PDA

View Full Version : EXriders.com Rausch Creek Group Ride May 15th & 16th

Pages : [1] 2

Admin
03-22-2004, 09:00 AM
It is that time of year again, and I am proud to announce that Rausch Creek has invited EXriders.com back again this year for a terrific weekend of fun and excitement :)

Rausch Creek is located in the Heart of PA and is one of the best riding parks in the country with several Adult & Pee Wee MX Tracks and extensive trails to ride on with the whole family. I have been practicing at Rausch Creek since it first opened several years ago, and the nicest thing about it is that they are constantly changing up the tracks to keep it interesting and improving the facilities for its customers.

The Weekend of May 15/16 is an awesome weekend for a group ride because on 15th, Saturday, the GNCC Nationals will be held at Rausch Creek for the 2nd year, which plenty of members are already making the trip to attend. The great thing is that Rausch Creek is so huge, that the race won't even affect those that just won't to ride at the MX Park because they are located a couple of miles from each other.

Rausch Creek has provided EXriders.com some special admission passes to the MX Park for the weekend at a $5.00 discount off the regular admission, plus you will be a "FREE" Rausch Creek T-shirt when you sign in :)

The passes must be purchased through EXriders.com in advance for the discount and FREE T-shirt, but don't worry if you can't attend the group ride for some reason, the passes still will be good for another day!

I hope to see a huge turnout for this exciting weekend of FUN!!!

Ticket purchasing details will be posted soon!!!

Please post and let me know if you are planning on attending the group ride.

seatec
03-22-2004, 09:06 AM
I'm there and will try to rally some of my friends.

K_Fulk
03-22-2004, 10:16 AM
Sounds like fun. I just wish i knew my work schedule more than 2 days ahaead of time. But if my motor is done and i'm off that weekend i'm there.

03-22-2004, 11:48 AM
I should be there..:macho

WhiteBros400ex
03-22-2004, 04:57 PM
Ill be up there with my friend paul (sportrax10) we went last year 2 had a blast:D

Ralph
03-22-2004, 06:11 PM
harlen if u want i will send u the files for the raush creek waivers so people can fill them out ahead of time incase they are under 18 and need an adult to sign them u should deff post a message reminding them about the waivers. If u want them ill send u the ones tina sent me.

greghall
03-22-2004, 06:39 PM
Harlen is that going to be only at the MX part or is there going to be some woods riding?

ralph2
03-22-2004, 08:29 PM
im in :devil: :blah:

Tina
03-23-2004, 04:32 AM
Our waiver is now online:
http://www.rauschcreekracing.com/rcmp/downloads/mxatv/RCWaiver.pdf

And for your viewing pleasure....

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid108/pbea668695fab2e349d2de871b88654f1/f9407d48.jpg

WalshKFX
03-23-2004, 04:47 AM
i wish i could go but i have a race that day. These rides are sweet everyt year.

02Yellow400
03-23-2004, 05:11 AM
I will be there. Hopefully bring a few others

Admin
03-23-2004, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by greghall
Harlen is that going to be only at the MX part or is there going to be some woods riding?

There will be plenty of Woods riding. The nicest thing about Rausch Creek is that there are miles and miles of trails for those that particular don't care about running on the MX track. Most ATV Parks only have MX tracks, but at Rausch Creek you can do every kind of riding but Flat Track. There are plenty of mud holes for those that love playing in the Mud and even plenty of long straight aways for those that just love to drag race their friends for bragging rights.

I will have ticket purchasing information up by the End of the Week when I finish covering the 4 ATV events on my list.

Pappy
03-23-2004, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by EXriders Admin
at Rausch Creek you can do every kind of riding but Flat Track.

Rausch is in the process of installing a flattrack:cool:

jja125
03-23-2004, 07:34 AM
i'll be there for the gncc saturday, but i think there's a PA district 5 race that sunday or a AWRCS race?

tants
03-23-2004, 12:22 PM
ill be there for sure, with a few of my buddies :D

redrunner
03-23-2004, 01:59 PM
Is there camping on site, where are most of "us" staying?

Is anyone bringing there kids?
Would love to try and get there, 375 miles! 60 more than Hatfield.

JDiablo
03-23-2004, 02:13 PM
idk i might be there if i can get my dad to go wit the suzuki.....are dirtbikes allowed because if i do go im sure my brother would want to come and he only got a lil klx110 dirtbike?if i go i would like to meet up wit a few members from here that would be awesome.And where do we hit the sack for the night anyway?lol

Tommy 17
03-23-2004, 03:51 PM
harlen my g.f. is gonna hurt u look out!!!

looks like i'm skipping my senior prom to go to rausch:devil: i wouldn't miss it for the world!!!:macho

harlen if i go i'm goin to head out friday (ride all day friday) watch the race saturday... then ride all day sunday... it'll be alot of fun i think...

rausch is the best place i've ever rode... heres a group shot from last time...

Tommy 17
03-23-2004, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by redrunner
Is there camping on site, where are most of "us" staying?

Is anyone bringing there kids?
Would love to try and get there, 375 miles! 60 more than Hatfield.

yes there is camping at the park... lots of room for tents...

theres 2 kids tracks for the lil kids to ride on... they have one with small singles and lil table tops... the other one has some small doubles and tables...

tinner
03-23-2004, 04:24 PM
Hmmm, maybe I will be able to head on out. I have to talk to Ranger a little more. It would be cool to meet some people face to face.

Admin
03-23-2004, 06:05 PM
Rausch Creek typically reserves a spot for EXriders.com Members to Camp and Park. We will have a camp fire Saturday Night and talk.

JDiablo
03-23-2004, 07:12 PM
Rausch Creek typically reserves a spot for EXriders.com Members to Camp and Park. We will have a camp fire Saturday Night and talk.

my dad is like where is it...from expierence this means he is thinking about it:macho i would love to chill around the campfire with you guys...but i prolly would just be getting beer for you....lol or something how far is it away from northeren new jersey?

Ralph
03-23-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
my dad is like where is it...from expierence this means he is thinking about it:macho i would love to chill around the campfire with you guys...but i prolly would just be getting beer for you....lol or something how far is it away from northeren new jersey?

i dont remember but no more than 3 hours, im deff coming up..

Hey pappy, how about a pig roast.

Also everyone should bring their deermeat for a best deermeat contest. And i will nominate myself as judge:devil:

JDiablo
03-23-2004, 07:28 PM
my dad is like thats kinda far and we drive every weekend in the summer 1 hr and 15mins to my lakehouse and he complaining abbout another 45 mins:rolleyes: lol o well ill be there ill get him to go

yamaha250f
03-24-2004, 06:11 PM
hey this sounds nice ill have me head ported and polished for this one although my friends sold their quads i still have my bike and im keepen it running strong well it for sale but i plan on getting a 450f so its a steady upgrade

CTmxyfz
03-24-2004, 07:52 PM
I plan to come again and actually ride this time without being dumb. A pig roast would be sweet. I like that pic from the last ride. Im behind the 400 in the black fox hat. Ill ask my dad to see what is going on that weekend. I really want to come up. Hey, whos thinks its going to rain? again again and again. Rico, you really planning to come? Harlen, how far away is the GNCC course? I would like to see one in person. Tommy has a good idea about friday through sunday. Can't Wait! ill be camping this time too.

Ralph
03-24-2004, 07:58 PM
yo tommy if my dad takes us again hes gonna do the same thing he did last time and maybe ill let in on it...:devil:

03-25-2004, 09:48 AM
Im there

:devil:

Rausch is the most fun ive ever had when it comes to riding.

Ryan
03-26-2004, 11:00 AM
I'll be there Saturday morning to watch the race! Hope to meet all of you.

Derno24
03-26-2004, 11:09 AM
I'll be there for a visit. I plan on running in the GNCC on sat so I might be too mcuh of a baby to do any extra riding. I was at the last one and it was cool to put faces with names.

