PDA

View Full Version : Orv-users-unite

sandspanker
03-15-2004, 08:44 PM
:) ORV USERS UNITE,IN OLYMPIA SUNDAY,MARCH 21 AT 12:00 AT THE STATE CAPITOL IN WASHINGTON STATE.
THERE ARE SOME BILLS AFFECTING NOVA AND OFF ROAD FUNDING IN THE HOUSE AND SENATE RIGHT NOW, WE NEED TO SHOW SUPPORT OF THESE BILLS AND OUR CHOSEN FORM OF RECREATION. WE NEED YOU TO COME AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT. BRING YOUR 4X4, MOTORCYCLES,ATV,RV'S..
WE NEED TO GET OUR ORV PARK OPENED BACK UP, SO WE HAVE A PLACE TO RIDE.PLEASE COME AND SUPPORT THE ORV PARK AND THE TRAILS THAT THEY WANT TO CLOSE DOWN.:p

JTRtrx250r
03-16-2004, 02:14 AM
would this park be Thurston Co? its a damn shame they closed that place, Hope it re-opens soon:)

sandspanker
03-16-2004, 07:46 AM
:( YAH SAME PARK. THAT PLACE WAS PACKED EVERY WEEK THE YEAR THEY SHUT IT DOWN. THEY SAID THEY LOST MONEY .I DONT SEE HOW SENCE THEY HAD THE PLACE PACKED EVERY WEEK. THEY MADE MONEY THAT YEAR , THEY NEED SOMEBDY THAT KNOWS HOW TO RUN A PARK.:rolleyes:

dirtmomma
03-16-2004, 08:11 AM
Hmmm yeah I don't see how they say they LOST $$ I thought they charged quite a bit plus the races they held there Hummmm :confused: Wish I oculd make it down but don't think I'll be able too!!!! GOOD LUCK BTW trun you caps off;) everyone will think your yelling @ them LOL