PDA

View Full Version : Nebraska

Golden Joker
03-17-2004, 04:32 PM
anyone know of any racing spots in nebraska?

Dill Pickle
03-18-2004, 04:36 PM
GENOA!!~!!! omg you havent heard of it.... 1,500 acres of pure dunes near columbus ohio, it kicks ***!

tdsongster
03-22-2004, 12:52 PM
I think you mean Columbus, Nebraska...

I also went to Sutherland on March 20th. That was a nice traxk. There is also Fox Run near Friend NE. There is an actual MX track in Ashland NE, "Whites Sands" is the name and I think they race bikes and quads every weekend. Finally, there is Veteran's Bridge which is the closest to Omaha, (about 15 min drive). They have excellent trail riding there.

Tim

Power Stroker
03-28-2004, 10:08 AM
Its called Headworks at Genoa and if you like sand you love this place.

Power Stroker
03-28-2004, 10:09 AM
Hey Golden Joker where are you from I'm from Belden NE that is in the Northeast corner.

4Hundy2001
03-31-2004, 09:03 PM
As far as racing around Lincoln and Omaha. Fox Run is pretty good, but Ashland is a better track. The only problem with Ashland is the guy who runs it doesn't like quads very much.

If you are just riding HeadWorks is great. I have never been to Veteran's Bridge but it has some trail riding. There is also like 20 acres by Harlan Lake. There are trails at Halsey.

I personal just like to get up earily and drive down to School Creek ORV at Milford Lake in Kansas. It is about 3 1/2 from Lincoln but is well worth the trip.

A great site to check out areas to ride in nebraska is the NOHVA site.
Here is the link.

NOHVA website (http://www.nohva.com/home.htm)

Enjoy