PDA

View Full Version : best prank

atvrider12764
03-18-2004, 01:58 PM
what is the best prank everyone has done to someone....and also include a good prank you can do and have done to your riding buddies.

ShiftFMX
03-18-2004, 02:04 PM
This one time i unscrewed all the bolts on my friends wheel, and it didnt come off till he hit this massive 60' double! :eek:

I'm just kiddin!

400exmom
03-18-2004, 02:19 PM
well~ my 12 year old(guy) had his riding buddy spend the night and my 10 year old (seth)and stormy woke up before guy who was sleeping on the couch~ seth pour'd warm water on guys feet and guy wizzed all over my couch in his sleep~ i thought it was hilarious till i had to clean the couch:mad:

ShiftFMX
03-18-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by 400exmom
well~ my 12 year old(guy) had his riding buddy spend the night and my 10 year old (seth)and stormy woke up before guy who was sleeping on the couch~ seth pour'd warm water on guys feet and guy wizzed all over my couch in his sleep~ i thought it was hilarious till i had to clean the couch:mad:

Haha, i always wondered if that really worked.

You think it'll work for ne of my 16 y/o friends? :p

atvrider12764
03-18-2004, 02:22 PM
hahahah thats pretty funny

400exmom
03-18-2004, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Killa250ex
Haha, i always wondered if that really worked.

You think it'll work for ne of my 16 y/o friends? :p YES! trust me it works:D

ShiftFMX
03-18-2004, 02:25 PM
did he put it directly on his feet?

zephead400ex
03-18-2004, 02:35 PM
When you are at a big event (ie. dunes) where they have port-a-pots, hook up a walkie talkie underneath the seat. As you see, preferably women, go into the bathroom, give it about 15-20 seconds then yell into the walkie talkie..."Hey G*D Damnit, I'm working down here," or something like that.

Funnier than hell!

JDiablo
03-18-2004, 02:36 PM
well i had two of my friends sleep over awhile back in nov or something like that...and of course me and my other friend had something planned out for him....well of course if your chilling for the nite at my house you should know not to go to sleep...so he goes to sleep....well i got this fog machine now....so me and my friend get it all setup and wait for a lil red light to go off so it will shoot fog at....we place it right in front of his face....and all you hear is him coughing and can't catch his breath it was so much funnier in person....then after he gets his face all nice and clean....for him to go back to sleep with peanut butter on his pillow sheet...omg that was a funny night:D

shamisc
03-18-2004, 02:47 PM
When someone calls you that you don't want to talk to, like telemarketers, tell them you no longer live there and your new # is 919-409-2879. It's hilarius!:devil: :D

JDiablo
03-18-2004, 02:48 PM
why wat is that number>

ShiftFMX
03-18-2004, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by 300exrida
why wat is that number>

Call it :confused:

JDiablo
03-18-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Killa250ex
Call it :confused:

how bout you call it and tell me what happens:p

wilkin250r
03-18-2004, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by 400exmom

Feet, huh? My buddies and I used to do that very same prank, but instead of feet, we just put the guys hand in warm water. It does the same thing, the piss themselves. Funny stuff.

sam the brave
03-18-2004, 03:57 PM
me and my friend travis shoveled a weel barrel of horse crap in to teh front seat of his grandfathers truck and we put tolit paer and sisy strim on his car

Hammer trx450r
03-18-2004, 04:04 PM
as for telemarketers just keep asking them to spell everything over and over again. and for your buddies wait till one falls asleep ( or passes out) then while his mouth is open snoring hang 2 or 3 of you man items on his chin and take pictures.:D

03-18-2004, 04:34 PM
take a ***** in a 5 dollar bill or a 1 dollar bill if your american and put it on the street for someone to pick up. never tried but I'll probably do it sooner or later:devil: . I can just picture the persons reaction:eek2:

Fast250EX
03-18-2004, 04:39 PM
A fun thing I do at school is to call the payphones. They are right by the lunchroom so when I have lunch I give 'em a call. I will tell them to look around for me in the lunch room in an official voice. Then I find some person far away from me, and then I describe him and where he's at. When they say, "I say you, over there!" i say "SH*T!!" real loud and then hang up. It's funny cause then you can watch there reaction. Great way to pass time at school. I do it in class if we're not doing anything sometimes too.

