PDA

View Full Version : Troy Lee Designs GrFX Kit

gojk
03-08-2002, 12:58 AM
Can anybody tell me where I can find the Troy Lee Designs GRAFIX Kit? I have looked everywhere. I think that is the best looking grafix kit that I have seen but I jsut can't find it to buy it.

THanx

jshtex
03-08-2002, 02:28 PM
I have looked all over their website but there is nothing about Graphics Kits, for ATVs or anything else. They do have stickers that were labled fender and so forth. That could be used I guess. Where did you see them.

http://www.troyleedesigns.com/

gojk
03-09-2002, 11:55 AM
I have seen them on a few bikes that were on the net. It is a very awesome grafics kit, but some of my friends told me that they quit selling it. I don't know. I wish I could find it That 1 Indust kit is the second best but it doesnt even compare.

XxXx~FLY~xXxX
03-09-2002, 12:09 PM
i've seen them in dirt wheels and it said they were made by n style!! i guess u could check thier website or u could call the number it is 1 8oo 831 9043!!!!!!! that what it says in dirt wheels so u can check it out!!!good luck. i think they r pretty bad***** lookin myself.the best i've seen.

www.n-style.com

chris:devil

"BLAHH"300!!
03-09-2002, 01:02 PM
i hit enter but got nothing....

i'm getting my graphix made..i have a freind thats a good artist and i'm having him draw the troy lee design "flaming dragons" in larger scale so i can have a company here in town scan it and make em' into a sticker....i have to buy new fender's first and i'm not real sure what color i'm ganna get just yet. if i get red then i want the stickers to be red fade back to orange and yellow. if i get the zest orange i want it blue fade back to a gray and a lighter gray....i want the blue and gray if i get the silver metalic fender's from maier.."if they would hurry up and release them"..might not even have the troy lee's made might take a differant route....we'll see
this is the color scheme i have for my bike....

red plastic..white frame..red,orange,yellow and a little white for graphix.....

zest orange plastic....a neon type green frame.
("color of the tecate's)...blue graphix, maybe yellow and yellow highlights..

gray plastic..white frame...blue graphix..neon type yellow highlights....

blue plastic...white frame gray graphix.yellow highlights...very little red..
i realy want either the zest orange color scheme or the silver metalic color scheme......wish me luck...that zest orange with the green and yellow would be wild lookin' man....i need to ride the dunes to realy show it off though..but i don't....