PDA

View Full Version : Best riding day ever!

Bartman012
03-22-2004, 12:05 PM
I took the R up to French Gulch (northern Ca.) on Saturday. A friend of mine took his new 440ex as well. Lots of open, flat trails with alot of fire breaks. Lots of up-hill, loose, small rock terrain. Did lots of tight woods riding as well. I tell you what, I rode hard all day and the only thing sore is my legs. Only because of the standing up stuff. Sliding around the corners in 4th gear pegged is absolutely awesome. Just point and go. That quad ran sweet. No problems at all with the quad. The only problem I had was I ripped a 1 1/2 inch tear in the front tire. Almost brand new too. I had to ride back crippled for over 7 miles. I have some new Hiper Beadlocks coming this week and will have to go back up this weekend. Anyone from around the Redding area? If so, e-mail me and we'll go. bjbmccurdy@sbcglobal.net

Barely legal
03-23-2004, 02:17 PM
Sounds like fun. Maybe we can get some of the guys from Chico to come up and I'll head up from Sac. I like that type of riding. PM me when you want to go. I'm even ok with this Saturday.

Bartman012
03-24-2004, 12:06 PM
I won't be able to go this weekend as I just yesterday, adopted a little 2 year old girl. The agency called me at noon yesterday and said they needed a home for this cute little girl and the rest is history. I will, however, let you know the next time I go. Why don't you e-mail me your number and I'll call you. thanks, Bartman