PDA

View Full Version : last time i let someone ride my KFX...

dpizz450
03-22-2004, 12:20 PM
well i let my cousin and my brother and there two girlfriends take my kfx and my other cousins (tp300ex) 300ex out to the dunes yesterday and i went to go pick it up and i find my steering system all screwed up my handlebars bent and my plastic bent and cracked in some spots........dont kno the exact story to what happened but i will find out later today.....have pictures up in a couple hours....im about to go get a new camera cell fone.....and yes they will pay for the damage they did

Cole Trane
03-22-2004, 12:32 PM
Yeah that sucks!! I don't let anyone ride my quad unless I'm there. They could still wreck it, but at least I'll know the real story.

zephead400ex
03-22-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by YZrida
well i let my cousin and my brother and there two girlfriends take my kfx and my other cousins (tp300ex) 300ex out to the dunes yesterday and i went to go pick it up and i find my steering system all screwed up my handlebars bent and my plastic bent and cracked in some spots........dont kno the exact story to what happened but i will find out later today.....have pictures up in a couple hours....im about to go get a new camera cell fone.....and yes they will pay for the damage they did

y2k400ex
03-22-2004, 12:44 PM
I let my freind rid my 416 while i try out his new razors. He hit 3rd when the front end lifted up he paniced and cut the wheels in the and and hit the front brakes. Well when it came back he rolled it about 4 times:mad: I watched all this happen while i was riding behind him. Well i get a New Burgard steerign sten and some Tag X5's out of it. I jsut let my freinds know you break it you but it:devil:

stock400ex
03-22-2004, 02:35 PM
i have only let 2 ppl ride mine. and it was about a 3 min ride at the most.

dont trust ppl especially with all the power the pred has:devil:

Matt756
03-22-2004, 02:41 PM
well i let my friend ride my old one and he rolled it and said he would pay(ididnt think he would) so he says ill be back with the money and well he comes back and says i dnot have enough so ill make it up some how i asid ok watever the next he said i got 80 dollars wat kind of after market bars do u want i said a pair of standard renthals would be nice he said ok ill be back went and got me a set i knida wanted him to wreck my quad again

03-22-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Matt756
well i let my friend ride my old one and he rolled it and said he would pay(ididnt think he would) so he says ill be back with the money and well he comes back and says i dnot have enough so ill make it up some how i asid ok watever the next he said i got 80 dollars wat kind of after market bars do u want i said a pair of standard renthals would be nice he said ok ill be back went and got me a set i knida wanted him to wreck my quad again tell him he can come wreck my quad after i fix it:p

hondarider2006
03-22-2004, 03:52 PM
I only let one other person ride my 400 other than me, and that would be my girlfriend Jamie:D

400exrider555
03-22-2004, 04:05 PM
the smae thing happened to me man, ive learned the hard way, just remember to keep pics and show the ppl who want to ride it and wen u say no they call u a **** they will understand after u show em the pics

03-22-2004, 05:37 PM
i love it when people promise you something right after it happens & they never do it...