PDA

View Full Version : I Got Friggin Spanked!!!!!!!!!

dirtmomma
03-14-2004, 09:29 AM
Well the title pretty much says it all :( went flattrackin last night & just got spanked!!! There were 5 of us in the womens class & it was all 250R(modded big time) & a TRX450R & lil ol' me on my 300. I was trying out this sway bar I bought also & it didn't work worth a chit :grr: would work good for the 1st lap then get all outta whack don't know whats up w/ that but I'm gonna go to a practice track to try to "tune" it in, if not it's coming off, all it did last night was drift me into the wall, luckily I didn't hit it but thought I was gonna a couple times. Ron was just disgusted how much I was "out motored" so he wants to modify our 600 motor in it after he sends it to our machinist for some work :devil: I'm pretty much racing $$$$$ out there & thats something we just don't have a ton of unfortunelty. As for my son (djsblaster) he was back on his blaster finally & you could tell he had been riding a 4 stroke for a couple months, plus when he put his quad back together he couldn't find his original rear sprocket so he put a 41T on & that sucked *** :rolleyes: but he got 2nd in heat & 2nd in main, I'm embarrased to say he got beat by a CR80 motored quad:eek2: :o but the kid got him on the start & w/ the crappy gearing I think he learrnd his lesson, + he was running his flattrack tires so I don't think it hooked up as good as w/ the tamers on the rear. But he still do good just has to get used to the 2 stroke again LOL
Well that was our night I think the 300 may be retired from flattrackin unfortunety I'm trying ot talk Ron into putting the 440 kit in the 400 again so I can run that but he doesn't think that'll do any better against the 450's so who knows hell I just might be done till we can afford to get a 450:confused:

K_Fulk
03-14-2004, 09:43 AM
You gotta take the good days with the bad days. The good thing about the bad days are you always learn something. Good luck.:macho

250rpilot
03-14-2004, 10:02 AM
sorry to hear about your luck momma. something we are all going to have to get used to is the fact that with these new quads out, the amount of power only highly modified quads used to put out, now comes stock. it is cheaper to go fast right now, so alot of people are just gonna go to the dealer, buy a new 450, and start whooping up on people like yourself, whether they can ride or not. alot of people are in the same boat as you right now!:grr:

JTRtrx250r
03-14-2004, 01:27 PM
Momma, to bad I didnt have the few parts I need...or I'd just let you run my POS:D Sorry to hear you guys didnt have a good night:( my R wouldnt be the fastest, but it would have a better chance anyway:rolleyes: oh well...theres always next week to get revenge right?;)

dirtmomma
03-14-2004, 08:09 PM
Thanks guys ;) Yeah there are definetly good days & bad days, I'll just try harder next time!!!!!!! THANKS for the offer JTRtrx250r;) I think I may try my brothers out, I asked him if I could ride it @ the April 10th so we'll see I actually thought it was April 3rd & that wouldn't of worked for him cuz he'll be in Alaska the 1st-8th SOOOOO now I'll have to tell him it's the 10th:devil: wait till them girls see me pull up to the line on that one :blah: :macho now if i can just keep the tires on the ground LOL
250rpilot you are definetly RIGHT on that one, I am actually thinking about selling my 300 & Kodiak to get a Yammi 450...........yes I said Yammi it just fits me better when I sit on it.

QuadJunkies
03-17-2004, 01:02 AM
Sorry to hear the news girl....:( you need more POWER!!!:blah: :macho Im lovin mine!!! But I would love more!!!!:D On our summer track Im going to get Waxxed by the big boys this summer I have a feeling, with all these 450's, Im gonna have my troubles keepin up too:( ....Hang in there and hope you get some new found power soon.........;)

400exmom
03-17-2004, 04:40 AM
you definatly need more power momma!~:) you'll get'em next time;)

dirtmomma
03-17-2004, 08:07 AM
:) THANKS girls ;) WEll I am keeping my lil ol 300 :p gonna just have to do some work to it, & we are gonna put the 440 kit in Ron's. I thought about selling a few of our quads BUT my luck I wouldn't get what I need outta them then be stuck w/o them. Everyone says I ride harder than any of them other girls so if I just pump mine up then I think I may have a chance,I guess I'll just have to start bumpin harder :eek: maybe not ont he BIG tracks but we'll see :devil:

LTandRaptorider
03-17-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Well the title pretty much says it all :( went flattrackin last night & just got spanked!!! There were 5 of us in the womens class & it was all 250R(modded big time) & a TRX450R & lil ol' me on my 300. I was trying out this sway bar I bought also & it didn't work worth a chit :grr: would work good for the 1st lap then get all outta whack don't know whats up w/ that but I'm gonna go to a practice track to try to "tune" it in, if not it's coming off, all it did last night was drift me into the wall, luckily I didn't hit it but thought I was gonna a couple times. Ron was just disgusted how much I was "out motored" so he wants to modify our 600 motor in it after he sends it to our machinist for some work :devil: I'm pretty much racing $$$$$ out there & thats something we just don't have a ton of unfortunelty. As for my son (djsblaster) he was back on his blaster finally & you could tell he had been riding a 4 stroke for a couple months, plus when he put his quad back together he couldn't find his original rear sprocket so he put a 41T on & that sucked *** :rolleyes: but he got 2nd in heat & 2nd in main, I'm embarrased to say he got beat by a CR80 motored quad:eek2: :o but the kid got him on the start & w/ the crappy gearing I think he learrnd his lesson, + he was running his flattrack tires so I don't think it hooked up as good as w/ the tamers on the rear. But he still do good just has to get used to the 2 stroke again LOL
Well that was our night I think the 300 may be retired from flattrackin unfortunety I'm trying ot talk Ron into putting the 440 kit in the 400 again so I can run that but he doesn't think that'll do any better against the 450's so who knows hell I just might be done till we can afford to get a 450:confused:

