PDA

View Full Version : self defense? and a lesson

03-23-2004, 10:21 PM
ok lol this is a funny sitiuation... ok this guy wants to fight me cuz his g/f broke up with him to go out with me right? anyways i told him i dont wanna fight but he is actin like he is really gonna do it... i know i can take him out but i just need some tips for "self defense" so i dont get my arse kicked .... im not scared but i just need some tips cuz ive always won my fights but this guy is older than me soooo i dont know ... im 90% sure he wont fight but if he does i wanna protect myself and teach him not to *** with me... so any help guys:)

batgeek
03-23-2004, 10:23 PM
avoid him. fighting will get you no where.

if you dont want to fight him, carry a can of pepper spray. light him up if he gets aggresive, then walk away.

03-23-2004, 10:29 PM
i dont have any pepper spray lol and i dont want to look like any body can just push me over and walk on me so i dont just want to walk away from it

batgeek
03-23-2004, 10:31 PM
the only thing fighting ever got me, was in trouble.

with the law, with the school, with my folks...it wasn't worth it.

03-23-2004, 10:33 PM
so i just walk away and look like a ***** and let everyone push me down whenever they feel like it?

batgeek
03-23-2004, 10:34 PM
takes more of a man to walk away from a fight than to throw his fists.

hondarider2006
03-23-2004, 11:33 PM
you walking up with a Bat in your hands will talk:p

just messin....don't fight him bro. Not worth the trouble you will get into, and if he does beat your @$$.....you will look worse than you already do in his eyes...

VIC
03-23-2004, 11:43 PM
Kickem in the nads.

j/p:devil:

Don't fight him unless it comes down to it. Your best self defense is not fighting.

DillonTMNT
03-24-2004, 12:01 AM
http://www.tpub.com/content/neets/14191/img/14191_21_1.jpg

-Dillon

:devil:

JustRace
03-24-2004, 09:29 AM
I would not fight him either. I have walked away from fights before just because it wasn't worth my time. Just tell him you have better things to do. lol If he does start with you when you are trying to walk away thats a different thing though. One way to end a fight really quick is to kick the person in the outside of there thigh about 6 inches up from there knee. Its a big nerve and if you hit it right it feels like you broke there leg. lol Its just like a little round house kick but it works really good.

I'm certified in PPCT Self Defense, and it was the best class I have ever taken in college. Lots of fun. lol

Ryan
03-24-2004, 09:32 AM
If you just comes at you throwing fists, and you have no other choice to fight him (or defend yourself), give him a Jab, Cross, Hook. Do it right and he'll probably back off or fall down. :macho

Doibugu2
03-24-2004, 09:43 AM
Everyone has to be more careful these days. If you beat this kid up and hurt him, you never know what will happen. He could sue you, his parents, or the school.

If you hit him and he just happens to fall wrong, and hits his head it will turn bad for you real fast. You won't have time to spend with your GF because you'll be preparing for court.

The best thing you can learn is to be able to talk your way out of bad situations. You have know idea how much this will help you later in life.

Just my 2 cents.

JustRace
03-24-2004, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
Everyone has to be more careful these days. If you beat this kid up and hurt him, you never know what will happen. He could sue you, his parents, or the school.

If you hit him and he just happens to fall wrong, and hits his head it will turn bad for you real fast. You won't have time to spend with your GF because you'll be preparing for court.

The best thing you can learn is to be able to talk your way out of bad situations. You have know idea how much this will help you later in life.

Just my 2 cents.

Thats very true.

Cole Trane
03-24-2004, 10:34 AM
Punch him in the throat if you get a good look. Kneecaps are always good to kick. I'd say fight the guy, yeah you gotta be careful, but it's not like people didn't use things when they fought 20 years ago. Just fight him, who cares if you get your butt kicked, that's how you learn. As for people who discourage fighting, sometimes you can't avoid it. I'm not saying go looking for a fight, but if you don't stand up for yourself, your a BI$CH, and you always will be until you do.