AC 400 ex 02
03-26-2004, 09:33 PM
I'm really hoping to attend this year along with a good riding friend of mine...should be an awesome time and a chance to meet the crew

cheetah
03-27-2004, 03:28 PM
I really wish I could stay, but after the GNCC we have to head back home I can't miss anymore school.:(

Atreyu
03-29-2004, 06:57 AM
Anybody feel like picking up and underpriviliged white boy and taking him to rausch?:devil: I'll see if my gi/f will drive me and camp..

adrenaline
03-29-2004, 12:31 PM
ive told a bunch of my friends so theres about 10 of us that will be there!

gibson400ex
03-29-2004, 02:37 PM
The whole Gabriel Racing Crew will most likely be there!

there will be about 5-10 of us, with our

40ft trailer.

will they allow a 40ft trailer in the camping area?

it is 20ft cargo, and 20ft living space.

Here is a picture of it, can you tell me if it will be allowed? Im not sure i have never been to Raush Creek and The Whole Gabriel Racing Crew is looking forward it!

here is the 40ft trailer, let me know if they will let it in.

Tommy 17
03-29-2004, 03:36 PM
i've seen bigger trailers and motor homes there then that:eek2:

gibson400ex
03-29-2004, 03:42 PM
sweet!

My dad wants to upgrade to somthing " bigger " like Mike Rocco ( so?) who rides for eastcoastatv has for a setup. Renegade ( toter home, and a staker trailer)

that is my dads dream setup he said.

he said he might want to do that if we are serious into racing when we are 16-18 years old.

300exHILLER
03-31-2004, 03:46 PM
I'll be there running the GNCC race but right after I have to pack up to make back to Mass for a sunday mx race.:eek2:

MOFO
03-31-2004, 03:52 PM
Hmmmm...

I'm gonna have to look at the calendar... might be able to make this one.

I understand they have alot of XC trails, right? We're not too big into MX....

gibson400ex
03-31-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by 300exHILLER
I'll be there running the GNCC race but right after I have to pack up to make back to Mass for a sunday mx race.:eek2:

nvm then.

there is 3 set dates for the ride ( well 3 different times they are going.)

Tommy 17
03-31-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by MOFO
Hmmmm...

I'm gonna have to look at the calendar... might be able to make this one.

I understand they have alot of XC trails, right? We're not too big into MX....

they have lots of trails... and they have a mx track thats got no jumps basically... one single and it runs in the woods...

the trails are very nice... u would have a blast i bet...

MOFO
03-31-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Tommy 17
they have lots of trails... and they have a mx track thats got no jumps basically... one single and it runs in the woods...

the trails are very nice... u would have a blast i bet...

I'm sure I would... I just need to learn not to drink so damn much the night before around a campfire and be hung over for most of the day riding. :eek:

Admin
03-31-2004, 07:11 PM
OK, I have a limited supply of Rausch Creek Admission tickets which are discounted 20% off the normal $35.00 a day admission if purchased in advance, and if I have any left the weekend of the ride they will be $30.00 Each.

Also, when you hand your ticket in at the weekend ride, you will receive a FREE Rausch creek T-shirt with your admission.

Purchase your tickets today by either sending $27.50 each to webmaster@exriders.com through Paypal or money order to:

Harlen Foley
PO BOX 340
Union Bridge, MD 21791

I only have a limited supply of these tickets, so if you plan on sending a money order, contact me and let me know. I will reserve the tickets for you.

I hope to see everyone there especially on Sunday. I will be at the GNCC most of the day on Saturday, but I will be heading over to the ride Saturday Night into Sunday.

Honda5
04-01-2004, 05:56 AM
Me and the wife will be in attendance I just have to find about the kids so I know about how many passes I'll need . It's going to be about 4 hour ride in the RV so I might go up fri. night.

seatec
04-01-2004, 06:24 AM
IM IN.

These Tickets are only good for one day or the whole weekend?
I would think only for one day but i could be pleasantly surprised.

Admin
04-01-2004, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by seatec
IM IN.

These Tickets are only good for one day or the whole weekend?
I would think only for one day but i could be pleasantly surprised.

The Tickets are only good for one day! If you want to stay for both days, you will need two tickets.

Also, if you purchase a ticket in advance and can't make it to the actual group ride the tickets are good whenever you want to use it.

seatec
04-01-2004, 07:32 AM
Ok, Thanks for the info

Ericthered rdr
04-01-2004, 07:43 AM
I'm there and will try to rally some of my friends.

You have friends???? commmon stop playing :devil: j/k

This sounds great. I just bought a pop-up and I might bring the family up for this one. I wonder if D&B will let Seatec sleep under the awning still???? If not my camper has an awning for you to crash under bud. I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

Eric

seatec
04-01-2004, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Ericthered rdr
You have friends???? commmon stop playing :devil: j/k

This sounds great. I just bought a pop-up and I might bring the family up for this one. I wonder if D&B will let Seatec sleep under the awning still???? If not my camper has an awning for you to crash under bud. I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

Eric

Stop it, i'm getting all misty eyed by the nice gesture of lettng me sleep under the awning. lol

I was actually eyeballing on of them there newfangled truckbed tents.

2k2-300exnj
04-01-2004, 01:41 PM
i have a race the 15th and i dont know if i will be up for the 16th after the race we will see hope to see a lot..... of pictures

Honda5
04-02-2004, 04:18 AM
NO ERIC ! I want seatec to sleep under my awning. That way it will be like having a guard dog to protect me. By the way eric are you going to ride both days or just 1.

seatec
04-02-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Honda5
NO ERIC ! I want seatec to sleep under my awning. That way it will be like having a guard dog to protect me. By the way eric are you going to ride both days or just 1.

Dude, ive been called many things but never a Guard Dog.
We can discuss the fee for that. Hey, im open minded:D

Quad18star
04-03-2004, 07:24 PM
If i feel strong enough and everything is healed from my surgery I might just consider heading down with the YFZ and maybe do a little bit of ridding . I'll let you know a bit more closer to the date .

Tommy 17
04-04-2004, 08:13 PM
he guyz i'm tryin to plan what i'm goin to do... i'm def goin and skipping prom to go...

heres a idea for the ride let me know what u guys think...

head out friday get there around 10 or 11 ride all day friday... late friday head over to the gncc track and camp there b.s.ing with everyone... watch the gncc race saturday get a huge exriders group and watch it... then after the race head back over to rausch creek to ride (i'm pretty sure they offer a discount if u ride the last few hours right before night)... sleep there saturday night like we usually do and then ride all day sunday till 4 or so and head home...

j.w. if anyone is up for a long weekend like this... i know i am:macho only problem is its gonna be around 100$ in riding and spectating fees for the weekend:(

JDiablo
04-04-2004, 08:15 PM
he guyz i'm tryin to plan what i'm goin to do... i'm def goin and skipping prom to go...

heres a idea for the ride let me know what u guys think...

head out friday get there around 10 or 11 ride all day friday... late friday head over to the gncc track and camp there b.s.ing with everyone... watch the gncc race saturday get a huge exriders group and watch it... then after the race head back over to rausch creek to ride (i'm pretty sure they offer a discount if u ride the last few hours right before night)... sleep there saturday night like we usually do and then ride all day sunday till 4 or so and head home...

j.w. if anyone is up for a long weekend like this... i know i am:macho only problem is its gonna be around 100$ in riding and spectating fees for the weekend:(

im trying to get my dad to go and we can get maybe his friends to go who will bring his son and his son's friend...which will be sweet...but im not so sure yet...i might come there friday night or early saturday...but considering us we will prolly get lost(first-timers)

AC 400 ex 02
04-05-2004, 03:49 PM
tommy, a friend and i are heading up friday early to get there by noon, ride all day fri, goto the race on sat and ride sat night and ride all day sunday till about 4 also

Tommy 17
04-05-2004, 06:17 PM
kool AC atleast i'll have someone to ride with on friday and sunday:macho

AC 400 ex 02
04-05-2004, 08:24 PM
definately, im gonna ride my heart out all weekend:macho

AC 400 ex 02
04-05-2004, 08:27 PM
do we need to buy 3 days worth of tickets? and did you already buy yours? and any idea of who is actually going?

