PDA

View Full Version : tires

cals400ex
03-19-2004, 01:02 PM
i have two shredder fronts 22x8x10 that have a good 90% tread left on them. i want $45 plus shipping. let me know if your interested. thanks cal

cals400ex
03-21-2004, 04:02 PM
here are some pics. sorry, the quality turned out to be pretty bad. i can try to clean the tires up and take pictures in a more lighted area. its hard to see the tread in these pictures.

http://www.cals400ex.cjb.net/

thomez
03-22-2004, 08:20 AM
Why ya sellin... didn't like em?

cals400ex
03-22-2004, 12:03 PM
for trail riding i loved them. however, i don't do much trail riding or track riding. i am interested in drag racing. so, i went out and got some shorter and narrower tires that would perform well for dragging applications. my friend and i both agree that these fronts hook better than his holeshot xc's. however, these do ride a little rougher than his holeshots. i actually have two sets of shredder fronts because i do like them a lot. on the other end, i didn't think the rears were all that great. we think the xc's rears hook a little better than my shredder rears.

cals400ex
03-26-2004, 12:07 PM
still have them if anyone is interested. cal

zlam27
04-25-2004, 11:03 AM
hey, im somewhat interested. these are bias ply tires unlike the stock radials, thats probably why they are rougher. what ply are they? how do they wear and how puncture resistant are they? are they heavy? let me know, maybe we can work somethin out. it never hurts to have some extra tires around. thanks.

zach

cals400ex
04-25-2004, 01:30 PM
they are 4 ply. they don't have any holes or even plugs. so, they are puncture resistant. they seem to last really long. you saw the pics i have posted and i mainly ride on hard surfaces. these tires are 13.8 lbs. they are 1 inch wider than stock so that makes them a tad heavier. however, the tires themselves are not heavy compared to other brands. they are 1 tenth of a pound lighter than the regular razrs in the same size.

however, i think these are sold to someone else. however, i will contact them and see for sure. thanks cal