Pappy
03-24-2004, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by batgeek
takes more of a man to walk away from a fight than to throw his fists.

sure does and its good advice.

but dont let this cracka knock you out:p i dont think ive ever struck the first blow in my life, but ive thrown many a last one:devil:

EXDUNER127
03-24-2004, 11:05 AM
dont provoke the fight and dont set anything up, just go about your business and ignore him but if he still persues then dont back down cause you need to stand up for yourself. there is nothing wrong with fighting if you are defending your self or others. if you know he is gonna hit you, give him a fast jab in the throat that will stun him and hurt like a mofo, and then do a fake forward thrust kick just by lifting up your knee having him put his gaurd down to block bust his nose and it should be finished unless he is immune to pain and swollen black eyes.:devil:

seatec
03-24-2004, 11:18 AM
Consider this. His ex G/F probably left him because he is so aggressive. DOn't make the same mistake.
If a fight is inevitable make sure you dodge his first punch and take him out. Do not Jab at his throat because it is easier said then done. You could easily hurt his Adams apple and kill him. Just Fight him with short and hard jabs. most guys don't know how to defend themselves from those.

It really comes down to being a "real" man and walk away if you can.

wilkin250r
03-24-2004, 11:20 AM
Don't fight. Grow up.

If you can't figure out how to avoid the fight, you are an idiot.

UglyMotha™
03-24-2004, 11:44 AM
what is this bout 8th grade :confused:

she was probably his girl for like a week, now she'll be yours for maybe 2

Cole Trane
03-24-2004, 12:05 PM
You have to hit someone extremely hard to damage their adams apple/throat. He'll just lose his breath. There is nothing wrong with fighting if it has to be done.

JustRace
03-24-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider2002
You have to hit someone extremely hard to damage their adams apple/throat. He'll just lose his breath. There is nothing wrong with fighting if it has to be done.

You would be suprised how easy it is to kill someone by hitting them in the throat, its not the impact at the moment that does it; its the swelling afterwards.

sly400ex
03-24-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by JustRace
You would be suprised how easy it is to kill someone by hitting them in the throat, its not the impact at the moment that does it; its the swelling afterwards.

Yeah, common sense should tell you not to injure the main artery in order to breath.:rolleyes:

CUZ'n
03-24-2004, 12:35 PM
dis sombich neds kikk'd up:mad: bust him goode an steel his women:macho

seatec
03-24-2004, 12:37 PM

exactly!

Birddog5150
03-24-2004, 12:42 PM
Close the distance quick and take it to the ground..Majority of fights end there..If it does come to fighting act quick and hard..If you dont have to fight I agree with everyone else, avoid it..

Quadude32
03-24-2004, 12:44 PM
I'd say first off don't fight him.If he come's at you throwing defend yourself,Alway's stand sideway's to them so you can dodge punch's, And if it come's to blow's hit him in the gut hard(he will bend down) and a quick knee to the nose and it will be all over. :eek2:

Ralph
03-24-2004, 12:54 PM
if hes alot bigger than you a roll of quaters will give you more umph and ur knuckles wont hurt at all after, keep ur head up, if he throws his head down knee him, hit his nose so his eyes water...

Ralph
03-24-2004, 12:56 PM

good tip, add that to my list....

j/k

Cole Trane
03-24-2004, 01:11 PM
OK...........

2001400ex
03-24-2004, 01:12 PM
This is a funny thread because today one of my friends brought in a book that he bought off the internet written by a guy who faught in some type of Chinese UFC battles and won both. He told me that it is not Chinese UFC but it is something else (I can't remember the name.) And that when these guys fight, they fight to the death. Whoever loses the fight dies and they drag them off the mat for the next match to take place.

Anyway...I was reading this book (it's very interesting to read and what you can do to people) and one thing you can do is...make a downward strike one the outside of someone's forearm right below their elbow...where that one muscle is and you "will literally make someone chit their pants!!" - Those are the exact words in the book, obvioussly it doesn't say chit, and it has the real curse word, but the filter blocks out curse words here. After I read it I bursted out laughing and everyone was asking me what...what? So I read to them what the book said and they all started laughing their asses off...needless to say everyone in school is going around punching eachother in the elbows when someone's not looking because of me...LOL:devil:

Cole Trane
03-24-2004, 01:14 PM
Pride Fighting is what it's called.

