PDA

View Full Version : Group Purchase?

Fender Bender
03-21-2004, 01:41 PM
How about a forum for Group Purchases. You can buy stuff in bulk and save money. When one of us wants to buy something, who knows, 10 other people here may want the same thing, and they can all buy it at the same time and save some money. The member that posts the GP would have to contact the manufacturer or sales rep and have a set price for quantities and they would post all of the information in their thread (minimum quantities, price, shipping, if the items will be drop shipped, etc) follow up after the GP and make sure that everyone that ordered got what they needed and help out if there is a problem somewhere.

I think it would be pretty helpful, and saving money would be killer. What do you think?

EvilJester400EX
03-21-2004, 01:43 PM
I support this, sounds like a great addition to add to the site. :macho

Silverfox@C&DRacing
03-21-2004, 02:40 PM
We have done this a couple of times for exriders members, I don't mind doing it but not every one is patient and they have to know freight prices (I am sorry if other companies prorate freight but we do not). So why not suggest things that you would like group buys on and we will see what we can do. That is what we are here for.

Fender Bender
03-21-2004, 03:09 PM
God, theres so many things... Thats why I suggested a forum. You never know when several different people need the same thing. :cool: