PDA

View Full Version : Completely Redone 250X

TRX300X
03-14-2004, 09:40 PM
I'm selling my '87 250X. It has Powroll 288 big bore kit 10.5:1 compression, UNI Air Filter, head is milled .006, 1mm oversize valves, Powroll cam .336 lift and durration, new rockers, Powroll Supertrapp 3" exhaust with header, Rebuilt Tranny with the new 300EX gears so you won't grenade gears with the added horsepower, new clutch plates, new clutch pressure plate, new clutch springs, new oil pump, New black maier plastic with N-Style graphics kit, Plastic is in excelent condition, AC front bumper w/ Mudscreen, Motion Pro Twist throtle (I still have the old thumb throtle if you want it? Durablue Eliminator 2+2 rear axle. 400EX tires with 80% tred left, new brake pads front and rear, RAD Dual row bearing carrier with grease zerk, new chain and sprocket, new grips and handlebars, frame A-Arms and swingarm have been repainted. Works Shocks all the way around Set up for 180 lbs rider Dual rates with rezzies on the front and a single rate with a rezzie on the back, 250R Arms up front for a +2" front end.

That's all I can think of off the top of my head but I know I'm forgetting some other stuff that I did to it. I bought the bike 2 years ago and it was completely stock and mint. I've done all this to it. I'm selling it because I want a 450R. I'm a licenced mechanic and I work at a dealership so you know this thing has been well taken care of. It's my baby.

I'm asking $4,000 but I'm negotiable. If you want pictures e-mail me stoaste@yahoo.com and I'll be more then happy to give you some.

ZSK
03-15-2004, 03:54 PM
I'm wondering if you'd be willing to trade your rear shock for my stocker and some cash?

TRX300X
03-15-2004, 05:10 PM
Sorry but I'm not willing to part it out. But I will trade you the entire quad for some cash :D

ZSK
03-15-2004, 05:29 PM
I figured since we were pretty close maybe. That's cool if you don't good luck selling.

Free bump:)

ripinryan
05-20-2004, 10:54 AM
very intersted were are you located? what is the best you can do on it