JDiablo
03-24-2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by DillonTMNT
http://www.tpub.com/content/neets/14191/img/14191_21_1.jpg

damn some of that chit hurts

-Dillon

:devil: :mad:

seatec
03-24-2004, 01:28 PM
isnt that a chart to pich of a vessel in case of severe bleeding?

quad
03-24-2004, 01:36 PM
I think its pressure points. :devil:

DillonTMNT
03-24-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by 2001400ex
This is a funny thread because today one of my friends brought in a book that he bought off the internet written by a guy who faught in some type of Chinese UFC battles and won both. He told me that it is not Chinese UFC but it is something else (I can't remember the name.) And that when these guys fight, they fight to the death. Whoever loses the fight dies and they drag them off the mat for the next match to take place.

Anyway...I was reading this book (it's very interesting to read and what you can do to people) and one thing you can do is...make a downward strike one the outside of someone's forearm right below their elbow...where that one muscle is and you "will literally make someone chit their pants!!" - Those are the exact words in the book, obvioussly it doesn't say chit, and it has the real curse word, but the filter blocks out curse words here. After I read it I bursted out laughing and everyone was asking me what...what? So I read to them what the book said and they all started laughing their asses off...needless to say everyone in school is going around punching eachother in the elbows when someone's not looking because of me...LOL:devil:

What is the name of that book?

-Dillon

03-24-2004, 02:03 PM
if he swings first, then you can fight him but never swing first. thats how i was brought up. ive been in 2 fights before, won the first , lost the second. neither one of them did i start. the only thing i got in trouble for in the second fight was racist name calling. i sure got the guy pissed off cause i got my *** whopped. i learned one thing, black guys can fight:eek2:

Atreyu
03-24-2004, 02:09 PM
Fight only when you have to, let him confront you first. But don't let him hit you first. People think that if you get hit first, your innocent. Nope.

sickmojave
03-24-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by QUADREBEL248
if he swings first, then you can fight him but never swing first. thats how i was brought up. ive been in 2 fights before, one the first , lost the second. neither one of them did i start. the only thing i got in trouble for in the second fight was racist name calling. i sure got the guy pissed off cause i got my *** whopped. i learned one thing, black guys can fight:eek2:

Why do I get the feeling you deserved to get your *** stomped good and proper :eek:

03-24-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by sickmojave
Why do I get the feeling you deserved to get your *** stomped good and proper :eek: your right. but i should have kicked him in the balls and then knee'd him in the face:blah:

03-24-2004, 02:29 PM
noone should call anyone a ****** or anything like that unless ur singing a song or something..its real mean dude...no matter what he did to you

Atreyu
03-24-2004, 02:31 PM
He's to ignorant to realize it's wrong. I'm glad he beat your *****.

03-24-2004, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Overkillkfx400
noone should call anyone a ****** or anything like that unless ur singing a song or something..its real mean dude...no matter what he did to you i didnt call him that. he called me a kracker so i call him a cocopuff and he knocked me out of my desk. i got up and swung back and missed:( . he got the best of me

2001400ex
03-24-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by DillonTMNT
What is the name of that book?

-Dillon

I'll find out tommorrow and PM you with it.

MotoX3
03-24-2004, 03:03 PM
If your a guy fighting a guy...dont hit the other in the cajones...thats just cheap...but anyways...yes dont fight him if you dont have to(and you shouldnt have to unless he start punching you)

JDiablo
03-24-2004, 03:06 PM
does that thing with hittin them on the forearm and making the chit really work>?

2001400ex
03-24-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
does that thing with hittin them on the forearm and making the chit really work>?

lmfao...yes it works. I don't think this guy would lie about something like that. The whole book is on how to knock people out and kill them...it's all pressure points and nervical places that will serioussly mess you up...or kill you.

