PDA

View Full Version : Mama went riding!

400exdad
03-14-2004, 08:42 AM
Well, me and Madmatt300ex have been riding since '97 and my wife has never gone even though she had her own helmet, goggles, and gloves! Yesterday, Madmatt was spending the day with a friend and me an the 6 yr old (I'll call him LT80Spence) were going to go riding... we asked mama if she wanted to go and she said "yes"! :) I was pretty suprised! Anyway, she rode pretty good, no real messups, except she rear ended LT80Spence :eek2: but everything was okay... She didn't hesitate on some water crossing with a bit of mud and "gassed" it through... also, and here's the biggie... we call her "mamachicken" :D ... there was none of that and she wasn't even worried when LT80Spence took a little spill! Maybe the bug will bite! It was a good day with some wooded trails and some fire roads! She couldn't hardly stop talking about riding last night at dinner! :D :D

dirtmomma
03-14-2004, 09:02 AM
That AWESOME dad!!!!!! Hope she keeps on riding it's always great when the family can ride together!! The family that rides/races together stays together :D Thats what I think anyway. This momma went racing last night & got Spanked baaaadddd, I think it's time to retire the lil ol' 300 :( :( My hubby says he wants to put our 600 motor in it :eek: :D thats after he takes it to our machine shop & lets our sponsor have his way w/ it :devil: but who knows!!!

Glad to hear you got the wife riding & if she was talking about it @ dinner then SHE'S HOOKED :blah:

Mr.Offroad
03-14-2004, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by 400exdad
Well, me and Madmatt300ex have been riding since '97 and my wife has never gone even though she had her own helmet, goggles, and gloves! Yesterday, Madmatt was spending the day with a friend and me an the 6 yr old (I'll call him LT80Spence) were going to go riding... we asked mama if she wanted to go and she said "yes"! :) I was pretty suprised! Anyway, she rode pretty good, no real messups, except she rear ended LT80Spence :eek2: but everything was okay... She didn't hesitate on some water crossing with a bit of mud and "gassed" it through... also, and here's the biggie... we call her "mamachicken" :D ... there was none of that and she wasn't even worried when LT80Spence took a little spill! Maybe the bug will bite! It was a good day with some wooded trails and some fire roads! She couldn't hardly stop talking about riding last night at dinner! :D :D Ain't that just the greatest feeling in the world? Having the whole family hooked on quadding? My wife and older daughter are hooked on horses:huh , but once a year, we do a week-long family vacation to the Ore. dunes, and everybody has a blast. We,ve been doing it for about 12-13 years now, and it's still the vacation we talk about all year long. My younger daughter is totally into quads, so she and I do a lot of riding with friends on weekends.

'03'300ex'er
03-14-2004, 10:54 AM
That's GREAT!! my hubby was the same way until 2 years ago, he thought i was crazy for riding, but now he's hooked too!! :D

QuadJunkies
03-14-2004, 10:57 AM
thats awesome!!!
I love to hear when women get that excited about riding.......;)

400exdad
03-14-2004, 11:25 AM
Thanks everyone! When I was writing this thread she said... "You are always on Exriders now!" Of course, my reply was that I was writing about her! :D :D I'll show her what you guys wrote when she gets home this afternoon... I'm sure she'll get a kick.

Sorry to hear you got beat last night 'momma..... the 600 would make the 300... A HANDFULL! :D

dirtmomma
03-14-2004, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by 400exdad

Sorry to hear you got beat last night 'momma..... the 600 would make the 300... A HANDFULL! :D

Thanks Dad, well yeah it sure would LOL, now I'm thinkin' I may sell the 300 & my Kodiak & get the yammi 450 ;) we would get a discount from our sponsor on it so I'm thinking about it hard!!!! I'm really just tired of losing, I'm pretty sure I would do really good on a 450 out there!!!