Tommy 17
04-06-2004, 01:24 PM
i'm gettin 2 days worth here in a few days... i think they have a half price thing if u ride after 4 for saturday... so u don't need 3... i'll have to call and ask...

Ralph
04-06-2004, 01:41 PM
how much is the gncc entry fee? if its too much im not gonna go to it:o

Kilabanshee
04-06-2004, 04:23 PM
Yeah ill probobly be sending over the money soon through money order or pay pal.

Tommy 17
04-06-2004, 04:24 PM
10$ to get into the gncc...

bansheeguy77
04-06-2004, 05:17 PM
hmmm....i could be making my riding return :devil: :devil:

Tommy 17
04-06-2004, 07:07 PM
give me info now mike! haha

bansheeguy77
04-06-2004, 07:16 PM
things are looking very good as for me getting a new quad soon....so then i will be there to show tommy up again :macho :blah:

AC 400 ex 02
04-06-2004, 08:18 PM
are dirt bikes allowed that weekend or just quads? my best friend races dirt bikes and i figured i would ask to see if it was ok or its just quads for the weekend

04-08-2004, 09:17 PM
Shell and I will be there Fri-Sun. Gonna stay in a hotel tho;)

No Pappy, you can't join.:macho

Admin
04-08-2004, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by TeamCRC

Glad to see you are going to make it Curt. Hopefully this time you will have a smooth weekend.

04-09-2004, 02:28 PM
Glad to see you are going to make it Curt. Hopefully this time you will have a smooth weekend.

Yea lets hope so. Maybe I can get out there to ride before everyone goes home:mad: .

Im trying to get a quad for Shell to ride aswell, she seems to have more fun when she does. Should be mad fun.

And I sent out the M/O for that Carb harlen, you should see it soon.

400EXrider#91
04-11-2004, 12:07 PM
i may be there, why did you make it the same as the harley bike week? i am gonnna have to get my mom to take me up there. and that means i gotta ride in a FORD:grr: :mad:

Tommy 17
04-11-2004, 05:22 PM
curt put ur quad together atleast 2 days b4 this ride:blah:

i hope i have my quad together in time to go:o way its been goin i wont' make next years ride:grr:

04-12-2004, 12:27 AM
Thats what I'm hoping for. If it fails on me again while I'm there, I'll give it to someone there, and they can deal with it.

Honda5
04-12-2004, 06:27 AM
harlen , I will be sending out m.o. today for 2 passes. we will ride on sat. but will stay over. I might ride sun. but dont think I I got it in me.

Quadzilla
04-12-2004, 09:15 AM
I'll be there :-). Yo Admin, what part of Maryland you in??

Pappy
04-12-2004, 09:25 AM

you better ask shell about that:o :devil:

Quadzilla
04-12-2004, 09:27 AM
There are a few in the area. I like the Country Suites (brand new to boot!)which is 1 or 2 exits North of Rausch. There are also some in Frackville which is a bit further (another exit or two up).

seatec
04-12-2004, 09:56 AM
Hey Harlen, How are you sending the tickets to us or do we pick them up at Rausch. ?

300exHILLER
04-12-2004, 03:45 PM
I'll be there thrusday night to sunday with 3-5 other quads from New England most of us are racing GNCC's saturday but will ride before and after. :macho :macho :macho

Can we passes when we get there?

02Yellow400
04-12-2004, 07:55 PM
Just ordered my new rims and tires today and im waiting on a steering stabalizer...i will be ready. It better be nice that weekend

seatec
04-12-2004, 08:03 PM
Hey Harlen, How are you sending the tickets to us or do we pick them up at Rausch. ?

i guess Harlen is not around to answer question. hehe. probably on one of his cushy assignments again:D

Steelerz37
04-13-2004, 12:17 PM
i have a couple of quick questions that have probably already been asked so sorry for that if this is the case.

So if we would come up saturday sometime and didnt start riding until 4 then it would be half price? And for the trails do you need to have a spark arrestor or no? And they let you stay in the camp ground for free overnight?

I really wanna come and do some riding and meet some of you guys. Oh, and does Pappy still have some of the discounted tickets left? Thanks

Ben

Pappy
04-13-2004, 12:20 PM
whoooooaaa now:p

pappy just runs his mouth...harlen has all the goodies:D

04-13-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
whoooooaaa now:p

pappy just runs his mouth...

You got that right. LMAO

See you guys there friday

Admin
04-13-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Steelerz37
i have a couple of quick questions that have probably already been asked so sorry for that if this is the case.

So if we would come up saturday sometime and didnt start riding until 4 then it would be half price? And for the trails do you need to have a spark arrestor or no? And they let you stay in the camp ground for free overnight?

I really wanna come and do some riding and meet some of you guys. Oh, and does Pappy still have some of the discounted tickets left? Thanks

Ben

Yes, I still have some tickets available, and for those that have already purchased them, they will go in the mail by the end of next week.

Rausch Creek does allow overnight camping and it is free, but there isn't any hookups.

I don't believe a spark arrestor is required for the trails, but I may be wrong on this one.

I hope to see a huge turnout and get another group picture :D

Lil - Braff
04-13-2004, 05:43 PM
THis sounds like it is going to be a fun ride! I hope I can talk my dad into taking me. It is a little far way from here in Indiana and I would have to miss a day or two of school but that is quite alright with me! :cool:

Tommy 17
04-13-2004, 06:00 PM
lil-braff it'd be cool if u could make it out...

i'll def be there... i'm gonna contact harlen about gettin my tickets later in the week... i'm gettin 2 tickets for friday and sunday

tants
04-14-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Atreyu
Anybody feel like picking up and underpriviliged white boy and taking him to rausch?:devil: I'll see if my gi/f will drive me and camp..

what part of north jersey? im deff making the trip, im only 15 mins north of mawauh... mabe i could help out (my trailer holds 2 quads)

Atreyu
04-15-2004, 08:08 AM
In hopatcong. I'm about 2 minutes from the lake. That would be cool . Hopefully, I dont have prom that weekend.

Tommy 17
04-17-2004, 02:51 PM
well the ride isn't lookin good for me...

the 406 has some major tranny problems i think... i'm gonna take it to get looked at tonight but it ain't lookin good...

still no a-arms from arens either...

i'm gonna try to make it thou:(

Ralph
04-17-2004, 02:57 PM
id say sell those shocks since their brand new to someone else who wants arens cause its realy redic that its taken so long and makes me kinda mad a company with so much potential is screwing up by not doing the whole customer service thing

ny300exrider
04-17-2004, 03:20 PM
i really would like to go saturday and watch the gncc race then ride until it ends saturday night, then ride sunday for alittle while. im worried because my dad doesnt have a quad though and i dont know if he would get bored...i bet he'd like to watch the gncc race though, ill have to talk to him about it

Tommy 17
04-17-2004, 05:44 PM
ralph i might as well just wait now... my dumbass dad woudln'tl listen to me and snapped a bolt off in the side case of my motor... probably gonna need the whole case of my motor on the clutch side bc hes a moron:o

ny ur dad will have something to do watching everyone ride and theres always someone to talk to... i'm sure he'd have a good time just watchin everyone and talkin to some new people... i know almost everyone elses dad does...