JDiablo
03-24-2004, 03:11 PM
so were do you hit them exaclty?:p

2001400ex
03-24-2004, 03:16 PM
It's really hard to explain, especially from memory. Tommorrow when I look at the book again I'll write down what it says in the book, and post it here. Unless the admins think it is inappropriate (then I will PM it to whoever wants to know.)

It is on the outer edge of your forearm. If you extend your forearm you will see a muscle that is right over the elbow joint. You have to hit it that way downwards. We were all doing it to eachother today and got close but no one went in their pants. Only a couple kids said that their stomach felt really bad when they got hit there. I think we may get it soon...I just can't wait to see who it is and how they react after they crap their pants in school...LMAO

JDiablo
03-24-2004, 03:18 PM
idk...you will have to clear that up for me a lil more...lmfao that will be funny:macho

250exGrrl
03-24-2004, 03:23 PM
Do yourself a favor and don't fight this dude...especially over a girl. She's probably the type who gets off on that crap and that pisses me off. Fighting is for punks. Go talk to the guy straight up like adults, don't avoid him. Tell him you're above fighting somebody, and drop it.

fastkid400
03-24-2004, 03:28 PM
Well ur g/f and him broke up, and it was her decision to go out wit u. So if he comes running at u, trip his *** and explain the reasons not to fight, dont fight, be the real man.:muscle:

chucked
03-24-2004, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™

hahaha thats exactly what I was thinking!

The only way your gonna get ahead is to not fight, even if he throws the first punch, if you beat his *** more then he does you, your going to jail too.

03-24-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™

she went out with him for 9 months bro;)

AtvMxRider
03-24-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by member

Oh well that's different then :huh . Nobody can tell you what to do and have the right answer. I'm 33 years old and I would say don't fight him but when I was 16 it was different I would have fought. I'm going to tell you this though. No piece of *** is worth going to jail over no matter how good it is.

wilkin250r
03-24-2004, 04:03 PM

9 months? That's almost forever! Wow, I take it all back. If you can get a relationship as long as 9 months out of this, that DEFINITELY sounds like it's worth a criminal record, jail time, and a possible lawsuit! :rolleyes:

Yes, I'm being sarcastic. I bet the criminal proceedings and the impending lawsuit last longer than your relationship...

Cole Trane
This is so stupid!! Just fight the guy. These times we hear about someone getting killed on accident in a fight are few and far between. I know it can still happen, but you could kill someone walking down the street when your in your car not paying attention!! It's not a big deal. Like I said before, don't go looking for him or anything, but if he comes at you punch the dude in the face!!!!! This "don't fight/be the bigger man" BS is getting on my nerves. YOU GOTTA STAND UP FOR YOURSELF!!!! Good Luck.

ive already told him i dont want to fight and he still is like im gonna whoop you assss so im just gonna go about my day and whatever if he wants to do anything well thats kool ill just do that fake knee thingy lol

03-24-2004, 04:09 PM
pft did i say she broke up with him to go out with me.. i meant she broke up with him then went out with me.. there was like a month inbetween.. but anyways she broke up with him cuz he hit her all the time and stuff and he is still buggin her everyday and i talked to him on the comp the today and he said he was mad at me cuz i was talkin crap on teh phone to him... all i did was ask him to leave her alone... i didnt get an attitude or anything no cuss words but then he is all like im gonna beat you down... god w/e he said he was gonna do it yesterday to but all he did was bump into me in the hall so i dont think he is gonna do anything... but today i told a teacher he wanted to fight and she told the principle and so the principle is gonna kinda follow me around a little bit... or send someone to follow me ot make sure this guy doesnt try to fight

