PDA

View Full Version : New legal riding in NJ??

nasty88r
03-16-2004, 03:25 PM
Is there supposed to be a new pay park opening in NJ soon?? Did anyone here this?? That's what I was reading on the NJORVP site.. One of my friends also heard that they were opening the Port Elizabeth spot off of RT 55 & 47 in south Jersey as a pay park I don't know if it's true has anyone heard that. In case you don't know what place I am talking about it is probably the best place in NJ to ride that they cracked down on a couple years ago and blocked the place off.. You take RT55 to the end it turns into RT47 take that a couple miles it is a dirt road on your left you take that road and there are all kinds of pits it is awesome. They put big dirt mounds along the road so you can't park. Does anyone still ride there?? Where can you park?? Any locals??

Tacoma750
03-16-2004, 03:31 PM
Dude, it was never closed down that i know of, i ride there all of the time. It an awsome place. There is also place in chatsworth, its like 200 a year, nice place. Good tracks. And atco raceway in atco has a nice track

nasty88r
03-16-2004, 04:27 PM
Where do you park at. I know last time I was there they had the road blocked and there was cops back there waiting for you to come in.

nasty88r
03-16-2004, 04:36 PM
I have a post on another forum about this place and they say do not go there the cops will take your bike on the spot even if you have reg. and ins. Anyone have the inside track on this spot?? Pm me or email me if you don't want to post it.. We don't want this being heard by the law. Thanx

greghall
03-16-2004, 05:01 PM
Im from maryland & used to come up there a couple times a year till they put up signs & everybody got tickets I was one it was just a parking vilation but the cop said they are going to take bikes nexst time,that was two years ago. Port elizabeth is great I hope they would legalize it to riding but I doubt it.

James Parent
03-16-2004, 10:25 PM
Dude, it was never closed down that i know of, i ride there all of the time. It an awsome place. There is also place in chatsworth, its like 200 a year, nice place. Good tracks. And atco raceway in atco has a nice track

300$ a year as of Feb 2003

www.njorvp.org

nasty88r
03-17-2004, 06:47 AM
I already know about Chatsworth and that place is a JOKE. Would never go there again.

James Parent
03-17-2004, 06:50 AM
lol yea.. but where else that is close and legal?