PDA

View Full Version : WB Brother Disc...&.....What size sprockets.

JhallettEX
03-09-2002, 08:26 PM
This is a two part questions....Thanks alot

With the mods that I have I am wondering what will be the best setup with my WB exhaust. Will the end cap that eliminates all the disc work well or what should I do, Add or remove some disc?

Also, I am also wondering what size sprockets to go with. I was thinkin 16/36 for MX and leave the stock sizes for the dunes. Let me know what has work with you all. Thanks

400exredrider
03-09-2002, 08:43 PM
hey man im like really close to you!!! like maby 80mi im like by council bluffs Iowa which is close to Omaha NEB im in oakland iowa.u should come and ride with us sometime i just purchased a WB slip on and it should be here soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JhallettEX
03-09-2002, 10:37 PM
Where do you ride at there?

400exBro
03-10-2002, 06:43 AM
Yes the spark arresstor will elimante all the discs( last disk that is solid) it will become louder and give more top end i haven't tried it yet but i did take it off and listened to it and it was a lot louder than it was before so if you run mx i would run with out the s/a, i am at least, it doesn't take long to cahnge i can do it in 5 mins, also always apply never sieze when ever changing the disc on the pipe, that came in a little white bottle with the pipe, it prevents the bolt from siezing inside the tread.
lata
Bro

400exredrider
03-10-2002, 07:42 AM
well sometimes we go to this place under the south omaha bridge......its kinda like MX and woods riding there.....