PDA

View Full Version : can somebody help this fella out

psd_tech
03-18-2004, 05:07 AM
check the link:
http://www.bluetraxx.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=44958

I am in Australia and I sold a set of YFZ450 Burgards arms to a customer 6 months ago. The ball joints failed during the first ride. I contacted Burgards regarding this situation and was told by the owner there were problems with the first lot of ball joints and he would replace them immediately. Its been over five and half months now and nothing. I have contacted Izzy at least twelve times and have been told every time they have been sent. I have even given him my DHL account number so the shipping would not cost him anything. I have put the customer in touch with Izzy and he was told they were getting shipped that day. That was three months ago. Today I phoned again and was told they have been shipped. I contacted DHL and there is nothing in the system from Burgards. Tonight I am faxing them again and am willing to buy the ball joints. My customer has not ridden his quad in 6 months. Does anybody here know Izzy at Burgards? Perhaps they can contact him and try to have him do the right thing. Customer service? You must be kidding.

Fuchs42
03-18-2004, 09:48 PM
Talk to Pappy, I think he knows the burguard guys pretty well, although I'm not too sure about Pappy these days....