PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have 400ex for sale

Poston5
03-22-2004, 07:50 PM
I am looking for a 400ex. Dont care what year. I am looking for one that is in nice condition. Everything working on it. Please if you would email me at bposton_06@hotmail.com with pictures of the quad, The price of the quad and explain in detail anything that is wrong with the quad (broken plastic, Bent bars, bent rim, axle, A-arms, anything. Anthing that is wrong with it i would like to know. Also what shape are the tires in and where are you located at. Also are there any aftermarket mods done to it.

travis283
03-22-2004, 07:58 PM
I got a really nice99, 400ex I may be looking to sale for the right price.. Its a 99 with douglas .190 wheels razr tires with only 3rides on them full DG exhust, PRM oversized front race bumper, and PRM full skid plates including swingarm.. There is no problems at all with the bike the oil has been changed every 10hrs along with the filter, There is one small crack in the front right fender from a tree branch other than that its awesome... IF interested email offers to Travis283@hotmail.com... I can get pics if need...

Thanks,

milz
03-22-2004, 08:16 PM
check your email buddy