PDA

View Full Version : great job mideast boys at steele creek !!

gump
03-23-2004, 10:45 AM
great job boys !! big props to my racing partner and sponser jeff robinson "robinson motors racing" jeff rode my z in the race and was running a heck of a race till he tried to short cut a bottleneck and flipped the ole z a few times, good ride boy, good thing he's my mechanic too :D
derisi, cook, houston, cashing, robinson and the rest of you guys did a great job !!!!
just got out of hospital today guys.. won't be long now till i'm getting in yalls way
:blah:

Bonnie Cook
03-23-2004, 11:01 AM
Gump - speedy recovery

To add to your congrats...more of our boys did good
Phillip Moorefield, Brian Carswell, Adam Buchanan and more!!!

I am proud of all of them. Can't wait till this weekend at Circle J....The heat will be on between Mike Houston, Santo DeRisi, and Bryan Cook

Heck of a race !!!!

gump
03-23-2004, 06:37 PM
bonnie if you need any help from a one armed man at the next couple of races let me know and i'll help out..

holeshot19
03-23-2004, 06:46 PM
maybe you can help them score the race on sunday

gump
03-23-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by holeshot19
maybe you can help them score the race on sunday heck of a good idea eddy.. video tape the start finish line.. you'll be first then the pros will come through :D
spend some of that money and get a scoring jobbie like the gncc has, ah what the heck i'll buy it
:blah:
they messed up but sure it will be fixed by sunday !!

Wingnut
03-23-2004, 08:04 PM
Don't worry about the scoring. It got messed up at last year's opening round too and was straightened out for the rest of the season. It was kind of disappointing walking away empty handed though. :( But I think we were all ready to go.

Bonnie, any decision been made yet about an 8 hour team race?

Bonnie Cook
03-24-2004, 04:04 PM
8 hours!!!

We have talked about kicking off the Interstate this year with a team race, but we haven't decided for sure where,what, when.....etc.

We'll know in the summer!!!

Easy on the scoring.. It's been months since we've grooved with the computer scoring.....It's ready for Circle J.

The GNCC's system cost nearly 50,000 excuse me, but we do NOT have that kind of dough....NOT CLOSE