PDA

View Full Version : TC racing engines

exman
03-23-2004, 07:21 AM
Does anyone know an alternate number for TC racing, I need one of there TC shorty pipes for a 300ex fast. no one ever answers...thanks

SnellCRP
03-23-2004, 08:27 AM
I had that same problem when he was suppost to be getting my motor done in 2000. He was suppost to have it done in a month and it ended up taking 6 months and he never answered the phone. WTF!

zakk54
03-23-2004, 08:46 AM
Does anyone know an alternate number for TC racing, I need one of there TC shorty pipes for a 300ex fast. no one ever answers...thanks
I had that same problem when he was suppost to be getting my motor done in 2000. He was suppost to have it done in a month and it ended up taking 6 months and he never answered the phone. WTF!

Tom is a very busy man! I've found calling after 2pm works best!! The number I use and have had great luck with is (814) 723-3514. Right now with the Nationals he's traveling a lot and probably very backlogged with motor work! He does all the work by himself (which by the way is the best out there!!) so answering the phone every time it rings would leave him no time for the work he has in the shop already! If you need something ASAP call Kevin at LOST CREEK CYCLES (717) 463-9173 He deals with TC a lot and I'm sure can help you out! Hope this helps! It may be discouraging but for an EX of any kind Tc/Tom is the best out there!!!!