PDA

View Full Version : F/S maybe the bike in the pic and alot of other goodies

Silver400EXinBR
03-18-2004, 08:35 PM
This is all for a 400EX. A good friend of mine is selling red fenders with ther new factory effex sticker kit and seat cover just put on. Fenders have light scartches and normal wear from riding alot. Sticker kit looks great, it was put on his plastics this month. Actually its the same as on my bike and I will post a pic here to show you the kit and seat cover, just it on red plastics. He is also selling a Supertrapp pipe which is temporaryly on my bike in the pic. Can't see it very well, but it's on there... He is also selling the new DG V-pro front bumper for it too. It is a week old and never installed on the bike. Yall just PM me prices and I will talk to him everynight when I check back on here around this time.

And If somene offers me a good price for mine, It is sold too.
A 2001 model. Excellent Cond. Fast trakkers all the way around, Silver plastics, Factory effex sticker kit and seat cover. AC pro peg nerf bars, Answer Handle Bars, DMP Honda shockcover (3).
I guarentee you wont find another one cleaner. Just changed oil nd filter, All the brake pad.. This bike had hardly ny hours on it. I would just like the right price. And it has a good, clean title. Might even have a brand new Curtis Sparks Full Exaust by the time whoever wants it. Never been in the motor which is a good thing to whomever gets it.

http://www.altimas.net/registry/users/Black3.5Lv6/images/lg_4wheeler%20014.jpg

Silver400EXinBR
03-19-2004, 04:13 PM
what does bump mean??? anyways is that wear u bump ur thread back to the top of the forum?????

03-19-2004, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Silver400EXinBR
what does bump mean??? anyways is that wear u bump ur thread back to the top of the forum????? yes...--ttt--=to the top also

westcoastmxer
03-19-2004, 06:10 PM
im interested in that supertrapp exhaust if its the racin kind like tc racing.