PDA

View Full Version : yellow plastics, yellow frame

ny300exrider
03-23-2004, 07:56 PM
well im actually starting to decide on what color i want to pc my frame next winter so i have it all planned out and stuff. i want to be original but also have it look and match fairly well too. im running stock yellow plastics with the graphics removed. im thinking i want to go with a bright yellow frame and hubs and then black motor mounts and my black hmf. i think this combo would be pretty sweet looking and i remember seeing a 250r in the quadcross series pics in the race coverage section with a yellow/yellow and it looked hot also. do you think it would be too much yellow if i accented some black parts with it. i dont see many people with this scheme and thats why i changed my mind on yellow/red. if anyone has any pics of the yellow/yellow combo id greatly appreciate it..thanks

tants
03-24-2004, 05:42 AM
a bright yellow frame would stick out, and IMO looks great.

mabe go with more of a neon looking yellow, not plain old yellow.. just a thought

yellow and black deff looks good togather, just think about it, you have plenty of time, and dont worry what other people think, as long as YOU like it

;)

TheFontMaster
03-24-2004, 06:57 PM
yellow plastic and frame, then get the swing arm and a arms powdercoated black.:cool:

"BLAHH"300!!
03-24-2004, 09:08 PM
.....Hears a brain fart.....

Take everything that would be chrome or polished, and PC it all Black.(Motor mounts, bar clamps, hubs, Bumpers, Nerfs) With yellow plastic Yellow Frame, Black Arm and swingarm. Black seat cover and bars. with Yellow grips. Go with some Fiber rims and polish your cases...It Think that would be Tight.....damn...making me want to Re-rebuild mine. :blah:

Pro400
03-30-2004, 05:24 PM
I have red plastic and red a-arms and a yellow pc frame and it looks bad *****:D