I like the walkie talkie and port-a-pot thing. That would be freakin hilarious. Talk about scarin the sh*t out of someone.:D

xr50layke
03-18-2004, 05:01 PM
i dont think iv ever pulled a prank but....put zip ties in the lil holes in someones sprocket, through every hole and tie it to the chain or something, so when they start goin' it will go click click click and theyll get scared cuz they think something broke :confused: i forget how this is done......something with zipties :-\

WEEZIL
03-18-2004, 05:03 PM
I did the poo dollar trick before.. And video taped it.. ITs quite possiably one of THE funniest things Ever done.

sam the brave
03-18-2004, 05:28 PM
take a crap in a mcdonalds box and go through the drive through and ask for picklles and hand them the box with the crap in it and the will gat a surprise when it is opend

LTandRaptorider
03-18-2004, 05:45 PM
For those that live on a farm... grab someone's hand, then grab hold of an electric fence. They become the ground, so they get shocked, but you won't. ;)

Yes, this was done to me repeatedly at an early age, to no effect that I've noticed... :p

nacs400ex
03-18-2004, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by sam the brave
take a crap in a mcdonalds box and go through the drive through and ask for picklles and hand them the box with the crap in it and the will gat a surprise when it is opend

Grow Up.

2001400ex
03-18-2004, 05:48 PM
Well, the only thing I can think of which is kind of mean, but still funny as HELL was this...

About a month or two ago me, my dad, my brother, and my dad's two buddies were on our way up to NY state to go snowmobiling, and we had hit a white out in Oswego. Some of you may remember when Oswego got like 70" of snow in one night. That was the DAY we were up there. We were on RT. 81 North and we were on reserve in the middle of a white out. We got off of the exit, and pulled up to a gas station, filled up and went on our way. Except we couldn't get back onto 81 North because the local police had shut down the highway. So we took a detour, and a few miles down the road an elderly man had been caught trying to pull into a parking lot. My dad's friend goes "I guess we have to be good samaritans." He rolls down the window and we all go "Hey buddy, you need some help?" So, the old man shakes his head up and down while he's brushing off his car. Right before we get out my dad's buddy goes "guys, we're gonna hold up traffic, we can't do this in the middle of a white out." So, he rolls up the window...we look straight and drive away...about 15 seconds later I just start cracking up, and say "we are all going to hell." Need less to say that was what we talked about for the other hour upstate, laughing our asses off the whole way... :devil:

250r/master3
03-18-2004, 05:49 PM
ok... when i was about 12 I went over my freinds house to sleep over.... and his little bro cept on f-ing with ous so we kept telling him that when he goes to bed we are going to do somthing to him... so he didn't beleave ous .. so he went to bed and we went to the fridg to find somthing to put on him. there was no wiped cream so we got ketchup and a little leamon juice and put it in a gar... we went up to him and pored a little in his face... now you have to picture the 8 year old fat kid's face... so we just told him that he had a nose bleed and told him to go to bed so when he did my freind went to pour a little more but i told him to pour the whole thing.... so we did and you could hear the kid scrambling on the floor screaming moma... moma... so he opens the door and his mom came out and she was like mark..... your bleeding..... i was laphing so hard..... then he goes... my eyes burn.. because of the leamon juice... so funny

spud400ex
03-18-2004, 06:33 PM
one time i took dried up and ground up jalopeno(sp) lick my finger put it in the powder and when my cousin wasnt looking snuk up behind him and grabed his head and then rubbed it all over his lips. he said it still burned 20 mins. l8r

chucked
03-18-2004, 06:39 PM
one time i was driving down the street and this guy tried walkin in front of me so i hit him. LOL he didnt get up for a LONG time. :rolleyes:

03-18-2004, 07:11 PM
the guy was probably blind, real mature:rolleyes: j/k that would be pretty funny

Bobbs07
03-18-2004, 07:11 PM
I always get a kick out of loosening the jars to like the parmesian cheese caps and they poor it and it all comes out:p