Ralph
04-17-2004, 09:04 PM
wich bolt? most of em crack pretty easy, chances are when u take the whole side case out ull beable to take it out right by hand, its been like that for everyone i have broken(a few)....lol

bansheeguy77
04-17-2004, 09:29 PM

ny ur dad will have something to do watching everyone ride and theres always someone to talk to... i'm sure he'd have a good time just watchin everyone and talkin to some new people... i know almost everyone elses dad does...

yea even my dad liked it...and hes like the biggest hard *** out there...reminds me of red foreman lol

Pappy
04-17-2004, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
yea even my dad liked it...and hes like the biggest hard *** out there...reminds me of red foreman lol

jesus it lives:eek2:

where in the hell have you been knucklehead:grr:

Tommy 17
04-18-2004, 06:37 AM
hes alive!!!!!!!!!!1:eek2:

ralph its the front oil cover bolt... the longer one... anyways its snapped off with about 1/16 of a inch sticki out... u can't grip it with any vice grips or anything... the guy that built my 406 said he can hopefully get it out somehow with a drilling a hole in it and then putting something inside to turn it out... hopefully it works...

now i just hope the tranny isn't having problems...

Ralph
04-18-2004, 11:03 AM
i broke the same bolt. good luck with it

bansheeguy77
04-20-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
jesus it lives:eek2:

where in the hell have you been knucklehead:grr:

haha yeah....ive been around....being im quadless it hurts too much to come back here as much as i used to because i know it will be about another year till i can afford another quad....i will still make it up to rausch at sometime to hang out with ya's tho

tants
04-21-2004, 05:57 AM
i went to ruasch during my spring break. it was on a wednesday i believe. there were only 3-5 other quads out there, for a good part of the day we had the entire quad track to ourselves. the track changed a bit from the last time i was there (june 03) but it was still a blast

ill be there for sure...
and tommy,,, i still owe you one (for hiding my beadlock and locking me in the tent :D )

;) :devil:

Tommy 17
04-21-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by tants

ill be there for sure...
and tommy,,, i still owe you one (for hiding my beadlock and locking me in the tent :D )

;) :devil:

well as of right now i'm not goin... arens still don't have my a-arms done... and my motor is still at the builders seeings whats wrong with it...

if i don't have a quad i'm just gonna stay home and get drunk at the prom parties... no sense goin out with no quad:(

Quad18star
04-21-2004, 01:33 PM
Are Canucks allowed at this ride or will I be hunted down more than Osama is?? :confused: If I do go , we must all keep it a secret and not tell any of my bosses . LOL :devil:

bansheeguy77
04-21-2004, 07:28 PM
are u french canadian??? cause we would be able to tell and yes u would have an angry mob of local ppl after u.....
haha jk dude come on down :blah:

Quad18star
04-21-2004, 09:22 PM
I do speak french , but I am mostly english . I usually only speak french with some of my friends other than that its an english household . I'm gunna see what I can plan out and maybe hit up the tracks with you guys this summer . I got a feeling I have a wedding that weekend though I have to attended with a friend and her BF . We'll see !!!

250rmike
04-27-2004, 09:10 AM
im gonna try to make this ride i know i say that every ride but hey maybe it will accually happen this time if i dont have any problems getting a new bike cause there is no way the r will be ready its in peices in my shed getting rebuilt so ill try to make this one and hope to see u all there

BlasterBTW
04-27-2004, 07:02 PM
I will be there :D I have a D-6 points race on the 16th though..... not sure if I wanna miss that. We'll see. I can't wait!!! Whoo woooooo!!!!

Bryan:blah:

AC 400 ex 02
04-27-2004, 07:14 PM
I'll be there for sure, tommy u better get ur stuff together! i thought we were gonna ride fri sat and sun:grr:

blue4life_ImBak
04-27-2004, 07:23 PM
well ill deff be up there w/ the ONE AND ONLY BLUETRAXX PRIDE VAN most of you have seen pictures so i hope to be roosting some of you out there...unfortunatly the 727 trinity motor for my raptor blew up cause trinity does garbage motor work so ill be bringing my stock 04 yfz unless i get this kids 770 LRD tuned poweroll stroker motor in time

Paul
88x

250rmike
04-27-2004, 07:34 PM
well ill be there if my dad can make just pick up a z

Tommy 17
04-27-2004, 07:43 PM
blue4life it wasn't trinitys work... its bc it was a yammy;) get it right...

i hope im ready to ride for it...

BlasterBTW
04-27-2004, 08:34 PM
blue4life it wasn't trinitys work... its bc it was a yammy;) get it right...

Or maybe he just can't ride...... :eek: :devil:

just kidding paul... :macho

04-28-2004, 12:26 AM
We'll see who's doing the roostin son.:cool:

Tommy 17
04-28-2004, 06:04 AM
We'll see who's doing the roostin son.:cool:

and we'll see who wins the bet... u and shellz are goin down:devil:

04-28-2004, 10:02 AM
We have it covered. Be ready to pay up as soon as the race is over.:grr: :p

CTmxyfz
04-28-2004, 11:19 AM
i think i may be coming up on the 15th to see if Curt wants to buy our 400ex for shellz. Other than that, im coming back for the 16th, because of southwick.

tants
04-29-2004, 05:52 AM
tommy ill bring the grill, you bring the deer meat :D

Quad18star
04-29-2004, 12:17 PM
Anyone wanna donate money to the " Greg wants to ride Rausch but needs money to make the 15 hrs drive " foundation?? I'm gunna see what I can pull off , maybe be down there and ride with you guys .

AC 400 ex 02
04-29-2004, 08:44 PM
what kind of goodies should i bring? a quad of tommy should probably be on my list :p

Tommy 17
04-29-2004, 09:18 PM
bring me a hot blonde... 5'7 36c!:devil:

well the 400 is running... just waiting on my a-arms that shoulbe here TOMORROW!!!:devil:

AC 400 ex 02
04-30-2004, 06:43 AM
sweet deal tommy, my shocks will be here wed. so I'm stoked, I'll work on that blonde for you;)

bansheeguy77
04-30-2004, 07:06 AM
bring me a hot blonde... 5'7 36c!:devil:

well the 400 is running... just waiting on my a-arms that shoulbe here TOMORROW!!!:devil:

good...what time friday u gettin there? i will definately be up friday to hang out, after school that is. and i can supply the blonde if i can have ur 400 for a lil :devil:

Tommy 17
04-30-2004, 07:16 AM
i'll get there around noon or so probably... i'll wait for rush hour traffic to leave my area 1st so its easier to drive... wait... there is none here:p

and mayb just mayb i'll let u take a lap on the 406;)

AC 400 ex 02
04-30-2004, 10:55 AM
i'll be up friday around noon time also

04-30-2004, 11:45 AM
I dont know whether to leave Thursday nite or Friday morning.

Im just hoping my bike will be running.:(

Tommy 17
04-30-2004, 12:28 PM
curt if u put it together again the night b4... don't evne come... we actually wanna see u ride this time:p

QuadRacer041
05-01-2004, 04:29 AM
i didnt feel like reading through this whole thread so i dont know if its been mentioned already but ive been hearing that bluetraxx is commong to "crash this ride".
sounds pretty gay to me, its just better for us because because of exriders rausch will mek alot more money....so harlen and pappy make sure you mention that to them, maybe we can get a futrue dicount for bringing in so many people. lol

the question is "are they comming to ride" or "start $hit"?

AC 400 ex 02
05-01-2004, 07:09 AM
if they are comin to crash the ride than thats gay, if they cme to ride than we can just show them how its done, either way i think we'll have to do some regulatin' :macho:

Tommy 17
05-01-2004, 08:21 AM
lmfao... i heard that ***got with the blue van is coming... personally i'll just sit back laugh and be like wow ur a ****ing ***got...

if they wanna start **** bc they ride yammys let them... i know for a fact i'll be roflmfao at how gay they are!!!!!!!!

and how do they plan on crashing this ride... they gonna sit there and talk ****... theres a lil thing that would piss them off beyond belife... and thats sit there and ignore them... don't even act like u notice them and i gurantee they will go running away crying bc we don't care :o

only thing i care about is the ***s tryin to mess with the quads at night when we are sleeping... theres many possiblities that they could do... simple things just as turning the air fuel screws really lean and us all burning up motors... pretty damn gay that they have to come to things like that... shows how they really are...

