PDA

View Full Version : just came back from movie:dawn of the dead

JDiablo
03-19-2004, 09:12 PM
it was a alright movie ill give it 2 1/2 stars outta 5....could've been better....the ending was alright....some wack(:rolleyes: ) parts in it though...it like the movie 28 days later...but a lil better and actually makes sense....alright movie to see

sam the brave
03-19-2004, 09:17 PM
have u seen the old dawn of of the dead
in the new onw they could run and the old one they cant

JDiablo
03-19-2004, 09:19 PM
no i didnt see a good one....in my opinion though if your going to this movie to get scared and like scary movies....don't go....i want them to make a modern day version of physco a horror film back how that one was:macho

03-19-2004, 10:54 PM
dude i just saw it and just got back man i was scared for some of it..i liked the end credits though...but man freaky ****

TravEX
03-20-2004, 12:03 AM
i thought it was HILARIOUS!!! The fat lady part was great!,,,i'm keeping my Glock close by when i sleep tonight (just in case!!!):devil: hope noone tries to sneak into my room!:eek2: :blah: :macho

JDiablo
03-20-2004, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by TravEX
i thought it was HILARIOUS!!! The fat lady part was great!,,,i'm keeping my Glock close by when i sleep tonight (just in case!!!):devil: hope noone tries to sneak into my room!:eek2: :blah: :macho

the fat lady had to be the best part...when they asked them what her name was someone called out sloppy joe....but the ending was wack....the credits were the chit tho:macho

03-20-2004, 08:29 AM
I'm curious about the movies soundtrack, was it any good?

03-20-2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by TravEX

yea thatwas funny when her mouth was open ..i was like give her a twinkie

Fitzy
03-20-2004, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
the fat lady had to be the best part...when they asked them what her name was someone called out sloppy joe....but the ending was wack....the credits were the chit tho:macho

that fat lady was kinda cute:p

JDiablo
03-20-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by TotallyawesomeR
I'm curious about the movies soundtrack, was it any good?

it was alright...i guess i really didn't pay any attention to it...but from the couple i did it was alright...anyone see "secret window" yet?

LTandRaptorider
03-20-2004, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
it was alright...i guess i really didn't pay any attention to it...but from the couple i did it was alright...anyone see "secret window" yet?

I'm going to see it tonight, report on it when I get back. When going to movies alone, is it best to go early, or late? :o :p

Merriman
03-20-2004, 06:34 PM
Other than the few parts where the zombies jumped out at you ( my girlfriend about ripped my arm off :p ) the movie was hilarious. I loved when they were just running people over....but the best part was when they were signaling Andy to Shoot certain zombies.....Get Jay Leno.....Burt Reynolds, and ROSIE ...... :devil: That was great.

JDiablo
03-20-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Merriman
Other than the few parts where the zombies jumped out at you ( my girlfriend about ripped my arm off :p ) the movie was hilarious. I loved when they were just running people over....but the best part was when they were signaling Andy to Shoot certain zombies.....Get Jay Leno.....Burt Reynolds, and ROSIE ...... :devil: That was great.

i no i got my friend this kid is so funny it crazy....me and him are laughing when they show the baby lol...then when that fat lady started running:eek2: lmfao....hilarious movie is right i thought it was suppose to be scary tho....the beginning was the worse part it hink wit dat girl running and ****...lol

yfsrider
03-20-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Fitzy
that fat lady was kinda cute:p

i'd hit it:D

Fitzy
03-21-2004, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by yfsrider
i'd hit it:D

:devil: