PDA

View Full Version : ???? for admin

jonc623
03-19-2004, 08:44 PM
hello i was just wondering how long it takes to get the exriders patron icon added to my name i sent 2 or 3 pm and no response i got the shirt yesterday was wondering about the rest i would like to be known as a supporter of the site p.s. i realize that you get a ton of pm i just thought that i would get an answer from one about this thanks jon

JOEX
03-19-2004, 09:33 PM
Harlen, Exriders Admin, is a very busy person. It may have slipped past him, i'm sure he'll get to it soon.:) I'll send him a reminder.;)

red
03-19-2004, 10:01 PM
Im sure he is probably at the races for the weekend. Probably be Sunday before he sees all this anyways.

jonc623
03-22-2004, 07:41 PM
:(

Admin
03-22-2004, 07:49 PM
Yes, you sent a pm to let me know you submitted after you forgot to include your username with your shirt purchase. I quickly added you as a Supporting Member once I connected the dots, but I missed checking the box for the Patron logo.

I fixed it now, and I thank you for your Support:D

I wish everyone would include their username with there payment because it is almost impossible sometimes to figure out who they are.

03-23-2004, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by EXriders Admin

I wish everyone would include their username with there payment because it is almost impossible sometimes to figure out who they are.

Since when did you stop reading peoples minds????

Ryan
03-23-2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Rico
Since when did you stop reading peoples minds????

I forgot to leave my name and somehow he knew it was me :o :confused: .

jonc623
03-23-2004, 09:02 AM
thanks harlen i know you are very busy and yes i did forget to fill in the info on paypal please dont think i was trying to be difficult that was not the intention at all i love the site and just wanted to help this by far the BEST atv site i have ever been on and hope to be able to do more someday i always try to help people on here and am really glad to have so many friends here already hope to see you at a race some time thanks again and keep up the great work jon

rollie
03-23-2004, 05:51 PM
wait so if i buy a exriders shirt i become an exriders patron???

if so im getting one!:D

thanks!