03-24-2004, 04:11 PM
pft did i say she broke up with him to go out with me.. i meant she broke up with him then went out with me.. there was like a month inbetween.. but anyways she broke up with him cuz he hit her all the time and stuff and he is still buggin her everyday and i talked to him on the comp the today and he said he was mad at me cuz i was talkin crap on teh phone to him... all i did was ask him to leave her alone... i didnt get an attitude or anything no cuss words but then he is all like im gonna beat you down... god w/e he said he was gonna do it yesterday to but all he did was bump into me in the hall so i dont think he is gonna do anything... but today i told a teacher he wanted to fight and she told the principle and so the principle is gonna kinda follow me around a little bit... or send someone to follow me ot make sure this guy doesnt try to fight

wow if thats hard to read i was typing kinda fast lolz

AtvMxRider
03-24-2004, 04:19 PM
This is so stupid!! Just fight the guy. These times we hear about someone getting killed on accident in a fight are few and far between. I know it can still happen, but you could kill someone walking down the street when your in your car not paying attention!! It's not a big deal. Like I said before, don't go looking for him or anything, but if he comes at you punch the dude in the face!!!!! This "don't fight/be the bigger man" BS is getting on my nerves. YOU GOTTA STAND UP FOR YOURSELF!!!! Good Luck.

Man why don't you STFU:rolleyes: . You probably get your *** beat every time you turn around.

2001400ex
03-24-2004, 04:22 PM
I think that was the wrong move. First of all if he finds out you snitched on him, it's going to piss him off even more. And second of all if he doesn't find out, and realizes someone's following you around he's going to put two and two together and get even more pissed...my .02

Cole Trane
03-24-2004, 04:34 PM
Right buddy.....your preaching to this kid about not fighting and you turn around and talk that chit to me. I think your the one who needs to STFU. Sounds like your an idiot. I also like how people talk chit on these boards, guarantee you won't do it someones face. At least that's what it sounds like to me. Why would you talk chit and then turn around and say don't fight? Someone talks chit to me, I'm gonna fight ya. I'm not a badass or anything close, I just know I'm not gonna put up with BS. Would you??

AtvMxRider
03-24-2004, 04:39 PM
Right buddy.....your preaching to this kid about not fighting and you turn around and talk that chit to me. I think your the one who needs to STFU. Sounds like your an idiot. I also like how people talk chit on these boards, guarantee you won't do it someones face. At least that's what it sounds like to me. Why would you talk chit and then turn around and say don't fight? Someone talks chit to me, I'm gonna fight ya. I'm not a badass or anything close, I just know I'm not gonna put up with BS. Would you??

You talk real tuff behind that keyboard. Did I ever say anything about fighting to you? No I said for you to STFU. But like I said your real tuff behind that keyboard:rolleyes: .

batgeek
03-24-2004, 04:47 PM
Someone talks chit to me, I'm gonna fight ya.

man i'm scared.

ask anyone on this site that has met me...or better yet, ask anyone at AtvNC that knows me.

if yer full of chit, i'll tell ya in person. if it destroys your diminished ego enough that you feel you need to throw at me...well, grow up alittle son.

you're the one that looks like an idiot because a couple of words pissed you off.

you are dismissed, go out to recess now. your parents need to really start monitoring your internet usage.

derekhonda
03-24-2004, 04:48 PM
im real tough behind my keyboard :D

Cole Trane
03-24-2004, 04:49 PM
Yeah, you too pal........
Where did you learn to read? I never said anything about fighting you!! I said I would fight if someone gets in my chit. You'd prolly like to sit and argue back and forth, but I'm not wasting anymore time on you. I know it breaks your heart....

Cole Trane
03-24-2004, 04:51 PM
What ever your name says it all geek....

MOFO
03-24-2004, 04:58 PM
What ever your name says it all geek....

... you just dont know when to give up. I just went through this thread and you are making yourself look like an *** more and more with every post you make.

Step back from the keyboard... :rolleyes:

...and to add my $0.02 to this thread.... since you obviously know this guy might come at you, your first move should be to deal with it like an adult and find a way to settle it without fighting... even if that means ignoring his chit. I've had over 5 years of Tae Kwon Do and the FIRST thing we learned was how to deal with a situation without fighting. I'd suggest this to you since you have time to deal with it.

Cole Trane
03-24-2004, 05:02 PM
This sounds like a case of no one knows me so lets side with our buddies!!

