PDA

View Full Version : Line-x bed liners

WEEZIL
03-20-2004, 01:39 PM
My dad just got a newer truck. He loves it and he is debating on buying a line X bed liner for it.
Now. do any of you have it?
How much are they
Are rhino linings better?

K_Fulk
03-20-2004, 02:05 PM
My rhino liner has held up great for the last 3 years. I have dents in my bed that never affected the liner. From throwing some pretty heavy stuff in it.

The only little chunk that is missing was from the thing that used to hold all the mail boxes at the end of the road. I got tired of looking at it lay on the ground so i picked it up one day. A nail was sticking out and tore a chunck off when i dragged it out.

But they have a lifetime warranty and i can get it fixed whenever.

tclapp
03-20-2004, 04:50 PM
I have a line X bedliner and i love it, they have life time warrnty which i dont see me ever needing you are gonna have to really rough somethign up puttin it in there to tear that spray in liner. Also i dont know what color your dads truck is but you can get a line X liner sprayed in to match the color of the truck, they look pretty good

Fender Bender
03-20-2004, 05:31 PM
I got a Line-X and about 8/10 people prefer them over rhino linings. Mine ran be about $300, but well worth it. Looks great.

brif
03-20-2004, 07:32 PM
I have a sprayed in superliner. All the spray-ins done by a compitent shop seem about even on quality and warrenty. Alot of it depends on the person doing the actual install. I'd talk to whoever does it to determine what they will and won't spray. They usually offer over or under the rail but, under the rail means something different to each shop that offers it. On mine I was exspecting my under the rail to cover what my under the rail plastic bedliner on previous trucks to cover. Primaryly the top part of the tail gate. They only covered the inside of the box, they didn't go over the top lip of the tailgate like the drop-ins do. This really sucked, when I'd set-up my ramps they'd be touching the uncovered paint on top of edge of the tailgate which was a reason for me to put in a liner. To make a long story short they fixed it for free, but put 2 dents in my tailgate which cost $500 to fix. They paid to have it repaired after I raised alot of hell, but I think I could have some problems with the shop if I ever need to have the bedliner repaired.

Baley69
03-20-2004, 10:32 PM
Yep, cost me about 450 to do it, but they fixed 43 holes/dents, and took off my camper plug and the cover over the tailgate to get to the guts of the handle. It was so much cause I have a 8ft fullsize bed and they did under and over the rails.