Or you take a knife and you have a pop can or bottle doesnt matter and you cut about a half inch hole towards the top and when someone asks you for a drink they start drinking and after it drips on them for a while the notice while your laughin hardcore.:macho :blah: :p

ATC Crazy
03-18-2004, 07:14 PM
Find someone who smokes (preferably someone you hate, or want to get revenge at) and take one of their cigarettes while they arent looking. Dump out some of the tobacco and put a Black Cat firecracker in there with the fuse facing out. Pack the excess tobacco back in it to cover up the firecracker/fuse and slip it back into the pack. :devil:

*puff* *puff* *BOOM* :eek2:

xr50layke
03-18-2004, 07:18 PM
ok... when i was about 12 I went over my freinds house to sleep over.... and his little bro cept on f-ing with ous so we kept telling him that when he goes to bed we are going to do somthing to him... so he didn't beleave ous .. so he went to bed and we went to the fridg to find somthing to put on him. there was no wiped cream so we got ketchup and a little leamon juice and put it in a gar... we went up to him and pored a little in his face... now you have to picture the 8 year old fat kid's face... so we just told him that he had a nose bleed and told him to go to bed so when he did my freind went to pour a little more but i told him to pour the whole thing.... so we did and you could hear the kid scrambling on the floor screaming moma... moma... so he opens the door and his mom came out and she was like mark..... your bleeding..... i was laphing so hard..... then he goes... my eyes burn.. because of the leamon juice... so funny

LMFAO THATS SO FUNNY, me and my friend do things with shaving cream to his lil bro, cuz the shaving cream he buys is gel, and it shoots like 5 meters. put it in his hand and tickle his face with a feather, and they rub their hand against their face :D

anybody got any pranks about quads? its fun taking the coil off a spark plug when they aint lookin lol

2001400ex
03-18-2004, 07:31 PM
Hah, I just remembered one! I guess you had to be there for it to be more funny...but...here it is.

I was sitting with my friends at lunch just like every other day, and my friend (who also has a 400EX) got up to get a milk to go with his two hotdogs he just baught, I noticed he had some cheetoes open...so...I took one cheeto, and shoved it into the middle of his hotdog, did it to the other side, and did the same thing to the other hotdog he had, so...he comes back with his drink, gets ready to eat his hotdog, picks it up...looks at it...screams like holy hell and makes the funniest face I've ever seen and THROWS his hot dog like 20 feet across the lunchroom floor, the lunch ladie told him to pick it up but he wouldn't do it so he ended up getting in trouble...lmao...this was in like 4th grade by the way...

brian-250
03-18-2004, 07:42 PM
one thing to do is when we were leaving the badlands one day this guy rear ended me on a trail,so before we left i put a banna in his tailpipe,he got right up to the gate and it died that was funny as hell!!!!

not a prank but just somthin funnie,one time at lunch we got bored so we went up and got a cheeseburger,long story short we threw it up at the ceiling and broke a light bulb,3 days of 2hr dentention and a new bulb but that was friggin hilarious!!!!

madmatt300ex
03-18-2004, 09:44 PM
I bought these stink bombs off of ebay(type in "fart"). I've been putting them in peoples garages,etc.---nothing harmful.When I get older and have a car, I'd like to drive up to the bank and stick one in those little canisters that go up the vacuum tube.I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

atvrider12764
03-19-2004, 10:14 AM
madmatt i dont hink thats a good idea....cant that beconsider a felony since its a bank

03-19-2004, 02:45 PM
i sprayed my riding buddies seat with armor-all and put grease on his handlebars and gloves. he went to pop a wheelie and slipped off his quad:p :D. isay this is the best prank to do on a quad:blah:

nacs400ex
03-19-2004, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by ATC Crazy
Find someone who smokes (preferably someone you hate, or want to get revenge at) and take one of their cigarettes while they arent looking. Dump out some of the tobacco and put a Black Cat firecracker in there with the fuse facing out. Pack the excess tobacco back in it to cover up the firecracker/fuse and slip it back into the pack. :devil:

*puff* *puff* *BOOM* :eek2:

lol we did that to this one kid at my school, the tobacco went every where! Sure made him think twice about smoking :blah:

But now that I think about it, it could have turned out really bad. hahah if tobbaco went all in his eyes, lawsuit!