03-24-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Man why don't you STFU:rolleyes: . You probably get your *** beat every time you turn around. all he's doing is making this worse. im with jerry on this. 400exrider2002 needs to shut his pie hole:rolleyes:

Cole Trane
03-24-2004, 05:11 PM
Did this kid ask for advice on what to do? I think he did. I was giving my opinion and I get jumped on. Yalls opinion, for the most part, is to not fight and don't stand up for yourself. I say stand up for yourself. Am I wrong for that?

MOFO

again, you are wrong.

Its called your an idiot that speaks before he thinks....then people see it and tell you where you are wrong. Pretty simple process if you ask me.

batgeek

nope...we can all spot a dumbass when we see one. you advertise it well.

batgeek
03-24-2004, 05:14 PM
Yalls opinion, for the most part, is to not fight and don't stand up for yourself.

i have "stood up for myself" too many times to mention. nothing good came out of it.

go ahead and continue being a toughguy. remember to buy a tire pump for when your ego gets deflated again.

MOFO
03-24-2004, 05:15 PM
... and don't stand up for yourself. ?

WRONG!

Using physical force should only be used when someone confronts you and leaves you with NO options. In this case, this kid KNOWS well in advance someone might confront him....the correct answer to this question is to deal with the problem BEFORE it becomes a physical matter.

Cole Trane
03-24-2004, 05:16 PM
Sometimes you can't avoid it, right?

03-24-2004, 05:19 PM
Did this kid ask for advice on what to do? I think he did. I was giving my opinion and I get jumped on. Yalls opinion, for the most part, is to not fight and don't stand up for yourself. I say stand up for yourself. Am I wrong for that? you should always stand up for yourself but your makin it sound like he should go up to him and swing first. only if the other guy swings first should you stand up for yourself :rolleyes: . your bs is gonna get this kid in trouble:rolleyes:

Cole Trane
03-24-2004, 05:22 PM
Dude!!!! I clearly stated not to go looking for the guy in my post!! God this is frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wilkin250r
03-24-2004, 05:22 PM
Yalls opinion, for the most part, is to not fight and don't stand up for yourself. I say stand up for yourself. Am I wrong for that?

How old are you, like 14? Most of us have been there, done that, and we speak from experience. There are very few upsides to fighting, but lots of downsides.

Standing up for yourself? Yeah, it's a good concept if a salesman is trying to pressure you into buying a car, but a lousy concept for fighting.

If he gets into a fight, he could wind up in the hospital, or even the morgue. OR, if he wins, he could wind getting sued, as well as landing his butt in jail. And for what? What are the upsides? Pride? Man, you gotta be REAL stupid to think that pride is worth all that hassle.

roostin_dale
03-24-2004, 05:23 PM
i was in a smiliar postition to this before...a kid wanted to beat the living crap out of me...he started something with me in the PE locker room.:eek2: I wan't going to sit there and get beat up so wudda know? I kicked his ***** and he ran out of the school crying....next day at school i heard he was in the hospital...broke rib and a bunch of bruised bones.....to this day i dont know what i did to piss him off...

I had to go to court....got probation for 8 months....and 50 hours of comunity service....had to visit the jail for awhile also (i wasn't in jail, they just had to show me what it would be like)
and you can't forget the 3 day out of school suspension....and all the trouble with my parents....

Moral of the story..avoid him, dont fight him....you will regret it if you hurt him too bad...

Cole Trane
03-24-2004, 05:29 PM
I guess that's the difference between me and yall. Pride is worth it. If you don't have your pride, your nothing. So don't bash me for stating my opinion, just cause you don't agree with it.

wilkin250r
03-24-2004, 05:32 PM
You have your pride. I'm sure that's a real comfort when your parents have to sell their house because of a lawsuit.

What if you do win, and the other kid is so pissed, he gets a bunch of his buddies together to bash your head in with a baseball bat? Now your a vegetable, with pride!

chucked
03-24-2004, 05:36 PM
dude u ever been involved in stuff like this before where people were arrested? You got to go through all sorts of **** all the time, you miss work and/or school, you lose out on money (even more if you have to pay fines or jail...) In my opinion, any one that tries to start a fight has self-confidence problems. Especially people that try to start a fight just because you look at them, whats that all about?

