PDA

View Full Version : old skool riding pics

cool 300ex
03-21-2004, 10:24 AM
Well i finally found a program on my computer to get my scanner to work. I hadall kind of old pics laying around so i looked through some and picked out some cool/good ones.
The person on the rancher is me that was like 3yeras ago when i first got the rancher and i was real little.
The perosn on the 300ex is me at a older age on my old 300ex dang that thign was a greta all around quad and relly good for wheelies. THe person on the foreman is me that was back alittle befor fall this last year in 03. THat when i was using my dad's foreman for awhile then finally got my new grizzly. The person on the green and red bigbear is chris he got new plastic thats why the color change. The person on the wovly the green one is aka outlawedwovly on here or aka big bucks racing here on hl thats back when he was into mudding he's getting into mudding again. Last is bill on his 400ex back in the day when the 400ex was one of the fast quads on the block,back when he was good at riding,and also back befor he sold his quad. Dang so much has changed over these 3 years people look so driffent now and stuff. OMG i miss the good old days.

Well finally heres the link to the pics!!! Just click on the one taht says old skool!
http://community.webshots.com/user/muddinbeast

CowsBitePeople
03-21-2004, 02:29 PM
Blah Blah Blah....Who gives a ****:blah:(the sticker) j/k cool pics:macho

kawasaki_ridah
03-21-2004, 04:05 PM
great pics, and good information hah. it sux how ppl quit riding dont it. i remember when like 11 of us would go riding, now it is cut down to around 4 or 5 it sux.

Syrus
03-21-2004, 04:49 PM
Cool 300ex, do u own that CR85r or know anything about it ? id like to ask you a few questions on that bike, as im thinking about buying the same one as that, let me know if its yours or not, and ill pm you. thanks

Syrus
03-21-2004, 05:10 PM
Hmm... who owns that yellow 400ex, he looks like a fat 7 year old and that 400ex looks way to big for the kid, unless the picture distorted it ;)

cool 300ex
03-21-2004, 07:53 PM
Hmm... who owns that yellow 400ex, he looks like a fat 7 year old and that 400ex looks way to big for the kid, unless the picture distorted it

THe people on the 400ex's was bill and trent they are in there 20's man. THey knew how to ride back then now there into trucks and mortcyles. THese are on the old sklool pics but if you looked in old ones that one kid on the yellow 400ex. Is brad he;s like 14 he's giving me a hard time about how his ex will beta my z.

NO i don't have a cr85 i have a cr 80. Well yuo can ask me stuff but i am not sure if i will be able to answer all your ?'s so just ask them.