03-19-2004, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by nacs400ex
lol we did that to this one kid at my school, the tobacco went every where! Sure made him think twice about smoking :blah:

But now that I think about it, it could have turned out really bad. hahah if tobbaco went all in his eyes, lawsuit! hmmm, i happen to have a fire cracker in my nightstand:p

chucked
03-19-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by QUADREBEL248
hmmm, i happen to have a fire cracker in my nightstand:p

Wait I think you may have mistaken that for your.......

03-19-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by chucked
Wait I think you may have mistaken that for your....... http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/rant2.gif

chucked
03-19-2004, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by QUADREBEL248
http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/rant2.gif

no the thing you put in that.

400exrider555
03-19-2004, 06:35 PM
wellif you got an older person bothering you who has a car if u know they are gunna park it for a long time, like when they r in school or work, go buy like 10 rolls of seran wrap and wrap their car in an inch of it, its a pain in the ***** to get off and it takes for ever,

o yea if u get really bored and u got a sister/brothere who has their own computer wrap everything in tin foil including the mouse, chair, everything, wen they come in i bet youd get the best reactions....

ive only done the first one but ive seen a pic of the second one

400exrider555
03-19-2004, 06:37 PM
http://content.collegehumor.com/img/t/tessaprank.w492.jpg

400exrider555
03-19-2004, 07:15 PM
http://www.ilovebacon.com/050703/officeprank.jpg

03-19-2004, 08:32 PM
the tinfoil can be very bad on electronics if they are on when it is close I believe

TheFontMaster
03-19-2004, 10:12 PM
When someone calls u and they dialed the wrong number ty to start a conversation with them. That is soooo much fun

Also when one of yer buddies is sleepin cut a jelly filled doughut in half, and place each half on an eye. lol

rollie
03-19-2004, 10:54 PM
hahahahaha this one time my friend was sleeping over and me and (iwanna250r) lit my friends sock on fire while he was sleeping hahahha:p kind of a stupid idea tho...his whole foot went up he was fine tho! hahaha:p :p :eek: :D :cool:

HayWire
03-21-2004, 07:31 AM
Heres a good prank to play on a friend ,
If one of your buddy's gets Blind Drunk .
1) Get a condom
2) Put a little cream in it
3) Put it in his hand
4) Kick him in Da ***** hard
5 ) Be there when he wakes and watch his face When he see's the condom & rubs his Butt

GasGas Wild 450 Stock

HayWire
03-21-2004, 07:35 AM
Vomited in a Maccas bag once after a huge nite on the Pi$$
A friend reached into the bag for some fries , Man did he freak out . LMAO a few of the other people there thought it was funny as hell ..........

GasGas Wild 450

2001400ex
03-21-2004, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by HayWire
Heres a good prank to play on a friend ,
If one of your buddy's gets Blind Drunk .
1) Get a condom
2) Put a little cream in it
3) Put it in his hand
4) Kick him in Da ***** hard
5 ) Be there when he wakes and watch his face When he see's the condom & rubs his Butt

GasGas Wild 450 Stock

LMFAO...I like that one:devil:

H0nDo
03-21-2004, 03:36 PM
one time i was riding in my woods with some friends......and we stopped just to take a break and drink sodas and talk......well my one friend had to take a leak so i unplugged his spark plug and me and the other guys hauled ***** home......he wasnt too happy when he got back......but it was sure as hell funny:D

03-21-2004, 03:47 PM
what about taking the lugnuts outta of your friends studs and watch his tire fall of...lol..and if you don't like someone get a little piece of glass and put it right under the tire going upwards and shove it in there...i can assure you it will pop the tire..and if you do it with a nail it will go in all the way and still hold air in the tire

atvrider12764
03-21-2004, 04:08 PM
overkill you dont sound like such a good friend if ud pop ur friends tire or try to hurt them...i wouldnt ride with you

03-21-2004, 04:39 PM
im talking about cars and people i hate:rolleyes: