PDA

View Full Version : FLORIDA GNC Round #2 RACE COVERAGE!!!!!!!

zakk54
03-19-2004, 10:53 AM
I know you cats are way into the GNCC thing but there are a ton of us MX guys that view this Message board religiously!!! I'm not trying to stir the pot too much here but I, like a bunch of people were looking very forward to coverage of this years Nationals after the coverage you guys gave for Glen Helen!! That was awesome!! I know allot of us would love to be able to travel to all the races but just cant!! So you guys are our only outlet/Link to the Nationals and big races!! This weekend is the Georgia race Round #3 and we don’t have the Coverage from Round #2 yet!! I just wanted to voice an opinion I know allot of us have. Thanks for all the hard work and amazing photos you've done to date and I look forward to the continued excellence in the future!!

tcyfz#3
03-19-2004, 06:23 PM
well i went to the gatorback race

check here for results-----http://********.com//race-reports/gnc/gainesville-04.htm

400exBro
03-19-2004, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by zakk54
I know you cats are way into the GNCC thing but there are a ton of us MX guys that view this Message board religiously!!! I'm not trying to stir the pot too much here but I, like a bunch of people were looking very forward to coverage of this years Nationals after the coverage you guys gave for Glen Helen!! That was awesome!! I know allot of us would love to be able to travel to all the races but just cant!! So you guys are our only outlet/Link to the Nationals and big races!! This weekend is the Georgia race Round #3 and we don’t have the Coverage from Round #2 yet!! I just wanted to voice an opinion I know allot of us have. Thanks for all the hard work and amazing photos you've done to date and I look forward to the continued excellence in the future!!

EvilJester400EX
03-21-2004, 09:40 AM
Bump- someone get some pics up instead of all the GNCC racing.

03-21-2004, 09:56 AM
If we find someone that attends all the races and keeps track of the entire race at each event it's possible. GNCC coverage is kicken right now because we all go to them and have several camera guys spread out thru the track. Racing is not cheap and just going to the races is not cheap. I know Harlen doesn't have time to do it so when someone steps up the to the plate I'm sure the coverage would be better..:( I love GNC racing as much as GNCC racing so I'm eager to see coverage too, unfortunatly the guys with the camera's, Harlen and Pappy, don't travel to each GNC race..:cool:

MXcutie
03-21-2004, 11:32 AM
I understand racing isnt cheap and i understand that they cant make it to every race but there are alot of ppl that attend these why dont they ask someone if thye could take a few pics for them? I mean i'll be at round 4 in VA if theyneed me to take pics call someone with some results will do i dont have a problem with it just speak up instead of not lettin anyone know no one iwll be at the races for the weekend! I'm sure someone would step up and be willin to fill everyone in for the weekend I know i would if i was at the events

Admin
03-21-2004, 03:50 PM
It is funny that all the people crying about the race coverage of the GNC events aren't even "Supporting Members." How do you think magazines afford to travel to all the races? They do it through subscribers.

Anyway, I am suppose to get pictures from the race, but the person who went there for EXriders.com has been overwhelmed and hasn't got them to me yet.

I also had a member help today at the Georgia Race, and I will be at the Virginia Race. I am only one person with a few dedicated members that volunteer their time. Also, I have several times asked members to assist with race coverage in several threads with very little response :(

If members enjoy EXriders.com and want to make it better, then support the site and it will grow to cover even more events. Again, I do what I can.

zakk54
03-22-2004, 10:53 AM
It is funny that all the people crying about the race coverage of the GNC events aren't even "Supporting Members." How do you think magazines afford to travel to all the races? They do it through subscribers.

Anyway, I am suppose to get pictures from the race, but the person who went there for EXriders.com has been overwhelmed and hasn't got them to me yet.

I also had a member help today at the Georgia Race, and I will be at the Virginia Race. I am only one person with a few dedicated members that volunteer their time. Also, I have several times asked members to assist with race coverage in several threads with very little response

If members enjoy EXriders.com and want to make it better, then support the site and it will grow to cover even more events. Again, I do what I can.

First off, I'm not crying about anything! Secondly, I didn't know there was a membership or an option to be a supporting member or I would have joined! Third I have been completely impressed with the coverage and have no issues personally with anyone! My only concern is that the Gnc races are covered, that's all! I'm in the Military and I do not have the opportunity to go to the Nationals so your site and ATV Scene are my only link to the results! Personally I think you guys do a much better job of covering things!! I apologize if my comments were taken personally by anyone; I was just trying to get to the bottom of the situation! Thanks!!

RemNS
03-22-2004, 03:47 PM
SO! You say you want coverage??????????????
Har and myself have been working out some details and coverage you will get!
You'll get more than you ever thought you could!

My name is Rick Frisco, I am the owner of RemNS Productions.
We film all of the MX and TT Nationals from 2000 up to the present.
Har and Myself met up at Orlando's NQRA race and decided to team up with the GNC race reports and video from the events!
I have been a little overwhelmed with the footage for the NEW ATV SPORT TV show airing this spring and also with our own Event DVD's so it has taken a little time to get things out to the site!
BUT, I got the video clips and pictures from Gatorback, Monster Mountain and coming this week Macon!
Gator and Monster have already been sent to Har and Macon will be up by Thursday!
We are working on Getting our vending trailer done along with the TV show and the New dual sided DVD's so hang on a little and we'll get the ball rolling here! Our trailer will be done this week and we will be carrying EXRIDERS appareal and stickers to al of the MX & TT Nationals.
We will also be updating the site with results and everything before we leave the track or along the way home!
If its results you want then you'll get more than enough.
If it's pics you want then you'll be more than happy.
And just to blow this site up a hugh amount, we'll be posting an average of 30 video clips of the pro's to check out from Holeshot to checkered flag!

I know that Har is overwhelmed also.
You guys have to remember that this years schedule for ALL ATV Series is as heavy as it gets, so some things have to get done before others.
Har is like us, spending but 3 days a week home so that he can get as much coverage as possible!
We'll get the ball rolling very very shortly and when it does get going you guys will be more than pleased about the MX and TT Coverage!

Thanks Guys and Gals!

Rick Frisco
RemNS Productions
www.remnsproductions.com (major site update on 3-30-04)
(724)785-5332
Email: rfrisco@remnsproductions.com

Admin
03-22-2004, 04:29 PM
Thanks for the Post Rick on the future Coverage in the Works!

Rome didn't get built in one day, and I am not just covering the races because I also going for a championship in the Stock Class at the GNCC Series, so please understand that I am trying.

z400ACDC
03-22-2004, 04:39 PM
Guys we are spoiled! No site does as good of a job a reporting the racing news and photos as this one!!!!!! You can get race results from EXRIDERS way faster than any place else. I just want to say thanks to all that make this site ESPN for QUADS:D

03-22-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by EXriders Admin
Thanks for the Post Rick on the future Coverage in the Works!

Rome didn't get built in one day, and I am not just covering the races because I also going for a championship in the Stock Class at the GNCC Series, so please understand that I am trying.

Your doin a fine job boss...:cool:

Welcome to the site remNS productions and we all look forward to your contribution to the race coverage section..:)

Pappy
03-22-2004, 04:45 PM
let see,

$120 in gas ....$30 to get in, $45 in food and drinks.....12 hours total driving time. 3 hours for each race am & pm plus 2 hours before it and an hour after it.

thats what i spent this weekend to cover the gncc races with harlen.

UNTIL YOU SUPPORT THE SITE OR HELP WITH THE COVERAGE SHUT THE %$#$%^

440's necessary
03-22-2004, 04:46 PM
I can't wait for video clips. I was impressed with just having a few pics and dialogue. If I can watch someone take a holeshot or triple double, or whoops, or just even passing on the inside, over and over, I can learn and build my own skills by watching and learning the pro's techniques, do's and don'ts, brands used on their quads in action.

I am overwhelmed already. Coverage like nascar with archives, so I can watch every gnc race, whenever or all day. That is cool.

theirs my 2 cents.

smiley

440's necessary
03-22-2004, 04:50 PM
Where can I donate? Who takes the money meho?

smiley

Chef
03-22-2004, 04:51 PM
How about if you're so worried about other race coverage, you either A) Do it yourself, or B) Go buy magazines and read about it 3 months later, or C) #$%%^$^$%^&^*^&*

I personally couldn't care less about the MX races...the cross country makes for alot more exciting coverage, and alot of the top XC pros are on this board, believe it or not.

CTmxyfz
03-22-2004, 05:04 PM
I hope to take pics this year of the neatv series up until july24-25th where ill be out in the feild also. Pappy, you still plan on coming to the southwich national?

Pappy
03-22-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by CTmxyfz
I hope to take pics this year of the neatv series up until july24-25th where ill be out in the feild also. Pappy, you still plan on coming to the southwich national?

as long as i can afford the time and gas ill be anywhere i possibly can.

CTmxyfz
03-22-2004, 05:14 PM
Sweet, hey.. get my recent pm?