Tommy 17
05-01-2004, 08:32 AM
well after goin over to bluetraxx and looking around...

it seems the ring leader is that 440ex4me lenny homo... i met him there last time and he was the worst rider i've ever met in my entire life... he is probably one of the stupidest most non intelligent dumbasses i've ever met...

basically guyz if he is behind the whole thing... don't even worry... hes 2 stupid to do anything good... so far their only joke is gettin the *** in the van to put the names of everyone on the back... gettin exriders.com sucks shirts... and having a parade in with everyone...

let them show how gay they are... ignore it and have a good time at the ride... show them how it is on the track... when u roost the **** outta them...

QuadRacer041
05-01-2004, 08:43 AM
i saw that guy with the exriders sucks van at englishtown last november, and his raptor kept braking down(i think its got an orange frame with black plastic, lol
i was gonna go say something but....i figured id act the a grown up for a change and just bite my tongue

Tommy 17
05-01-2004, 09:18 AM
yeah that him! you shoulda lou:D

02Yellow400
05-01-2004, 09:21 AM
guys....im kinda scared....all those blasters and warriors. Making me really nervous. I will be there and a bunch of people are comming with me.

I personally hope he brings this sac van there. So far by the looks of Bluetraxx theres going to be an astonishing 10 or 12 members there. Thats quite the turnout

02Yellow400
05-01-2004, 09:31 AM
If someone goes near my quad at night there are going to be big big problems.

05-01-2004, 11:48 AM
Well i dont ride a honda nor yami but this should be lots of fun. I hope they show up just so we can just make em look like idiots.

Yea I have to agree with tommy. Lemmy isnt to smart and if hes the ring leader, god help them.

But i'll be showing both Exriders and Bluetraxx how we Z400Central riders do it up.:devil:

yamaha250f
05-01-2004, 01:11 PM
hey tommy i might ride a yamaha bike but i have fooled around on the bluetraxx threads and they dont take care of each other like we do and the head guy has nothing on harlen exriders is much better

Tommy 17
05-01-2004, 01:18 PM
haha we know they dont' have anything on us... just jealousy and one 40 year old guy that is the biggest loser i've ever met... well him and his friend (most u know who i'm talkin about)... they need to grow up and relize that we are sittin here laughin at how stupid they really are...

05-01-2004, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
if i get sugar in my gas tank i will seriously be dropping the lit matches in theirs. If these ****s even try anything we should beat the snot out of everysingle one of em.

I'll enjoy helping you.

02Yellow400
05-01-2004, 03:53 PM
I am with ralph...This could be a reall good time....or a really troublesome one. Either way im going to be there and i cant wait

AC 400 ex 02
05-01-2004, 05:31 PM
I'll enjoy helping you.

i'll be right behind you:macho

Tommy 17
05-01-2004, 05:58 PM
and i'll be sittin back sayin... "wow they got beat by yammy riders... if i was them i'd just go shoot myself..."

haha j.k... u guys won't have to worry... they are pussies anyways... the whole crew of 10 or so will be pathedic anyways... don't let them ruin the ride...

Ralph
05-01-2004, 06:33 PM
i still dont trust those ***s so ill have the video camera on my quad and any bystanders, so when we find out they did do something we will suprise em while they are huggin their pillows. This time around maybe tammy will join us and not go to bed with tants so early.

Also how are those dearsteaks i told ya to get coming?

BlasterBTW
05-01-2004, 06:48 PM
I ride a yamaha and am also a Bluetraxx member.... I'll be there to ride. Personally, I think, if they do anything to anyone's quad, thats just wrong. But I doubt they will. To tell you the truth, I really don't understand the big Yamaha vs. Honda thing. As long as you ride, your ok in my book (but that could change lol) I really can't wait for the ride. I'll be camping out there Saturday night. Can't wait :macho

Bryan

Tommy 17
05-01-2004, 07:15 PM
dude look at their freakin van... THEY ARE ***S WITH NO LIFE CITY BOYS!!!!!!!!! u honestly think they have the balls or brains to do jack... i gurantee u they are all talk just like their homo van... let them show... u gettin worried about this is just fuelin their fire... they are gettin a kick outta it gettin u guys fired up and worried... tell them to F off and get a life...

05-01-2004, 07:29 PM
dude look at their freakin van... THEY ARE ***S WITH NO LIFE CITY BOYS!!!!!!!!! u honestly think they have the balls or brains to do jack... i gurantee u they are all talk just like their homo van... let them show... u gettin worried about this is just fuelin their fire... they are gettin a kick outta it gettin u guys fired up and worried... tell them to F off and get a life...

I'll tell them to F off and punch em in the face.

Lil - Braff
05-02-2004, 01:29 PM
Well make sure to take lots of pics... I won't be going. :( Oh well... Hopefully I'll get to go up there sometime this summer. That is the weekend before the last week of school and I got lots to do that weekend. :grr:

If the BlueTraxx people try to start crap... yall just show them how it is REALLY done... on a honda! ;) lol Have fun and take lots of pics!

Matt660
05-02-2004, 02:00 PM
ROFLMFAO! You people need to quit worrying. Just go out there and ride. Who gives a **** what you ride.

Just a bunch a bunch of keyboard warriors. Nothing is going to happen.

Tommy 17
05-02-2004, 02:44 PM
lil braff that sucks u can't make it... i was hopin to meet ya again and ride with u... i'm sure there will be a TON of pictures takin... i know i have 2 digi cam cards i'll be filling up:macho

and yes matt thats what i been tryin to tell them myself... they are all wound up thou:o

Matt660
05-02-2004, 02:50 PM

and yes matt thats what i been tryin to tell them myself... they are all wound up thou:o [/B]

Kids I guess...

Lil - Braff
05-02-2004, 03:01 PM
lil braff that sucks u can't make it... i was hopin to meet ya again and ride with u... i'm sure there will be a TON of pictures takin... i know i have 2 digi cam cards i'll be filling up:macho

Yea... it does suck! lol I'll be at H/M in July tho! Hopefully that will be a good turn out! Thats a good thing about the TWO digi cam cards! They better be all full! lol

AC 400 ex 02
05-02-2004, 03:05 PM
im stoked, i'll bring my digi cam and some cards also, tommy you better be ready to rip it up fri as soon as we arrive:macho

250rmike
05-02-2004, 06:53 PM
if i can make it ill have my digi cam with2 cards too lol hope to see u guys there

blue4life_ImBak
05-02-2004, 08:08 PM
that exrider410 guy sent me a PM about the bt van so idk ive never met the guy......u just all need to calm down im a pretty good guy if you no me just ask blaster BTW i ride w/ him all the time at rache sleepy hollow and other places...i wont do anything to ur bikes thats just really ****ed up so no worrys there....im never on this site and dont no any of the mods or people so i have no one to hate i just find it funny that it makes people mad....as for the people calling me names and a city boy well ur wrong i live in Promisland PA in the poconos its right by lake wallenpaupack and trust me i can tell u its farr from a city.....I like doing the van up and it supports my favortie site so just kick it down a notch and just chill im looking foward to meeting and riding w/ a few of you guys....im not the fastest out there but im quick and ill have the yfz...whoever said they seen me at e town w/ the black and orange raptor was correct that thing was pissing me off pre season problems id like to call it lmao