You got spanked because you got rid of "Speed makes me horny" under your avatar!! Too late, the Rappy is no longer for sale! However, that could change... :( I think the YFZ would be just the ticket for you! Don't worry, you'll gettem next time honey! ;)

LTandRaptorider
03-17-2004, 02:45 PM
BTW... I rode a 450R last Saturday... it was nice, and not that hard to start... however, I still like the YFZ better. Dump that Kodiak for the YFZ girl! You can ride something slow in 20 or 30 years when you're old! ;)

Fred55
03-17-2004, 08:53 PM
Get a Banshee!!:p

QuadJunkies
03-17-2004, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
BTW... I rode a 450R last Saturday... it was nice, and not that hard to start... however, I still like the YFZ better. Dump that Kodiak for the YFZ girl! You can ride something slow in 20 or 30 years when you're old! ;) I agree!!!!!!!!:blah:

dirtmomma
03-18-2004, 08:11 AM
BTW... I rode a 450R last Saturday... it was nice, and not that hard to start... however, I still like the YFZ better. Dump that Kodiak for the YFZ girl! You can ride something slow in 20 or 30 years when you're old! ;)

LMAO thats a good one :blah: well ya know if we didn't use the Kodiak around the yard so much & to pullour idiot friends outta the rivers I would LOL I'm still deciding what to do.................so whats up w/ the Rappy?? You decided to keep it now :p
& ya know you may be right aboutt the avatar BUT I did put the sticker on my quad hehehee my Mom thought it was another kind of speed :rolleyes: :rolleyes: yeah she's goofy!!

QuadJunkies
03-18-2004, 11:58 AM
my Mom thought it was another kind of speed :rolleyes: :rolleyes: yeah she's goofy!! ROFL!!!!!!!!!!:p I got a Mom like that too.........

dirtmomma
03-18-2004, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!:p I got a Mom like that too.........

HAHA Thy're great aren't they LMAO :rolleyes:

LTandRaptorider
03-18-2004, 02:45 PM
LMAO thats a good one :blah: well ya know if we didn't use the Kodiak around the yard so much & to pullour idiot friends outta the rivers I would LOL I'm still deciding what to do.................so whats up w/ the Rappy?? You decided to keep it now :p
& ya know you may be right aboutt the avatar BUT I did put the sticker on my quad hehehee my Mom thought it was another kind of speed :rolleyes: :rolleyes: yeah she's goofy!!

LMAO!! Did you clear it up for her? Yeah, I guess I'll hang on to the Raptor for a while. I got it all shined up, took it for a little ride, just too damn fun to get rid of! :p Besides, working on two quads will keep me outta trouble... :o I may turn it in to a flat tracker. :eek:

SGA
03-18-2004, 04:09 PM
I Got Friggin Spanked!!!!!!!!!
Not over my over my knee you didnt !!! Maybe next time! :devil:
Good luck in your next race:)

LTandRaptorider
03-18-2004, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Not over my over my knee you didnt !!! Maybe next time! :devil:
Good luck in your next race:)

Don't forget to take some speed with you... it makes her horny! Just ask her mom!! :eek2:

QuadJunkies
03-18-2004, 05:27 PM
Don't forget to take some speed with you... it makes her horny! Just ask her mom!! :eek2: ROLF!!!!!!:p

AtvMxRider
03-18-2004, 06:06 PM
Well the title pretty much says it all

Damn I thought you were talking about something else I got all excited...........:devil:

SGA
03-18-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Damn I thought you were talking about something else I got all excited...........:devil:
Dam*, Jerry can smell lust a mile away;)

SGA
03-18-2004, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
ROLF!!!!!!:p
What you laughing about? I got two knees:devil:

QuadJunkies
03-18-2004, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by SGA
What you laughing about? I got two knees:devil: bring it on BayBee~!!!! :blah: :devil: http://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/kissbutt.gif

dirtmomma
03-19-2004, 08:39 AM
ROFLMGDAO You guys crack me up HAHAHAHHA Well yeah I HOPE I do better next race cuz that really SUCKED!!! OH SGA :o ;) :devil:

Wat to go keepin the Rappy LT, yeah you should turn it into a flattracker!! Everyone needs one :D in thier herd

AtvMxRider
03-19-2004, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Dam*, Jerry can smell lust a mile away;) http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/thumb.gif