PDA

View Full Version : A couple of race pics at Washougal MX Park!

2004TRX450R
03-16-2004, 09:02 AM
Here is a couple of pics at Washougal MX Park from the race on Sunday. I had a blast and took 1st overall. Got 2nd in the first moto and 1st in the second. The other bike that beat me was another 450R.:D

http://www.gts-motorsports.com/450rpictures.html

shee dawg
03-16-2004, 09:05 AM
Congrats on the OVERALL and those are some sweet pics

Honda
03-16-2004, 09:12 AM
Lookin Good!

That looks like A really nice track! :eek2:

lukester720
03-16-2004, 10:53 AM
Nice pics! Must of had a pretty nice lead I don't see anyone in the background.

CTmxyfz
03-16-2004, 11:11 AM
Nice grass at that track.

redrider410
03-16-2004, 11:53 AM
The track looks just like it does in the games green grass dark rich dirt, dont see many rocks either...

2004TRX450R
03-16-2004, 08:26 PM
I don't recall where I was in position in all of them but the first moto I had about 4 guys in front of me that were in a faster class. So they were a ways in front of me. Unfortuneatley that moto didn't count because they screwd it up and we had to rerace it. The second moto(the first one scored) they just ran our class and the guy that was in front of me started pulling out so I just let him go to save energy because the next guy behind me was a ways behind me. In the third moto (second scored moto) We ran a couple of classes again and again the other class passed me shorty after the start and I was pretty much by myself again. It really sucks they screwed up the first moto because I got the holeshot and led the first 2 laps. Then I started getting tired:rolleyes: But it was a blast! The track is really nice with the exception of it getting a little rough in a couple of spots later in the day. It is nice and loamy at first though and there aren't really any rocks in it at all. The track is sweet and doesn't really have any huge double or tripples that you have to do or die. It is pretty fast and has a couple of table tops and a sweet down hill drop. I've ridden there a couple times on my dirtbike on practice days but this was my first race there. It is really cool!:D :D :D

Chef
03-16-2004, 08:33 PM
Sweet dude. Sounds like you did awesome. Did you ever do anything with that video of us at the dunes or what? I want a copy.