PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Yamaha Banshee!

Ryan
03-13-2004, 02:32 PM
A friend of mine brang his ATV (Yamaha Banshee) over one day, ended up snapping the tie-rod, and left it at my house. It was basically unrideable unless a new tie-rod was replaced, which he never did.

About 5 months pass, still here....... Sitting right next to my quad.

I came home from school 2 days ago (3/11) and the guys quad was gone. Mine was moved to get access to his quad, but other than that mine was untouched.

I called up the guy to see if he knew anything about this. He was totally shocked when we told him.

There is no clues to who actually stole it.

So, Anyone in the Orange County, NY area, "Keep your equipment locked!" That same day the Banshee was stolen, another atv was stolen. It has been happening alot around here and keeps getting worse.

So again, lock em up from these thieves! :grr:

WEEZIL
03-13-2004, 03:38 PM
AHH! IT WAS THE TEUTELS!

yellowrider
03-13-2004, 04:47 PM
he dont think you did it.. as a joke???

i hate when people leave their bikes at my house.. most of the time they keep their key in it.. i usally go behind them and take it out and bring it in the house..

but that must suck i hope they get it back before its to late..
does he hkave insurance and if he does i wouldnt recomend telling the insurance company that it was at your house caukse they may not cover it..

i think if mine gets stolen it would have to be at my house and nowheres else.. for my coverage to cover the bike

Ryan
03-13-2004, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by yellowrider
he dont think you did it.. as a joke???

i hate when people leave their bikes at my house.. most of the time they keep their key in it.. i usally go behind them and take it out and bring it in the house..

but that must suck i hope they get it back before its to late..
does he have insurance and if he does i wouldnt recomend telling the insurance company that it was at your house caukse they may not cover it..

i think if mine gets stolen it would have to be at my house and nowheres else.. for my coverage to cover the bike

Their is no insurance on this vehical.

But I just want to put out the word to Orange county people, to make sure they keep their stuff locked up...

And I know there is Orange County, ny people on this website!

Bobbs07
03-13-2004, 11:54 PM
that sucks.. what year banshee was it?

Ryan
03-14-2004, 10:32 AM
I think it was an 2002.

Andrew400ex
03-14-2004, 12:01 PM
i think it's funny how they just got urs out of the way,lol

Out_Sider
03-14-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Andrew400ex
i think it's funny how they just got urs out of the way,lol

yea...they wanted the shee, not da blasty, lol

JTRtrx250r
03-14-2004, 01:36 PM
F"N LOSERS!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :grr: :mad: :mad:

Good luck to you guys getting it back...thats BS!!!

Im truely affraid what I would do to someone I caught trying to punk my chit, I'd end up looking like the bad guy and thats just wrong...:rolleyes: