PDA

View Full Version : ~~Attn Ladies~~~

QuadJunkies
03-18-2004, 09:17 PM
Just curious how many of you have ever encountered anthing like this.......

Im at work and this guy walks up and hears a few of us talking about Quads, racing...ect....... This guy butts in and says"Are you girls talking about Dirt bikes?" I told him "No, Quads." he says"OH>>>>>>>> Dont tell me YOU ride one of those things???:huh And goes on and on about how Im going to go and get myself hurt and thats it all stupid...blah,blah,blah......:rolleyes: Then he proceeds into telling me " You dont look like the type woh race":eek2: "Go do yourself a favor Honey..........and go buy yourelf a nice set of dishes".................::eek: :grr: :mad: I swear it was all I had in me to not kick his *** right then and there !!!Just curious if you ladies have ever encounted one of the few out there that still are ignorant to ladies riding and racing............:macho

batgeek
03-18-2004, 09:20 PM
hello nuts, let me introduce you to my foot.

QuadJunkies
03-18-2004, 09:26 PM
LOL!!!! All my co workers were like "oh chit....shes goona blow!!!!:eek: :p I was like speaking in tougue!!!!!most people are pretty much"morepower to you"then you get dumb
azzes like that....Or how about the one guy that tells me.....
Yeah, I have this 590ex:huh :o .... I told him.....hmmmmmm you outa brging it out some time...... Ill race ya!!!:rolleyes: lol.. they just think we dont know what we are talking about I guess......:D

blondie69
03-18-2004, 09:26 PM
Ooooh that would piss me off!:mad:

Enough of the guy's in my school know that I'm a quad, dirtbike, snowmobile lovin chick...that's why I have for the most part more dude friends then chick friends:blah: But there are the odd few guy that I jus meet that are like "...u don't look like a quad (or snowmobile or dirtbike) lovin type gurl..." And just bs like that. When I 1st met my boyfriend, we were sittin next to a horse ring thing where horses go around in where there's loose dirt, and I was like "If I still had my quad...I'd be in there doin friken donuts!" and he was like "what!?!" and I had to explain to him that I was the type that loved all that fun stuff, he didn't believe me to until he met some of my friends, and heard me talkin bout em. He was quite impressed;) He thought it was awesome haha.

:macho

QuadJunkies
03-18-2004, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
Ooooh that would piss me off!:mad:
that's why I have for the most part more dude friends then chick friends:blah:
:macho same here.....;) and they all have an equal respect for me too.........

ultimate2girl
03-18-2004, 09:29 PM
yup yup had a few of those where they look at you and you can see it they look like "she must be a dune rider cuse she couldnt race ! "
my grandpa thinks "im going to hurt my self"
ive made boys cry and im proud of it !

blondie69
03-18-2004, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by ultimate2girl
my grandpa thinks "im going to hurt my self"

Heh...that's why my quad was sold on me:rolleyes:
Everyone thought I was gonna hurt myself on it...even tho I had rode from the age of 6!?:huh So they sold it.

ultimate2girl
03-18-2004, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
Heh...that's why my quad was sold on me:rolleyes:
Everyone thought I was gonna hurt myself on it...even tho I had rode from the age of 6!?:huh So they sold it.

ya lucky me my parents dont care what he thinks
ive been racing since i was 4 and ya ive hurt myself but if you havent crashed than you must not be pushing yourself hard to get better

'03'300ex'er
03-18-2004, 09:54 PM
ya theres several of the male gender that think all females are stupid when it comes to anything with a motor. it feels real good when you know more about quads, ect. than they do!!!!!:devil:

Dill Pickle
03-18-2004, 10:28 PM
you ladies got to be like the coolest chics on earth.... chics who like quads and stuff.... heaven:blah:

SnellCRP
03-18-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Just curious how many of you have ever encountered anthing like this.......