Paul
88x

Ralph
05-02-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by blue4life_ImBak
that exrider410 guy sent me a PM about the bt van so idk ive never met the guy......u just all need to calm down im a pretty good guy if you no me just ask blaster BTW i ride w/ him all the time at rache sleepy hollow and other places...i wont do anything to ur bikes thats just really ****ed up so no worrys there....im never on this site and dont no any of the mods or people so i have no one to hate i just find it funny that it makes people mad....as for the people calling me names and a city boy well ur wrong i live in Promisland PA in the poconos its right by lake wallenpaupack and trust me i can tell u its farr from a city.....I like doing the van up and it supports my favortie site so just kick it down a notch and just chill im looking foward to meeting and riding w/ a few of you guys....im not the fastest out there but im quick and ill have the yfz...whoever said they seen me at e town w/ the black and orange raptor was correct that thing was pissing me off pre season problems id like to call it lmao

Paul
88x

Seams like this badass bluetraxx member had a sudden attitude adjustment considering his last posts were pretty bad ***

250rpilot
05-02-2004, 09:36 PM
i would let it go guys.... i am a member of both sites, though i rarely visit BT. i can tell ya this, if someone messes wtih ANYTHING of mine, i WILL be in jail by the end of the weekend, and there will be some arses kikked to da dertpilz. i have a problem with no-one unless they give me a reason to. i am planning on coming up friday night or early sat, and camping until sunday afternoon. anyone got directions to the gncc gate so i know where to go, and what i can and cant leave at the parking lot of the mx park while i watch the gncc?

blue4life_ImBak
05-02-2004, 10:11 PM
Seams like this badass bluetraxx member had a sudden attitude adjustment considering his last posts were pretty bad ***

Whoever said i was a badass i was just trying to be a decent guy and not act like a kid trying to give you guys over here some kind of respect but i guess u dont want it....if you want me to be an *** i will but i hate when people clutter the bluetraxx forums w/ that bull**** :rolleyes:

Sportrax10
05-02-2004, 10:12 PM
I really want to go, and im hoping I can get my 450r together in time... (A lot of my parts are still on back-order):grr:

If it were up to me, I would make sure I could camp out... But if you were to choose one day that would be the best to come (most riding) what day would it be? (since I dont know if my dad will be up to camping out)

05-03-2004, 08:06 AM
I'll be there but just for the GNCC racing part of it. We'll get there friday evening sometime and leave Saturday after the race..:cool:

Admin
05-03-2004, 08:50 AM
The purpose of the ride is for fellow atv riders, regardless of brand, to get together and have fun riding in a relaxed enviroment for the weekend. It would be highly disappointed to see either EXriders.com or Bluetraxx.com members bashing one another at the ride.

Also, if I found out a EXriders.com member purposely started something with a Bluetraxx.com member I am sure Rausch Creek will remove those involved from the park and I will ban the members.

I am sure that everyone on site is above and beyond this behavior, but I just wanted you all to know how I felt about it. I just want everyone to have a great time.

05-03-2004, 12:04 PM
Maybe I can sweet talk Jeff into stayin saturday night so we can have drinks around the fire, then leave early sunday morning...:D

Matt660
05-03-2004, 02:26 PM
The purpose of the ride is for fellow atv riders, regardless of brand, to get together and have fun riding in a relaxed enviroment for the weekend. It would be highly disappointed to see either EXriders.com or Bluetraxx.com members bashing one another at the ride.

Also, if I found out a EXriders.com member purposely started something with a Bluetraxx.com member I am sure Rausch Creek will remove those involved from the park and I will ban the members.

I am sure that everyone on site is above and beyond this behavior, but I just wanted you all to know how I felt about it. I just want everyone to have a great time.

Ok Hitler...:D

QuadRacer041
05-03-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Matt660
Ok Hitler...:D

alrighty then...
cya

Matt660
05-03-2004, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by quad041
alrighty then...
cya

Guess some people cant take a joke.:rolleyes:

I agree with him to an extent. Dont let one bad apple ruin it for everyone.

250rpilot
05-03-2004, 03:22 PM
calling harlen hitler is a bit extreme dont ya think? theres really no need for it. joke or no joke.

Matt660
05-03-2004, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by 250rpilot
calling harlen hitler is a bit extreme dont ya think? theres really no need for it. joke or no joke.

Extreme? No. Just trying to shed light on a dark situation.

Harlen can do what he wants with me... Ban me, warn me, whatever... Doesnt matter much to me. It is just the internet and nothing to get mad about or kiss someones virtual ***...

bansheeguy77
05-03-2004, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by blue4life_ImBak
Whoever said i was a badass i was just trying to be a decent guy and not act like a kid trying to give you guys over here some kind of respect but i guess u dont want it....if you want me to be an *** i will but i hate when people clutter the bluetraxx forums w/ that bull**** :rolleyes:

good to hear that ur cool and not some stuck up prick...everyone needs to just relax and not worry so much. i dont think they are THAT big of asses to screw with our rides. thats off limits....they will probably be cool just like all of us and hang out with us....hell sittin round the campfire i diss hondas when the opportunity arises so i dont see the big deal. but if one of then feels the need to be a prick u do realize we will have around 50 ppl there compared to their 10? they arent that stupid. so just relax, have a good time, and kick some *** on the track

BlasterBTW
05-03-2004, 06:55 PM
Hey Harlen,
See if you can talk to some of your racer buddies and see if we can get some of the local pros to come out. Like Natalie, Dunk, Pat Brown, Lehr, ect, ect. :D
Bryan :macho

05-03-2004, 08:05 PM
I will be there !!!! Lets hope the rain will stay away!!! Ride hard..

Quad18star
05-03-2004, 09:01 PM
Everyone just chill the F' Out ... Go there and RIDE , HAVE FUN .... total BS if guys are going to cause trouble .

Tommy 17
05-04-2004, 05:17 PM
bad news...

after takin my 400 for the 1st long ride again yesterday after puttin it back together... i checked the oil today... very little oil in the tank... wtf so i went down talked to my dad... he told me that when he and my friend put in the spark plug for me they dropped some dirt down the hole that was around my old spark plug they didn't see into my cylinder... they didn't tell me because they knew i'd want to rip the whole motor apart and clean it out (i'm picky about that kinda stuff and they figured it'd be ok)... so i ran it with a cylinder full of dirt yesterday... top end is ruined now... i'm burning oil... cylinder and piston are probably ruined...

i called the guy that works on my motor... he said he has 5 motors ahead of me and can't even look at it for 3 - 4 weeks... i can't ride it like it is bc i'll have to add oil every 15 mins... so i won't be at rausch...:( god why didn't they freakin tell me they got dirt in the motor:( i'll try to pull a miracle and go but i don't think its gonna happen...

knighttime
05-04-2004, 05:26 PM
bad news...

after takin my 400 for the 1st long ride again yesterday after puttin it back together... i checked the oil today... very little oil in the tank... wtf so i went down talked to my dad... he told me that when he and my friend put in the spark plug for me they dropped some dirt down the hole that was around my old spark plug they didn't see into my cylinder... they didn't tell me because they knew i'd want to rip the whole motor apart and clean it out (i'm picky about that kinda stuff and they figured it'd be ok)... so i ran it with a cylinder full of dirt yesterday... top end is ruined now... i'm burning oil... cylinder and piston are probably ruined...

i called the guy that works on my motor... he said he has 5 motors ahead of me and can't even look at it for 3 - 4 weeks... i can't ride it like it is bc i'll have to add oil every 15 mins... so i won't be at rausch...:( god why didn't they freakin tell me they got dirt in the motor:( i'll try to pull a miracle and go but i don't think its gonna happen...

that sux man, :(

mx69sx
05-04-2004, 05:29 PM
etown

AC 400 ex 02
05-04-2004, 08:21 PM
:( tommy that sux man, try and pull something off for rausch

xr50layke
05-05-2004, 06:51 AM
i doubt anybody is going down from ontario that i could hitch a ride from? :(

plus i need a quad :p IM GETTING A JOB THO :d (i never really complained to my parents for anything either) but time comes and i need a job :)...funny thing im like mom i need a resume shes like OH MY BABY BOY IS GETTING A JOB :p then i go to the movie store and "HELP WANTED" signs are posted im like SHIBBYYY

