PDA

View Full Version : Interview with JJ

03-07-2002, 07:45 AM
Here's an interview with Jeremiah Jones,,,really good reading...I myself am a big fan of JJ,,he's from KY and actually races at that local track with me and Chris29 when he's not at a national race,,,,fastest guy on the planet hands down. :blah

http://www.4wheelatv.com/current.asp

knighttime
03-07-2002, 07:47 AM
:huh

CBRSLIDER
03-07-2002, 07:49 AM
Must not have had much to say? :huh :huh

Quiet guy?:confused:

Rico did all the talking?:D

Ray

CBRSLIDER
03-07-2002, 07:50 AM
Thanks for adding the link.:devil

03-07-2002, 08:08 AM
Damn you guys is quick,,i posted the tread,,noticed it didn't have the link and changed it right away,,all within a minutes time. YOu guys is quicker than a hicup ain't ya??? :D

This is for knighttime.......:blah :D

JustRace
03-07-2002, 10:21 AM
That would be awesome to go to basically any track you want and ride for free.

03-07-2002, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by JustRace
That would be awesome to go to basically any track you want and ride for free.

I guess that's a bonus when your the best...:D

SGA
03-07-2002, 09:11 PM
Good article. I heard Jerimiah is super fast. I'd like to see him run someday.... trying to catch up with Rico:D

03-08-2002, 08:37 AM
I tell ya what he is lightening fast to say the least...he's the only person I've seen use the brake, clutch, and gas in the air all at almost the same time and turn in the same motion. The boys got more talent then half the pro's put together,,It's a real treat to see him and other pro's run WOT on a MX track..you don't know fast till you see pro's run...He dang near laps people in the money class at the local track I race at,,when he's there racing,,and them guys are pretty fast too,,they'd all blow my doors off..

Tommy 17
03-08-2002, 09:47 PM
yeah its def amazing to watch pros ride i know from watchin pastrana ride alot and man they all are just so smooth and they never leave off they are in a turn wide open with the brakes on fanning the clutch at the same time its amazing...

i really don't know much about jj though whos his main sponsor like nacs or k&k or east coast atv i have no idea???:huh

chris29
03-11-2002, 02:54 PM
His main sponsor is JPMX and sparks Racing. Before that is was Rocky Ridge Racing. He is the man. That mo fo can fly.