Im at work and this guy walks up and hears a few of us talking about Quads, racing...ect....... This guy butts in and says"Are you girls talking about Dirt bikes?" I told him "No, Quads." he says"OH>>>>>>>> Dont tell me YOU ride one of those things???:huh And goes on and on about how Im going to go and get myself hurt and thats it all stupid...blah,blah,blah......:rolleyes: Then he proceeds into telling me " You dont look like the type woh race":eek2: "Go do yourself a favor Honey..........and go buy yourelf a nice set of dishes".................::eek: :grr: :mad: I swear it was all I had in me to not kick his *** right then and there !!!Just curious if you ladies have ever encounted one of the few out there that still are ignorant to ladies riding and racing............:macho

When you kick his *** post pics. I want to see the bloodied POS. I can't stand people like that. Next time tell him you don't need a lecture and that at least I ride something and its not the couch!

SGA
03-18-2004, 10:37 PM
"Go do yourself a favor Honey..........and go buy yourself a nice set of dishes"
I shouldnt even reply because I'm not a lady.
LOL, I bet you wanted a piece of him for saying that!

popo
03-18-2004, 10:41 PM
Aw man....... I thought this was another post a chic pic thread.

popo
03-18-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by SGA
I shouldnt even reply because I'm a lady also.
LOL, I bet you all wanted a piece of me for saying that!

Howard.... Now the truth comes out. ^ :D

QuadJunkies
03-18-2004, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by popo
Howard.... Now the truth comes out. ^ :D :o :p :devil:

SGA
03-18-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by popo
Howard.... Now the truth comes out. ^ :D
:(

Natertot426ex
03-18-2004, 11:08 PM
Wow tina this past week has been hard on you. Your list of people you want to kill must be getting really long...:D :blah: :macho

QuadJunkies
03-18-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Natertot426ex
Wow tina this past week has been hard on you. Your list of people you want to kill must be getting really long...:D :blah: :macho LMAO!! I know! Why is everyone pickin on me anyways!!!!:o :p :macho

QuadJunkies
03-18-2004, 11:46 PM
BTW nate... Did you see Sevens 400ex?!!! looks Damn good huh?!!:blah:

Natertot426ex
03-18-2004, 11:48 PM
It sure does. :D

LTandRaptorider
03-19-2004, 04:51 AM
LMAO!! I know! Why is everyone pickin on me anyways!!!!:o :p :macho

Alright already! Now quit yer *****in and get back in the kitchen! :eek2: :blah:

When you encounter guys that can't believe you can race your quad, tell them to sign up at this site and check out your pics. ;)

fastexgirl4c
03-19-2004, 05:02 AM
it happened to me a couple of times..i was talkin about goin to southwick for a race..ad this guy came up to me and said u race? and i was like ya...and he keep sayin that it isnt a womens sport and dumb stuff like that...so i asked him all kind of questions bout quads..and he didint knw...so he has a kx 100 or sumthing like that and i raced him at my track...and i smoked him....so when he was leaving i roosted him in a mud pile and i drove up tp him..and was like...its not a gurls sport huh ...it was funny but i hate those kinda pple ya shoulda kicked his ***

QuadJunkies
03-19-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by fastexgirl4c
it happened to me a couple of times..i was talkin about goin to southwick for a race..ad this guy came up to me and said u race? and i was like ya...and he keep sayin that it isnt a womens sport and dumb stuff like that...so i asked him all kind of questions bout quads..and he didint knw...so he has a kx 100 or sumthing like that and i raced him at my track...and i smoked him....so when he was leaving i roosted him in a mud pile and i drove up tp him..and was like...its not a gurls sport huh ...it was funny but i hate those kinda pple ya shoulda kicked his *** LMAO!!!!:p NICE!!!!!!!!....... Ive heard that too about "not being a womens sport:rolleyes: " Boy do these Morons need to get with the times!! I wonder what it was like 10-15 years ago for the ladies?? I have noticed just in the last two years that alot of l the guys have alot of respect for girls who ride...I wish I would have found this sport years ago when I was a wee one,maybe I would have been really good!!!!:blah:

