PDA

View Full Version : Pappy ...

hondafreestyler
03-15-2004, 01:44 PM
Hey Pappy ...
Just wondering if you recieved my shocks or any of my pm's?

let me know ...

-Thanks ...
-Mike

Pappy
03-15-2004, 01:46 PM
sure did and i even replied to your pm:confused:

the shocks are disassembled and cleaned, springs are stripped and final prep will be done hopefully tonight or tomarrow. then they will be pc'd...and re assembled and returned:)

CTmxyfz
03-15-2004, 02:59 PM
Seems to be PM problems going around. I reember you replied to my PM's pappy but i never got any of them. My tank still at the strippers?

Pappy
03-15-2004, 03:40 PM
yep

and i havent a clue why some replys make it and others dont. i always reply...even if ya dont like what i have to say:devil:

hondafreestyler
03-15-2004, 04:34 PM
oh man ... I never got them ...

I asked about all those pics of the shock u pc'd ... Can u send me a pic of them ... I really liked this one red and one blue ...

If you can't send them just make them look good!!!

Thanks man ...
-MIke

Pappy
03-15-2004, 04:56 PM
something like this?

roostin_dale
03-15-2004, 05:00 PM
hmm..pappy i have sent you a couple PM's and never got replies also! I might need you to do some PC on my c-dale pretty soon.

Pappy
03-15-2004, 05:03 PM
fellas the only thing i can think of is this damn dial up. sometimes when i reply (even in a thread) it gives me a screen that shows the page didnt load. i hit refresh and it usually takes me to the screen that sez "thanks for posting" blah blah blah. if thats the case i cant tell if a pm went thru or not:( if it happens in a thread i can usually tell because what i posted didnt show as a reply.

harlen has been on my *** to get satelite uplink so i reckon i will have no choice:(

CTmxyfz
03-15-2004, 05:15 PM
Get something faster.:blah:

hondafreestyler
03-15-2004, 06:02 PM
sortof yah ...

but like the red on top ... then white ... then blue like they originally are ...

Maybe a little brighter blue? ... lol ... I dont know!!! ... just make them look good i trust you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

your doing the extra springs too correct?

and also I sent those spacers with them... can u tell me what the hell there for
(ne more pics?)

Pappy
03-15-2004, 06:08 PM
i dont remeber seeing extra spacers, but once i grabbed the springs outta the box i didnt dig much further. in any event they are crossover springs and they determine thru spacing when each spring transfers energy to the next spring.

i can do dark metalic blue (like in the first pic) or a bit lighter blue that will look better then the baby blue from works/pep. ill figure it out:devil:

BIGRED400
03-15-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
fellas the only thing i can think of is this damn dial up. sometimes when i reply (even in a thread) it gives me a screen that shows the page didnt load. i hit refresh and it usually takes me to the screen that sez "thanks for posting" blah blah blah. if thats the case i cant tell if a pm went thru or not:( if it happens in a thread i can usually tell because what i posted didnt show as a reply.

harlen has been on my *** to get satelite uplink so i reckon i will have no choice:(

And I thought you did'nt like me:rolleyes: ;) :D

hondafreestyler
03-15-2004, 07:10 PM
i would guess that the royal blue in the 2nd pic would look better ...

but its hard to determine from pics without being there ...
like I said i trust you man ... Ive seen a ton of you work ... Thats why i choose you ... and I know i wont send my stuff to ne one else ...

Maybe like a darker red? ... i dont know ... lol ... just make them look trick ...
haha

so do I need those spacers? ... or what?
and the extra springs are in baggies and so are those spacers ...
how bad were the shafts to clean? .. do they seem pretty good tho ... like functional wise ... you didn't see ne thing wrong with them?

hey pappy ... i ordered burgard arms last week ... and thought they'd be in friday ... and still havn't seen them? ... i hope i get em soon!....

-Mike

Rip_Tear
03-15-2004, 08:47 PM
what would you say is a reasonable price for pcing a guys frame, my Ex and not knowing him, just know he's into quads as I am? Thanks.