PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Got a Ranger, Rhino, or Mule?

Fast250EX
03-18-2004, 04:53 PM
I just wanna see a few pics of them. I really like sport quads and stuff and my dad's 300 but I would trade in both for a Rhino. I just like the fact of sharing the ride with your friend right at you're side. That would be just awesome. I heard they were really fun to drive too.

Honda should make a side by side, just as long as its not based on the Rinny. I am a hardcore Honda guy and have been all my life, and I hate to admit it, but Yammi is making some good stuff right.

Anyone, just show me some SxS pics or just discuss what you think about them. Thanks.

MEL
03-18-2004, 05:15 PM
we have 3 polaris 4x4 rangers at work, great machines. lots of fun to drive also. if you plan on running any trails, make sure they're wide enough. sorry no pix.

Fast250EX
03-18-2004, 06:46 PM
I love offroading with pickup trucks but they are really to big and since I technically don't have my license yet (you didn't hear that:D ), it just doesn't really work out for me. Thats why I want something like a ranger, a little truck. How well are the offroading capabilities and is the extra width a very big problem?

Thanks. Even though a sxs is way out of my budget, its cool to hear about them, cause someday i'll get one.