QuadJunkies
03-19-2004, 08:16 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
[B]Alright already! Now quit yer *****in and get back in the kitchen! :eek2: :blah:

:eek: :o trust me.. You dont want me in the Kitchen, I can ride better than I can cook!!!!!!!!!!lol

400exmom
03-19-2004, 08:42 AM
[B]Alright already! Now quit yer *****in and get back in the kitchen! :eek2: :blah:

:eek: :o trust me.. You dont want me in the Kitchen, I can ride better than I can cook!!!!!!!!!!lol rofl!! i swear girl we're realated:D

dirtmomma
03-19-2004, 09:14 AM
:eek: :eek: well I just posted on the other thread that "he" started about this!!! OMG I cna't believe you didn't ****** slap him Tina LOL I would of had too!! Didn't realize it WAS you that he was talking about what a d!ick head!!! Oh I better stop or I could say something to get me in trouble man I'd like to meet this jack off:rolleyes: :huh

chucked
03-19-2004, 09:18 AM
It is my LIFE LONG DREAM to find a girl on a quad!!

QuadJunkies
03-19-2004, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
:eek: :eek: well I just posted on the other thread that "he" started about this!!! OMG I cna't believe you didn't ****** slap him Tina LOL I would of had too!! Didn't realize it WAS you that he was talking about what a d!ick head!!! Oh I better stop or I could say something to get me in trouble man I'd like to meet this jack off:rolleyes: :huh Whos"he?" :o :p some poeple are just better off left to Wallow in the ingorance.....:blah:
I just LOVE the cocky ones......Little do they know Im full of fire my self.........:D :devil:

QuadJunkies
03-19-2004, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by chucked
It is my LIFE LONG DREAM to find a girl on a quad!! Move to Cali. And Im sure you will strike Gold!!:blah: :devil:

WEEZIL
03-19-2004, 09:33 AM
If a decent looking girl Tells me she likes quads or owns one..
I am sure to get their number

redrunner
03-19-2004, 09:43 AM
If you show them stupid guys this it may help!:D

J/K

QuadJunkies
03-19-2004, 12:08 PM
Look Girls!!!!!!!
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=98183

Another fine example of a Moron........:rolleyes:

redrunner
03-19-2004, 12:37 PM
What a dick! I take my picture and joking back, sorry Ladies not even funny!;)

AtvMxRider
03-19-2004, 01:28 PM
LOL!!!! All my co workers were like "oh chit....shes goona blow!!!!

Oh really????????:eek: <<<<<:devil:

LTandRaptorider
03-19-2004, 02:33 PM

:eek: :o trust me.. You dont want me in the Kitchen, I can ride better than I can cook!!!!!!!!!!lol

That's ok, i'd rather have the woman out on a quad with me! ;)

That's what restaurants are for, and I make a mean dish of spaghetti... and I'm not afraid to run the vacuum or washing machine... You're only young once! :cool:

QuadJunkies
03-19-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
That's ok, i'd rather have the woman out on a quad with me! ;)

That's what restaurants are for, and I make a mean dish of spaghetti... and I'm not afraid to run the vacuum or washing machine... You're only young once! :cool: Now THATS my kinda Guy!!!:blah: :D

AtvMxRider
03-19-2004, 02:53 PM
Now THATS my kinda Guy!!!:blah: :D :grr:

Samson
03-19-2004, 02:54 PM
Hey, I encourage my old lady to race. Why just the other day I said "Honey" (she really likes that sweet talk you know!)