250rmike
05-05-2004, 11:08 AM
tomm that sucks. if there was anything i could do to help u out i would but the only spare bike i got right now is the r which needs rebuilt and im sending the shocks away. im sure the other guys feel the same let us know if there is anything we can do to help

Tommy 17
05-05-2004, 03:50 PM
thanks for the offer mike... but sadly theres nothing i can do...

i dunno whats even wrong with it... all i know is shes loosing oil fast... my motor builder can't even look at the quad right now and my dad won't let me go near the internals of that motor... so i won't know for a few weeks... the thing that sucks is it can be a simple seal that takes 2 hours to fix... but with me not allowed to touch the motor i can't look and see... i'm sorta screwed till rob can look at my motor... it mayb a day... a week... or a month i just don't know!!!

i'll be out friday mourning to watch the gncc... i'll stop at the mx park 1st and say hi to everyone... then over to watch the gncc and heading home at 4 to come drink myself stupid at the prom parties... since i can't ride i might as well have fun back home with my buddies...

what really sucks is this is the 1st rausch ride i'll miss... i am the only one left of the original 3 that went back in the day:( now my streak is over:grr:

05-05-2004, 04:12 PM
Can i bring my xr100 or do we ahve to have a atv

Ralph
05-05-2004, 04:14 PM
well if tommy doesnt go, along with pappy, lou, and tants, there will be none i know so im thinking this ride is gonna suck, Im gonna talk a few other members from the last rides and see whos going. Also, tammy, u can drop off my deer meet and deer jerky at my tent...

Ralph
05-05-2004, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by Racer101
I will be there !!!! Lets hope the rain will stay away!!! Ride hard..

hey, arent lou and mike going to njorvp for some event?

QuadRacer041
05-05-2004, 04:19 PM
well if tommy doesnt go, along with pappy, lou, and tants, there will be none i know so im thinking this ride is gonna suck, Im gonna talk a few other members from the last rides and see whos going. Also, tammy, u can drop off my deer meet and deer jerky at my tent...

ill be there.
we had a change of plans so ill be racing the gncc on saturday and ridin mx on sunday.
ill be there with racer 101, his brother drt(he has the c-dale moto)
and maybe a few others.

QuadRacer041
05-05-2004, 04:20 PM
hey, arent lou and mike going to njorvp for some event?

we changed our minds and will be up at rausch

AC 400 ex 02
05-05-2004, 04:30 PM
I'm hoping some people make it , my first year attending rausch and im hoping it turns out to be a good time, tommy thats really unfortunate man, i was lookin foward to riding with you, maybe i can steal my bros motor for you and he wont know:rolleyes:

Tommy 17
05-06-2004, 06:47 PM
its unfortunate but its life...

don't worry i'll be there as soon as i can... i will be there for june 13th with the bomb squad!!!!

Ralph
05-06-2004, 06:55 PM
thats awesome lou so what day u gonna go up, is mike coming too?

yamaha250f
05-06-2004, 08:38 PM
me n my friend with a warrior are commin but my friend chris sold his 416 and my other friend sold his raptor so i mean its a worrior but hell still have fun i know i did the last 2 times

bansheeguy77
05-06-2004, 08:47 PM
its unfortunate but its life...

don't worry i'll be there as soon as i can... i will be there for june 13th with the bomb squad!!!!

you suck tommy....we needa get the original 3 ride going again that first ride was fun....me u and pappy.

QuadRacer041
05-07-2004, 03:38 AM
thats awesome lou so what day u gonna go up, is mike coming too?

we are going up on friday night.

i dont think mike is comming, his bike is apart.

yamaha250f
05-07-2004, 11:13 AM
yea well be there friday prob won ride till sat hope there isnt any rain

Ralph
05-07-2004, 01:11 PM
thats cool, we might take off from school friday and ride 2nd half of day. Gotta see though

Tommy 17
05-07-2004, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by bansheeguy77
you suck tommy....we needa get the original 3 ride going again that first ride was fun....me u and pappy.

the original 3 are me beerock and norm...

yamaha250f
05-07-2004, 02:53 PM
do it ralph whos needs school when u have exriders

lol
05-07-2004, 07:10 PM
ahhhhhhh, broken wrist:( :mad: :grr: :cuss:

250rpilot
05-07-2004, 07:27 PM
so who is gonna be camping out friday and/or saturday nights???? i am debating coming up friday, or early saturday, and have to decide whether to camp or not. rausch is only 1.5 hours from me so its no big deal to drive home.

yamaha250f
05-08-2004, 10:20 AM
i goin down friday and campen there till sun come on down fri its gonna be a good time

Mxjunkie
05-09-2004, 05:25 PM
If i went on my dirtbike would i be able to ride with my friends if they are riding quads? ive never been to raush so i dont know anything about the place.

Sportrax10
05-09-2004, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
If i went on my dirtbike would i be able to ride with my friends if they are riding quads? ive never been to raush so i dont know anything about the place.
I doubt you could be on the quad track with the bike, and vice versa since it will prob be crowded.... But you could ride on the enduro track (I think its called) together

Ralph
05-09-2004, 06:31 PM
on the first weekend of everymonth they mix, so no u can only ride on the woods track together(still good). Im still working out details and should be there...

AC 400 ex 02
05-09-2004, 07:00 PM
I'll be up on friday for sure, i'll be leaving friday morning for the 6 hr drive there, hopefully i'll get up there by 1 or so and ride till dark and ride sat and sat till 2 or so, anyone know the food situation, everyone bring there own food or what?

Live2Ride300
05-09-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by AC 400 ex 02
I'll be up on friday for sure, i'll be leaving friday morning for the 6 hr drive there, hopefully i'll get up there by 1 or so and ride till dark and ride sat and sat till 2 or so, anyone know the food situation, everyone bring there own food or what?

I'll be coming along with this hooligan:p Anybody bringing a grill ?

AC 400 ex 02
05-09-2004, 07:17 PM
lol, you wanna walk up there man?:p jk i have a small grill if i needa bring it

BlasterBTW
05-10-2004, 07:50 AM
I would bring your own food. They got rid of their old food bar and now they only have a few things. I think their menu now consists of chili dogs, chicken nuggets and 2 other things I can't think of. And the nuggets taste like (in the words of another rider) "gummy bears". lol So bring your own food :p

mark26
05-10-2004, 08:34 AM
this is tommy 17

2 exits south on 81 theres a burger king or micky Ds... u can go there for food...

i'm just bringing myself a pizza out for saturday... and afterwards i'll stop in harrisburgh at a nice place to eat...

i'll stop by the mx park saturday b4 i go to the gncc 2 and say hi... expect me there around 8:30 or so...

bansheeguy77
05-10-2004, 07:51 PM
yea pine grove has a mcdonalds and arbys. theres alot of food places around there actually, tell me what ya want and i will tell ya where to get it.
tommy why do you go thru harrisburg? u live out west not south

tants
05-11-2004, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by Live2Ride300
I'll be coming along with this hooligan:p Anybody bringing a grill ?

if i come ill be bringing a portible coleman grill...
im still not certain if im coming yet. im still waiting on my rear shock from k&k and need some stuff from nacs... hopefully ill be there sunday

Live2Ride300
05-11-2004, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by tants
if i come ill be bringing a portible coleman grill...
im still not certain if im coming yet. im still waiting on my rear shock from k&k and need some stuff from nacs... hopefully ill be there sunday

Ya I was planning on bringing one of those propane grills too.

05-11-2004, 01:36 PM
Well i just dropped my bike off at GT Thunder. Hopefully Laz will get her up to snuff so I can ride. If not, I'll see you guys at the next Ride.

Cross your fingers.

05-12-2004, 06:57 AM
Well i just dropped my bike off at GT Thunder. Hopefully Laz will get her up to snuff so I can ride. If not, I'll see you guys at the next Ride.

