remarks. Just wanting some info.

jimbo45
03-24-2004, 09:10 PM
Wow, talk about a smart *****!!?? I'd say if you have one, let him wonder...

Barely legal
03-25-2004, 11:47 AM
Pretty damn goofy.

4fiddyR
03-25-2004, 04:25 PM
They don't have one for the 450R carb yet so until then...POWERLATER:D