I said "Why don't you race down there to 7-11 and pick me up another six pack!"

j/p! :D

QuadJunkies
03-19-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
:grr: Now Jerry. You know your my Suga too......;)

Troy actually doesnt mind being the house ****** from time to time either.:eek: :o :p

Jerry, I know you play that role from time to time too. So I guess thats makes you my kinda guy too:D

AtvMxRider
03-19-2004, 03:08 PM
Now Jerry. You know your my Suga too......;)

http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/ava+slapin.gif

LTandRaptorider
03-19-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by redrunner
What a dick! I take my picture and joking back, sorry Ladies not even funny!;)

Nah... it was funny! :D

03-19-2004, 04:48 PM
its this type of bs that really tweaks my melon so badly that you could shave my head and fry a big slab of ham on it. my mom gets this crap from stupid d!ckheads because she races a race car. some d!ck at practice saturday kept tryin to wreck her and ended up plowing the wall himself. i guess he got what he deserves:rolleyes:

chucked
03-19-2004, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by QUADREBEL248
its this type of bs that really tweaks my melon so badly that you could shave my head and fry a big slab of ham on it. my mom gets this crap from stupid d!ckheads because she races a race car. some d!ck at practice saturday kept tryin to wreck her and ended up plowing the wall himself. i guess he got what he deserves:rolleyes:

post whore:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LTandRaptorider
03-19-2004, 05:07 PM
I think I better lay off the booze... could've sworn I just saw both these last 2 posts in another thread... :confused: :p

chucked
03-19-2004, 05:08 PM
I think I better lay off the booze... could've sworn I just saw both these last 2 posts in another thread... :confused: :p
yea u better ;)

xr50layke
03-19-2004, 05:29 PM
It is my LIFE LONG DREAM to find a girl on a quad!!

word.

03-19-2004, 06:09 PM
post whore:rolleyes: :rolleyes: sorry but guys like this make me feel like beating him in the nuts with a baseball bat

redrunner
03-19-2004, 06:18 PM
Nah... it was funny! :D

I try! :p

exrider360
03-19-2004, 06:50 PM
i just saw a thread exaclty like this but in aguys point of view

chucked
03-19-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by exrider360
i just saw a thread exaclty like this but in aguys point of view

NO REALLLLLYY???? ;)

QuadJunkies
03-19-2004, 07:48 PM
NO REALLLLLYY???? ;) LMAO!!!!!:o :p it WAS the same guy........

dirtmomma
03-20-2004, 08:09 AM

LMFAO yeah I was thinkin the same thing when I saw them I was like....................WTF is soeone messin w/ my mind LOL:blah:

ultimate2girl
03-20-2004, 02:52 PM
TotallyawesomeR

by the way: i ride a modified Cr250. and have been riding motorcycles for over 7 years.

i have a question for him !
is he proud of himself??????
im 13 and ive been riding for 10 years so maby he should take his s/n onto a site that doesnt like girls that ride, cuse i dont think hes very welcome here !!!

chucked
03-20-2004, 05:57 PM
I told you it wasnt him, but did you listen?? NOOOOOO

exrider360
03-21-2004, 05:28 PM
yeah

03-21-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by ultimate2girl
TotallyawesomeR

by the way: i ride a modified Cr250. and have been riding motorcycles for over 7 years.

i have a question for him !
is he proud of himself??????
im 13 and ive been riding for 10 years so maby he should take his s/n onto a site that doesnt like girls that ride, cuse i dont think hes very welcome here !!! im with you on that:cool: . he has another username on here. im suprised it isnt "girls shouldnt race":rolleyes:

chucked
03-21-2004, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by QUADREBEL248
im with you on that:cool: . he has another username on here. im suprised it isnt "girls shouldnt race":rolleyes:

im willing to bet you are him.

Lil - Braff
03-21-2004, 06:15 PM
I would like to see that guy go up to Traci of Stephanie and say that. I'm sure he'd be walking a little funny after that. I'd hope so any way! I can't beleive he would have the balls to say that to YOU! lol Maybe he don't like the idea of girls riding b/c hes gay!?! Just a thought? But still he deserves to be slapped!

SGA
03-21-2004, 06:26 PM
im willing to bet you are him.
I already did a IP check on him. Its not QUADREBEL248.
This thread is only going down so im locking it.