PDA

View Full Version : Ramps near Green Bay, WI?

440's necessary
03-16-2004, 08:33 PM
I am wondering if there is any closet freestyle riders from wisconsin that have a ramp near or track near Green Bay, WI?

banshee364r
03-16-2004, 09:07 PM
hey man i am from over by lacrosse but my parents live in brillion its over by appleton any ways i hear that gravity park may be putin in a freestyle practice area oh and we are in the process now of building 2 ramps for our atv clubs park later

Juggalo
03-16-2004, 09:34 PM
we are on the IL/WIS border..couple hour drive..we have a rev 3

Jason1
03-17-2004, 01:43 AM
closet freestylers ! hahha

we're comin' out of the closet look out !

440's necessary
03-20-2004, 08:21 PM
What I meant by closet freestylers was nobody ever told me about any ramps near G.B. I am building one.

Gravity park has had freestyle ramps for 2 years. Hopefully the quads get a couple to practice some sick styles on.

*%& it I am building a ramp, no 2 ramps. Yeah, a to and a fro. The landers are going to have to be dirt. I build it, I hit it.

I am pretty lanky, so watch out for a huge superman. I am 6'4", plus arms fully extended, from the bars back. That's like 8-9 ft. Fully extended.

Get me some directions to that ramp and I'll bring over about 3 quads. I might be the only one trying it, but if we laugh at the other two long enough they'll try it.

Smiley