PDA

View Full Version : anyone else ride in franklin/bellingham?

sideways
03-15-2004, 02:34 PM
Sunday had to be one of the best riding days ever. Left at like noon, managed to roll my 400EX down a 30' hill climb in a pit in blackstone, (bending the clutch lever and giving me a flat) By the way anyone see that???? :(
Anyway, went on to franklin forest and played around in there till 6. Still cant believe the ammount of trails there.
And im gonna be doing it again next weekend so if anyone's interesteD let me know.

shee dawg
03-15-2004, 02:35 PM
Count me in...........cept for the rolling part :eek:

pbarr86
03-16-2004, 02:49 PM
I went for a ride myself on Sunday, what a great day. I was in Holliston on the old train tracks and powerlines, my 1st time down there it was pretty fun.

Couple of pics of the bike after the ride HERE (http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/pbarr86/album?.dir=/1943&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/pbarr86/my_photos)

MUD=FUN :D

Paul

300exHILLER
03-18-2004, 05:14 PM
I'll be riding the forest again sunday. I think I was at the same pit last sunday I was on my 450R.

Shee Dawg I called your cell and house sunday but no one picked up, about noon I called. Can you make it this sunday? I'm going and probly parking at EMC again. Let me know.

quadman22
03-19-2004, 10:24 AM
im in if you guys want to ride around franklin on sunday:D :D my bike is finally all together!!!woohoo, just let me know when and where:devil:

sideways
03-19-2004, 02:04 PM
300EXhiller, i definately saw you last sunday,. just got the 450 on sat right?? I saw you when me and a couple friends were about to head to that pit. anyway, definately down for a ride on sunday, so if anyone ahs a good meeting spot, or if everyone is gonna be at the pit, we'll either meet up or see each other eventually!! I'll be leaving mi casa at like 11-12, prolly go to franklin forest at like 3. so see you on the trails!!

quadman22
03-19-2004, 09:16 PM
lets set a time and a place to meet... say the YMCA right in front of the water tower at like 1 or 2 sound good to everyone? im up for other ideas too, i just wanna meet up with someone cause its just better riding with others

sideways
03-20-2004, 11:25 AM
I could definately meet you at the water tower on sunday, if you want to set the time earlier than 1, thats fine. I'll prolly be with 2 or 3 others, and everyone keeps up with everyone else. THe more the merrier

quadman22
03-20-2004, 12:18 PM
ok sideays... we'll all meet at the water tower at 12:00. if you can't go or whatever call my cell phone--> (508) 446-0091 i'll have it on me, my name is Dan by the way

quadman22
03-20-2004, 01:05 PM
change of plans... i was just up at the water tower a few minutes ago and the environmental police stopped me:grr: they let me go but it looks like we'll have to meet somewhere other than there. theres more to that story but i'll tell ya tomorrow. does the pit in bellingham right next to the dump sound good? we can go to the franklin state forest from there. just let me know when u see this

quadman22
03-20-2004, 07:02 PM
i think im out for this weekend:( can't seem to get my bike to start so i dont think i'll be able to go tomorrow. once i get whatever it is fixed then i'll let ya know. this **** just pisses me off:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

sideways
03-21-2004, 08:33 AM
Quadman, sucks that you cant get the bike to run, and whats up with the enviromental's?? i'm gonna be riding anyway in the pit by the dump till like 3 or so, then off to the forest, and if there's gonna be enviromentals there im a little sketchy. anyway, let me know when you get the bike fixed and ready to go, if it's today hit the pit up and look for a red 400EX with a green rag on the grab bar.

peace out

quadman22
03-21-2004, 03:58 PM
got it to run, theres a bad connection somewhere and its still acting weird but whatever. Im riding at the pit after school tomorrow, be there around 3 or so and ride until dark

you wanna go? i'll probably be thee almost every day after school this week assuming everyhting goes well

sideways
03-22-2004, 01:56 PM
won't be riding this week. somehow my chain fell off and snapped the bolts on my front sprocket. time to do some drilling and hope they come out easily. I think my axle carrier keep loosening up, but the bolts are tight as hell, so i gotta figure this one out before i go anywhere. I'lllet you know when im ready to ride tho