PDA

View Full Version : Going to Hawaii, and am gunna ride with....

Narly R
03-17-2004, 06:16 PM
Kelly! Me and my family will be leaving friday. Wont be back till saturday. I might stop by Kelly's house. So I wont be here for a week or so, Ill make shure and get lots of pics. I cant wait! Should be a blast! Anyone ever went there before? Any cool places I should check out?

:cool: See ya'll in a week!

wilkin250r
03-17-2004, 06:53 PM
Who's Kelly? Should I ride with him/her when I go next month?

lol
03-17-2004, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Who's Kelly? Should I ride with him/her when I go next month?

I think he means kelly chang :confused: Right? well, that should be awesome Narly!

250EXking
03-17-2004, 06:56 PM
yep kelly change from the bomb squad. he lives in hawaii. and rides it up down there...

F-16Guy
03-17-2004, 07:06 PM
If you're going to Oahu, there is only a couple places I can think of. You can go to the Kahuku motocross track; it has a couple different cool tracks and probably 100-200 acres of trails. The bad part is that it's only open on the weekends, and sometimes not even then when the Army is doing exercises. The other place is "the pineapple fields", which is actually just some land at the edge of the Dole fields which extends into the mountains a little. I think the pineapple fields might be closed off, but I'm not sure. The riding at both places is pretty good if you can get in. Don't wear anything that you want to come clean, the red dirt over there will NOT come off of anything, including your bike.

Narly R
03-17-2004, 07:43 PM
Yes, Kelly Chang. I dunno where all I am going to be able to go, but Ill try to look for those spots, thanks man! I just bought BRAND NEW Shift gear, and it better not come back stained!:mad: But if it does o-well thats what there for I guess...:blah:

roostin_dale
03-17-2004, 07:48 PM
all i can say is have fun!! Should be a blast!

Narly R
03-17-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale
all i can say is have fun!! Should be a blast!

Thanks man! You all have to stay safe while I am gone! Watch I come back and......

"First 360 on a quad, Jon does it agin!!!"

:blah:

roostin_dale
03-17-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Narly R

"First 360 on a quad, Jon does it agin!!!"

dont you mean "It has been done...K.C. did the 360 on a quad"

:blah:

Narly R
03-17-2004, 09:49 PM
LOL. Yeah thats what I ment, maybe Ill bust out in Hawaii. I will work on that 360. I think a 180 might be possible off of a smaller jump, it would be so hard though...

JOEX
03-17-2004, 10:10 PM
Guaranteed to get lei'ed:devil: Have fun!:D

Narly R
03-17-2004, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
Guaranteed to get lei'ed:devil: Have fun!:D

LMAO! Thats what I hear! Just about every other person has told me that!:D Must be sumthin good over there!?!?:blah:

See ya'll when I return!;) Ride lots while I am gone everyone!:devil:

QuadJunkies
03-18-2004, 12:04 AM
You LUCKY Sucka!!!!!!!!!!:blah: :macho Have a great time and tell him all us from Exriders said" What up"!!!

CHAUNCY
03-18-2004, 08:35 AM
Thats awesome man:eek2: Have fun:cool:

03-18-2004, 08:45 AM
I"m guessin you've talked with him and he knows your coming?? I wouldn't show up and just say, what up dawg, i'm comin over and ridin your quads on your track and your gonna like it...:eek:

:D

400exmom
03-18-2004, 09:18 AM
:eek: i wanna go too.....dayum it im missing everything:mad:

have fun~:cool:

XANDADA
03-18-2004, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Rico
I"m guessin you've talked with him and he knows your coming?? I wouldn't show up and just say, what up dawg, i'm comin over and ridin your quads on your track and your gonna like it...:eek:

lmao

so what island ya going to? When I was in Kauai, we took an atv guided tour on honda ranchers. It was pretty fun, my friends and I were bumpin tires pretty good but the tour guide was gettin real mad so we had to chill out and hang at the rear of the group so he couldn't see us.

BAMex
03-18-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by Rico

LOL. No he knows I am comming. I am going to the "Big Island Hawaii"!:cool:

Be back with pics later! Take it easy everyone, Ill be thinkin about ya'll!:)

Narly R
03-18-2004, 09:57 AM
Woops was under my friends name.:rolleyes: :blah:

HondaRancherES
03-18-2004, 10:05 AM
Have fun.

JDiablo
03-18-2004, 04:40 PM
i want pictures....and have fun....how long is the plane ride there>

roostin_dale
03-18-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by XANDADA
lmao

so what island ya going to? When I was in Kauai, we took an atv guided tour on honda ranchers. It was pretty fun, my friends and I were bumpin tires pretty good but the tour guide was gettin real mad so we had to chill out and hang at the rear of the group so he couldn't see us.

my cousin lives on that Island...

Her boyfriend use to work at an ATV tour place...i think they had Yamaha Breeze