PDA

View Full Version : Pure Sports Realators?

TheFontMaster
03-14-2004, 07:37 PM
I was wondering what anyone could tell me about the handling characteristicks of the Pure Sports Realator tires. Most of my riding is in sand and sand with rocks, how well would they work in these conditions? thanks.

deathman53
03-14-2004, 08:10 PM
don't get them, heavy, and they rob all your power and don't give you much handling. Holeshots would work better. realitors are tall and the beads aren't stiff, so they rollin corners, hell on your axle bearing and besides they don't work very good at all.

beak7707
03-14-2004, 08:18 PM
I have a set on my 300ex. I agree they are heavy but I couldn't tell a difference in speed or power by adding them. I kinda like them, I think they would be a good choice for sand and lose rocky conditions. I love mine on old mine ground that has lose dirt, coal, and rock. Also if you get into any mud or anything they do great in the slop. I wouldn't call them a race tire by any means, but if you want alot of bite I would check into them.

cage013
03-15-2004, 09:01 AM
i have realtors on my 400... they are good in the mud and loos stuff like that but only have tread that is good for taking u foward they arent really that good for cornering because they just wat to slide all over but if u are goin for mud/sand/ snow then have a blast... i bought mine i the middle of a snow storm and let me tell u they work great
good luck

TheFontMaster
03-15-2004, 03:16 PM
I should have mentiond that I didnt want race tires. Most of my riding is in a local sand pit. One of my friends took the razors of his predator because they wouldnt give him enough traction, and got padles. I would have gone with them, but im on the roads alot. Thanks for the info, its just what I was lookin for.
:D

mustang93
03-16-2004, 06:05 PM
I had the realtors, and gave them up for klaws. realtors suck on hard pack

CatMostFeared
03-16-2004, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
I was wondering what anyone could tell me about the handling characteristicks of the Pure Sports Realator tires. Most of my riding is in sand and sand with rocks, how well would they work in these conditions? thanks.

ditto

I had a set great for mud and will work great in sand to.Run about 8lbs in them because of the side wall are thin for the sand
they will slide good in the sand also.

muff
03-17-2004, 04:38 AM
yea what they said :devil:

they are on the heavier side, but for what your doin they should be good

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid76/p91fd8d2ef3a70a396984a22546a2d9df/fb45f80a.jpg

TheFontMaster
03-17-2004, 03:52 PM
Thanks fer the help guys. This is the only tire that I have found to be good for what i want to do.