Cross your fingers.

Make sure to stop by the quadshop pit and say Hi Curt......:devil:

Don't I still owe you a punch in the arm or something...:blah: :macho

05-12-2004, 07:18 AM
Yeah I'll come and say whats up to everyone in the quadshop pits. Plus I'll need to pick up my money from Tommy after he loses his bet with Michelle and I.

See ya there homie:muscle: :bandit:

Ralph
05-12-2004, 12:51 PM
tommy u gonna bring any deer meet? were getting some city-deer meat but i dont think it will be as good. Atleast bring some deerjerky....

Kilabanshee
05-12-2004, 06:05 PM
Ill be there one of both of the Days ill be riding a 400ex brand new fenders works shocks and a yoshi pipe say yo if you see me! Looking forward to meeting ya all there and does anyone have room in a tent that I could stay or something.........No I'm not gay!

AC 400 ex 02
05-13-2004, 05:30 PM
is there any place to shower there? and anyone know the weather for the weekend over there?

Tommy 17
05-13-2004, 05:32 PM
theres a pond u can shower in:huh :blah:

its supposed to rain...

QuadRacer041
05-13-2004, 05:41 PM
ill be leasing out the shower in our motel room, $10 for 10 minutes.

:D

05-13-2004, 08:47 PM
NO RAIN NO RAIN NO RAIN................:cool:

Ralph
05-14-2004, 05:19 AM
im praying for no rain but it looks like there will be showers free for everyone...

Admin
05-14-2004, 05:34 AM
I hope it does rain Saturday night, so it cuts the dust down for riding on sunday. Just don't rain during the day which should be much to ask. Besides, Pappy is in Florida, so the weather should be great up here.

AC 400 ex 02
05-14-2004, 05:47 AM
its 7:45 and im on my way down, hope to see some of you down there

Admin
05-14-2004, 06:00 AM
I will be heading up to the MX Park this evening after I walk part of the XC cross this afternoon.

05-14-2004, 08:53 AM
10:45am and Michelle and I are heading out. I'll be driving a 4 door Gray F-250. Should be there around 4:30-5pm. Lata homies.:cool:

Tommy 17
05-14-2004, 02:43 PM
i'll stop by the MX park tomorrow mourning at 8... then head over the the gncc... about 8:30... i'm leaving here at 5 am

BlasterBTW
05-14-2004, 05:06 PM
Its thunderstorming here. I'm glad it is, now it shouldnt be so dusty. I'll be at Rausch around 9 and I'll be at the mx track almost all day. Maybe we'll come over and check out the XC action though.
Bryan

Ralph
05-14-2004, 05:22 PM
thats one thing so greta about rauch, they have the water drainage worked out so well u will hardly ever see water buildup

250rpilot
05-14-2004, 06:11 PM
i will be leaving bright and early saturday am to be up at the mx park by around 830. i am bringing my camper and my quad along for sunday, i want to unhook my camper and head on over to the gncc then, so i can watch the race.

Ralph
05-14-2004, 09:52 PM
ill be there around 10 am tommroow. c ya there.

250rmike
05-16-2004, 08:41 AM
well i was planning on coming up today but i woke up at 5 to some hard rain and decided not to go. i guess i wont make this ride either hope 2 meet u guys at some ride in the near future

Tommy 17
05-16-2004, 08:57 AM
yesterday was 0 rain and the mx track looked perfect...

the gncc was almost no mud... but so rocky that it was almost impossible to go threw the stuff...

QuadRacer041
05-16-2004, 03:11 PM
just go tback it was awsome, i had a blast

unfortunalty i think Ralph broke his wrist earlier this morning.
get qet well soon buddy.

Tommy 17
05-16-2004, 03:21 PM
what happened to ralph???

QuadRacer041
05-16-2004, 03:52 PM
he crashed on the double right after the big step up.
they hadn't gotten back fron the hospital by the time i left.

Ralph
05-16-2004, 04:53 PM
here is the left handed scoop,

it is broken,

all in all i got the pain killers, a fubard stem, broken pastic, and i nedd new bars too. plus other things that it needs, im gonna be busy for a while.

had fun and ill post some of the pics i took.

Ralph
05-16-2004, 05:21 PM
walmart tent + 70 mph wind = sleep in car

Ralph
05-16-2004, 05:23 PM
saturday jetting and carb cleaning, thx harlen

Ralph
05-16-2004, 05:24 PM
camp

Ralph
05-16-2004, 05:25 PM
camp at night w/ rain

Ralph
05-16-2004, 05:26 PM
ralph2 riding

Ralph
05-16-2004, 05:27 PM
:)

Ralph
05-16-2004, 05:28 PM
crash aftermath

Ralph
05-16-2004, 05:31 PM
i had pics of harles 450r and crashed z400. harlen was leading the overall am race till the last 3-4 miles of the race when a utility rode up on him and crushed his subframe.

he ended up finishing 3 in the stock class and 5th overall

ralph2
05-16-2004, 06:00 PM
even thought you wrecked ralph i still had a great time when i was riding and when i was just talking to the fellow exrider members:p

bansheeguy77
05-16-2004, 06:33 PM
i was there for a little...seen a dude on a raptor bout die. tommy where were u? i didnt see u at the gncc or at the mx track. also harlen wtf happened to ur quad? i heard u were in the lead then i didnt hear ur name but u pulled up the the podium with what looked like a blown rear shock??

Ralph
05-16-2004, 07:03 PM
subframe got dripped down along with other things,

he finished 5th poverall and 3rdin his class like that

BlasterBTW
05-16-2004, 07:12 PM
I was there on Saturday. I had a great time. Met some guys, who I forget their names allready lol. Sorry I couldn't make it for sunday. Can't wait for next time.
Bryan :macho

AC 400 ex 02
05-16-2004, 07:29 PM
well boys i just got back about an hr ago and i had a great time this weekend, it was nice meeting you all, riding there was a blast and i only wrecked twice, a bruised hip bone, bend bars and a brent stem, ralph i hope your doing alright man, get better soon

ps. Harlen where are those shirts you said we'd get?:p

05-16-2004, 07:38 PM
Well Shell and I just got back. Meet some cool ppl and got the punch in the arm that I deserved.

MX track was perfect today and Harlen got a few pics of me. Almost wrecked on the single to table but did everything else pretty easy. Tough luck Ralph:(

Ralph
05-16-2004, 07:43 PM
yeah it was cool, i gotta ask though. curt did u have those wol burns last time too or are they new? i almost didnt recognize u...lol

250rpilot
05-16-2004, 07:43 PM
i just got back as well, i had a great time, didnt get to meet all of you though.

harlen, i figured out my jetting. my airbox lid and snorkel are just too restrictive for that big bore, so i took off the lid and all is good now. thanks for the tips though!

05-16-2004, 07:47 PM
yeah it was cool, i gotta ask though. curt did u have those wol burns last time too or are they new? i almost didnt recognize u...lol

Yeah I decided to just let em grow. Looks like you grew a foot from the last time I saw ya.

Ralph
05-16-2004, 07:53 PM
i just came up with a list of things i need/want to buy-

uni foam air filter
steering stem
h-bars
front tires
rear tires
front plastic (or stich em)
denton steering stabelizer
shocks fixed/reset up

prob more:(

anyone who wants to hook me up is welcome too:D

AC 400 ex 02
05-16-2004, 08:04 PM
i would ralph but i need a sterring stem and bars as well, and maybe a new front rim that got a big dent when i hit that damn rock, good luck with everything, if i come across somethings that'll help i'll let you know

ralph2
05-16-2004, 08:05 PM
I WANNA HIT THE STEP UP!!:eek2:

Ralph
05-16-2004, 08:06 PM
thx man. im gonna call burgard and talk to him bout a stem. i met him at the gncc and izzy is a nice guy. u should try him