PDA

View Full Version : Prayers Needed

Jay300ex
03-23-2004, 07:54 PM
Hey everyone, your prayers are in need for the family of one of my friends.

Actually to be perfectly honest, he isn't a really good friend, but is a friend of one of my really good 'girl' friends, whom I have ridden with quite a few times.

Anyway, last week he fell asleep at the wheel of his car, ran off the road and flipped the car into a ditch. The ditch had toxic waste type water in it, and he was drowning before the people in the car behind him pulled him.

They thought he would live, but the infection was to serious, and passed yestarday. He name was Matt and he was only 18 years old. I feel really horrible about this, because I had to give his step brother (they grew up together) a ride to the hospital, and it just made me think if my best friend was in that situation.

Please, everyone, take a moment.
Thank you guys.

Jay

Toadz400
03-23-2004, 08:08 PM
That's horrible, sorry to hear that:( . My prayers will be with his family.

JDiablo
03-23-2004, 08:16 PM
you got my prayers man:( R.I.P

pa_countryboy
03-24-2004, 08:28 AM
sorry to hear man ya got mine

2000ex
03-24-2004, 08:36 AM
That is a horrible tragedy. My condolences:(

Jay300ex
03-24-2004, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by 2000ex
That is a horrible tragedy. My condolences:(

Tragedy, a word that sums it up perfectly.

wilkin250r
03-24-2004, 03:08 PM
By "toxic waste" do you mean sewage water?

So, let me get this straight. He fell asleep, rolled his car, almost drowned, but he didn't. So in the end, he died because it was sewer water that he drove into?

I don't mean to sound insensitive, it was indeed a tragedy, but I can almost hear every morning radio host in New York saying "What a crappy way to die!"

Jay300ex
03-25-2004, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
By "toxic waste" do you mean sewage water?

So, let me get this straight. He fell asleep, rolled his car, almost drowned, but he didn't. So in the end, he died because it was sewer water that he drove into?

That's correct. He didn't sustain very many physical injuries, but he was in a bed for 6 days trying to get rid of a bacteria caused by the water. It just didn't work. It's indeed a crappy way to die.