Cole Trane
03-24-2004, 05:36 PM
I'm 23 dude, quit talking about my parents like I'm 12 guys. I know, I know, I'm acting like it huh?? And yes, I have my pride!

Cole Trane
03-24-2004, 05:38 PM
Don't know whats up with those guys chucked. I guess you guys think I love fighting and would talk chit for no reason huh? WRONG!! If you would read my post, you'll see that all I am saying is to stand up for yourself if the situation arises. Tell me I'm wrong........again. I know someone will.

P.S. I have been involved in that BS before. I delt with it.

MOFO
03-24-2004, 05:39 PM
I guess that's the difference between me and yall. Pride is worth it. If you don't have your pride, your nothing. So don't bash me for stating my opinion, just cause you don't agree with it.

so you derive pride from physically beating someone up? If this is your definition of pride, you need to have your head checked. Its this "I wanna look tough" attitude that gets people killed around here. Someone talks smack on someone, so they go get their homies and do a drive by because someone talked down on their "so called" pride.

If you keep living your life like this, your pride is going to get you in some serious trouble.

So let me get this straight... you would risk your life, going to jail, risk being sued or have the crap beat out of you because of some girl in highschool.... yea, that sure seems like a real definition of "pride"... :rolleyes:

wilkin250r
03-24-2004, 05:39 PM
I'm 23 dude, quit talking about my parents like I'm 12 guys. I know, I know, I'm acting like it huh?? And yes, I have my pride!

Ok, so instead of your parents losing their house, YOU go to prison for five years. I bet that pride is a great comfort while your getting raped in prison.

roostin_dale
03-24-2004, 05:40 PM
can't we all just get along?:o

seriously..everyone has their own opinions...even if he is the only one that dissagrees with everyone else..

03-24-2004, 05:40 PM
I guess that's the difference between me and yall. Pride is worth it. If you don't have your pride, your nothing. So don't bash me for stating my opinion, just cause you don't agree with it. your right, we shouldnt bash you...

we should ban you:rolleyes:

MOFO
03-24-2004, 05:41 PM
Don't know whats up with those guys chucked. I guess you guys think I love fighting and would talk chit for no reason huh? WRONG!! If you would read my post, you'll see that all I am saying is to stand up for yourself if the situation arises. Tell me I'm wrong........again. I know someone will.

P.S. I have been involved in that BS before. I delt with it.

yes, you are wrong because the FIRST step in finding a solution to this problem is to DEAL with it before it turns into a physical confrontation!

Your answer is to do nothing and just walk around waiting for the kid to attack him!

This kid asked for advice BEFORE it happens.... the wrong answer is to just sit back and wait for the attack... this is what you have basically been saying!

Do you not see the problem with your logic???

Cole Trane
03-24-2004, 05:41 PM
Dude, didn't you almost get banned for something? I'm just stating my opinion, not bashing anyone that didn't bash me first.

wilkin250r
03-24-2004, 05:43 PM
all I am saying is to stand up for yourself if the situation arises. Tell me I'm wrong........again. I know someone will.

I had a guy holding a knife on me a few months back. You know what I did? I backed down, and believe it or not, I still have my pride AND all my fingers!

Cole Trane
03-24-2004, 05:43 PM
The kid said he talked to him already and the dude is being a @$$hole. What else do you want him to do, get on his knees and apoligize for nothing.

Cole Trane
03-24-2004, 05:45 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't fight a guy that's gonna stab me. That's not being a BI#CH, that's smart. Is this how you guys are taking this, like I'm telling the kid to go kill this guy or fight him no matter what? Yall are taking this to a whole new level!!

chucked
03-24-2004, 05:45 PM
The kid said he talked to him already and the dude is being a @$$hole. What else do you want him to do, get on his knees and apoligize for nothing.

yea stand up for your self, punch him right in the face, he gets back up, pulls a gun out, pop, pop, pop, you ****ing dead. You cant say it never happens.

MOFO
03-24-2004, 05:46 PM

I'm actually surprised your 23 years old... then again, I've met 30 year olds with your type of attitude and thinking.

Your entitled to your opinion, but we are entitled to debate you and prove your wrong. In this case, you are.

I'm done with this mess of a thread.... :rolleyes:

wilkin250r
03-24-2004, 05:47 PM

No, just aviod the situation, at all costs. Even if it means backing down. By "standing up for yourself" you are just going to aggrivate the aggressor, making physical confrontation much more likely.

Personally, I'd rather back down from a fight than get a knife in the ribs.

I'd rather back down from a fight than go to prison.

I'd rather back down from a fight than lose all my belongings in a lawsuit.

Cole Trane
03-24-2004, 05:48 PM
Alright, MEMBER, do what you think you should do. If it involves fighting, good luck. If not, great. I'm sick of this, yall are making scenarios and all kinds of chit. I'm not gonna explain myself anymore. I know you guys are all happy now. YAY!!!!

wilkin250r
03-24-2004, 05:51 PM
Yeah, I wouldn't fight a guy that's gonna stab me. That's not being a BI#CH, that's smart. Is this how you guys are taking this, like I'm telling the kid to go kill this guy or fight him no matter what? Yall are taking this to a whole new level!!

No, we are not taking this to a whole new level, all these are very real possibilities. We already know this other guy has a temper problem if he's been smacking his girlfriend around. Even if this guy doesn't have a knife right now, what's to stop him from getting one a few days later and waiting around a corner? All because he's pissed off that he lost the fight!

03-24-2004, 05:51 PM
Dude, didn't you almost get banned for something? I'm just stating my opinion, not bashing anyone that didn't bash me first. i got banned for lying on here. totlay different from starting bs. do us a favor, see that logout button up there on the tool bar, click it.;)

Guy400
03-24-2004, 05:59 PM
I agree with the others about do what you can to avoid a fight. You're no less of a man and you've lost no pride in not fighting. I've been in situations such as yours and if you've done everything in your power to avoid a fight but the guy seeks you out than there's no way I'd expect you to be a human punching bag. There's a difference in fighting and self-defense in my book. Self-defense is doing just enough to control the situation and that's it. I was no angel and I've been in scuffles that would have no doubt sent me to the slammer at least for a weekend but fortunately, the cops were never called. That doesn't mean they won't get called on you and it just isn't worth it.

Avoid him but if he tracks you down and starts a scuffle than do what you have to in order to defend yourself. DON'T gouge someone in the eyes, punch them in the throat, etc. That'll just lead to more trouble for yourself.

AtvMxRider
03-24-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by QUADREBEL248
i got banned for lying on here. totlay different from starting bs. do us a favor, see that logout button up there on the tool bar, click it.;)

You just need to stop while your ahead.

400exrider2002 suppose this he kicks the guys *** and and he keeps his "pride", Then a few days later the guy comes back and shoots him then wheres his pride. I'm not flaming you all I'm saying is the world is full of pussies that all they want to do is shoot somebody. It is just not worth it.

markeg192
03-24-2004, 06:03 PM
I would not fight him either. I have walked away from fights before just because it wasn't worth my time. Just tell him you have better things to do.

Yeah like his girlfriend!!!!!

2001400ex
03-24-2004, 06:05 PM
Why not lay off the friggin guy? He stated his opinion and everyone else has stated theirs. Just end it! This has gone on for like three pages I think of just arguing back and forth...

sly400ex
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
You just need to stop while your ahead.

400exrider2002 suppose this he kicks the guys *** and and he keeps his "pride", Then a few days later the guy comes back and shoots him then wheres his pride. I'm not flaming you all I'm saying is the world is full of pussies that all they want to do is shoot somebody. It is just not worth it.

I think this post sums it up completely! Someone lock er' down!

Cole Trane
I know there are a million possibilities that could happen. I just don't wanna talk about this anymore, it's stupid. Sorry for calling you an idiot by the way AtvMxRider. Anyway, I still believe what I believe, but I don't wanna argue about this crap anymore. DEAL???

Guy400
03-24-2004, 06:07 PM
Deal.